5BW Presents: 5BW Goes Canadian, Eh? - April 26th, 2020

Here are the shows for 5BW. Monthly and Spot Show results are here. See where your character is going for your destiny!!
TheMeaganG

5BW Presents: 5BW Goes Canadian, Eh? - April 26th, 2020

Post by TheMeaganG » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:18 pm

THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS PROVIDED COURTESY OF FIVE BOROUGHS WRESTLING LIMITED. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REBROADCAST IS WITHOUT CONSENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND WILL BE PROSECUTED.

Voiceover: Previously on Five Boroughs Wrestling….

Taylor Hudson: Here is your winner and STILL Five Boroughs Wrestling Champion, Luciana Verdoza!!

The fans are not happy with this, but we must give Luciana Verdoza credit because she didn’t need anyone to help her out with this.

Jamey Caresalle: Luciana Verdoza wins the match up, but Ariel Madden has NOTHING to be ashamed about despite nearly losing the match thanks to Dakota Mendoza and Christy Winters! My hats go off for the both!

Luciana gets on the microphone with the fans booing for this because she’s about to cut a promo with this being a traditional after matches.

Bimmy Mays: Oh great! The champion is about to speak….

Luciana Verdoza: Wow… it REALLY sounds like you’re SO unhappy right about now. What’s the matter, you didn’t get what you wanted? You wanted to see the hotshot new girl somehow upset and overcome THE one true bitch of this company? Not tonight! This is a sight you have to get used to for a LONG time...

The fans are booing for this as she’s walking around the ring with her title.

Luciana Verdoza: I’ve already defended this twice… whether you like it or you don’t. This company revolves around me! I came here to do exactly what I am doing right now! I came here to prove that I am the best and that just about everyone is beneath me and that’s true… Lex Collins… beneath me… Gabe Khane… beneath me… Christy Winters… well… she’s beneath everyone else if ya know what I mean… but that bitch isn’t even worthy of scanning my designer brand clothes at the local Macy’s she needs to be working at. Want me to continue? Dora Richardson… BENEATH ME! I’ll dominate everywhere you have me… any environment…any opponent… any stipulation… unlike the Knicks I actually know how to win!

The fans are flipping her off, Luciana does not look impressed with this.

Luciana Verdoza: Wow… you have SO much class! Figures! I would think that you’d know how to appreciate true greatness but… no… you people here don’t appreciate anything. You’re all entitled little shits who like to hide behind that barricade but when it comes time to talk the talk… you people are just like A-Rod… you suddenly go cold when it’s time to backup your shit!

As Luciana is still mocking at the fans, Finish Line by Skillet kicks in. Samantha Tolson-Anderson comes right into the ring and stands in front of Luciana Verdoza. This time, Luciana is NOT running away.

Samantha Tolson-Anderson: Well holy shit look at this. I walked into a ring you’re in and you DIDN’T run away like the yellow-bellied bitch you are. Maybe you’ve got some guts after all...then again, now that it’s all official-like I’m getting my shot at the World Championship, you really don’t have a choice but to stand and fight, do you?

Fans are cheering for this.

Samantha Tolson-Anderson: So, I challenged you to a War Games match. You pick four, I pick four, we double up the rings, put a cage around us, and we put on a fucking fight for the world to see. But, I’ve got an idea that’ll sweeten the pot for you. Something that’ll give you something I know you’ll desperately want if your team wins. How about the captain of the winning team picks the stipulation for the night I rescue the 5bw World Championship from your ass?

Fans are nodding “Kick her ass!”

Samantha Tolson-Anderson: Make a choice, right now...tell us, you in or you out? Do you have the nuts to get into a cage with me, or am I...

Cutoff by Luciana, Luciana shoots

Luciana Verdoza: ...you’re DONE assuming the same shit you’ve been assuming about me for months with all this ‘coward’ nonsense. Do you really know who the fuck I am? The first world championship defense I EVER had in my career, 11 years ago, was a Hell in a Cell match and I OWNED that shit. I’ve overhyped, overrated wrestlers JUST like you in their own, customized hardcore matches. I have retained world championships in matches where electrocution is the way to win. Four years ago, I was at a point where I was being bloodily beaten again… and again… and again… and I survived one of the bloodiest matches I’ve ever had AND won a rumble match in the same night. You could NEVER KNOW the torture I’ve put people through over the years so this little War Games match? If it’s career suicide you want… it’s career suicide you get. Hell, knowing YOUR reputation, I’d be doing the business a FAVOR by getting rid of you to be honest because….

Samantha cuts her off here, Sam shoots.

Samantha Tolson-Anderson: Because what, bitch? Let's face some facts here. You didn't win that belt on your own, it was fucking HANDED to you by Brian fucking Malone when he allowed your little side bitches to storm the four-way match. You tried schmoozing Sabrina Baker into taking a dive for you, and when that didn't work you got help beating her. And this crowd saw the shit you pulled tonight to cheat Ariel out of a win. So when we meet for that belt, Lucy Poo, it'll be the deadliest fucking match of your life. Laud your past all you want...but hardcore wrestling is in my fucking BLOOD. And when I get that skanky fucking ass inside...

Liberate by Disturbed kicks in as the fans are booing for this.

Brian Holmes: First off, Samantha Tolson-Anderson, since you LOVE to talk about what I’ve done, based off a white lie that Veronica Van Claudio started, I didn’t HAND Luciana the title win!

The fans are booing at him

Brian Holmes: Dakota Mendoza and xS got involved and prevented YOU along with Lex Collins, and Gabe Khane from winning the title? Isn’t that what the rules are ALL About after the time clock?

Samantha mocks and lies “liar” with Luciana smirking.

Brian Holmes: Besides, who was it that wasted time and let the time clock run out? Who was it that didn’t pin Luciana right away? It was YOU!!

He smirks and makes the fans boo.

Brian Holmes: And besides, we ALL know that Dora Richardson wouldn’t have come out and stop the mat-

Diamond Eyes by Shinedown kicks in as she stares in the face of Brian.

Dora Richardson: ACTUALLY, Brian…. I would’ve stopped the match and prevented this ungrateful BITCH from winning the title.

The fans go wild with Luciana yelling at her. Samantha nods and smiles at her with a thumbs up.

Dora Richardson: See? I find it kind of funny that all of a sudden, Luciana and Dakota have to be barking dogs, want me fired or impeached after the actions I did at New Years Party, when it was justified after Dakota attacked my mother, who’s not even here to defend herself and yet she ends up 5BW World Champion.

She looks at Luciana.

Dora Richardson: You’re very lucky I’m a retired wrestler because if I wasn’t, I would literally MURDER you in the ring, and to be honest, champion or not, YOU, Luciana Verdoza, WOULD never and I mean would NEVER tie my boots up and LAST a goddamn minute in the ring!

The fans cheer for this as Luciana is in shock. Sam keeps her smirk.

Dora Richardson: When I started Five Boroughs Wrestling almost a year ago, I wanted pride and I wanted honor. Since then, all that went out the window. When you’re confronted, you fight, not run, when something you’ve done wrong, you admit it and work hard. Samantha’s been on that way and it saddens me that hard work is taken away.

She looks at the both of them and Brian.

Dora Richardson: Now as for YOU! You’ve allowed this to happen, but yet, you want to play the victim and quite frankly, I’m tired of it and as of RIGHT NOW, I’m taking control BACK of my company I started!

The fans are cheering as she looks at Sam and Luciana.

Dora Richardson: And it appears you two both want War Games, right? I want to see it and I want to see Luciana get the SHIT kicked out of her in my Hometown of Toronto!

The fans are cheering for this with Brian looking.

Dora Richardson: So here’s my first official match making BACK as owner, April 26th, 2020, Scotiabank Arena, It will be team Sam vs. Team Luciana IN A WAR GAMES MATCH!!!

The fans are cheering

Dora Richardson: Pick wisely for your teams the two of you.

The scene fades out. Riot by Three Days of Grace kicks in as we are live from the Brampton Memorial Arena in Brampton, Ontario, Canada where it’s located in the greater Toronto Area! Despite circumstances going down in the real world, 5BW is here to produce a show for everyone to get their minds off!

Jamey Caresalle: Welcome everyone to 5BW goes Canadian, eh! I am Jamey Caresalle and alongside me is Bimmy Mays!!!

Bimmy Mays: Holy shit! I’ve made it out of the United States during the virus!

Jamey Caresalle: Well all did and I’m sure Dora pulled out all of the stops to make the show go on. Tonight is one of the biggest nights in our company where the War Games will go down. Team Tolson-Anderson and Team Luciana will be going at it. The bad blood with Sam and Luciana takes a head in this dangerous match up!

Bimmy Mays: I fear for what’s about to go down. These fighters are going to end up killing each other!

Jamey Caresalle: Tonight, we also have the conclusion of Ariel Madden vs. Christy Winters in a last women standing match followed along with the first round matches of the Captains Cup. Brittani and Drew will be going at it. Also, we have the final match with Larry Gowan going against Natalie Eldredge.

Bimmy Mays: This will be the final time we will see the Unicorns live in action! I need to smoke for this.

Jamey Caresalle: All good things must come to an end, Bimmy. Let’s get the show started and ready to go!

The words RECORDED EARLIER flash across the screen as the camera feed switches to backstage, right beside the broadcast booth, where a lone technician with a clipboard is diligently checking light levels. Back here, the sounds of the crowd that's starting to fill the venue is muted. That doesn't change the frantic energy as the faceless cogs in the 5BW machine rush by, getting ready for the show to begin. There's nothing flashy, nothing fancy – just peace and quiet, underscored by the hustle and bustle of the production side of the show. A lone man sits there, atop one of the black equipment boxes, staring off towards the distance as he sips at a cup from Starbucks. Turning his head, the shock of neon blue at his temple reveals that it's none other than Larry Gowan, or simply Gowan to historians who keep track of that sort of thing.

Larry Gowan: This place, it's been home for me longer than some of the folks on this roster have even been alive. Not just the wrestling ring, either. I've lived in the GTA for most of my life so it was fitting that the end of it all came here, just a few clicks down the road from the place I grew up in.

He pauses, as if he knows the crowd needs a moment to process that.

Larry Gowan: I know it was advertised as such, as this being my last match – I'm not about to renege on that. I just feel as though I owe you an explanation and if anyone wants to head off for snacks right about now, I won't blame you. That's fine. I'm not trying to cling to some delusion that I can do this… that I can hold you all in the palm of my hand on the edges of your seats until I'm longer in the tooth. If they get much longer, I'm gonna have tusks!

He breaks off with a laugh.

Larry Gowan: I always thought this would be the thing that kills me, that I'd be at this until the day I died. That perspective changed when Phoenix Wrestling closed its doors the first time. I took that as a sign and I didn't seek out a new place. I opted to take time off then, a few years ago, right around the birth of my daughter… for knee surgery that was long overdue. I never thought I'd be able to lace up my boots again. I never thought I'd come back from that.

His smile seems sad, almost wistful.

Larry Gowan: I've been blessed. So very blessed to have this opportunity to work with – and compete in – this fantastic company since its inception. I can't thank you enough.

He waves his hand dismissively, trying to hide the fact that he's got tears in his eyes.

Larry Gowan So… before here, I was where? Doesn't matter. Nothing else matters now but this place, in this time with these fantastically talented people. I owe a huge thanks to Natalie for accepting my request. I couldn't have dreamed of a better final opponent, a legend in her own right.

He sighs, looking away for a moment.

Larry Gowan: This… this is hard for me.

He swallows hard.

Larry Gowan: This time there isn't an injury forcing me to the sidelines. There isn't a senseless attack from someone I trusted to avenge. There's an abundance of glitter and unicorns and smiles – I can't thank you enough, Five Boroughs. This isn't goodbye. This is just me admitting that I'm turning 51 in November this year and I can't keep doing this forever. I'm going to go back to training, to teaching, to passing on all the wrestling knowledge lodged in this noggin.

He taps his temple and takes a sip of his drink.

Larry Gowan: You know what to do. I have faith that in my absence, you can keep this thriving… you can keep fighting the good fight. You can fire it up and make it burn hard. I believe in you. All of you. But most of all?

He sets down his coffee cup and makes a heart with his hands, letting that be the last thing seen before the feed shifts elsewhere.

Lose It by Kane Brown kicks in with the fans booing. Out comes Natalie Eldredge with her yelling at the fans who are in attendance. She walks to the ring with everyone yelling at her and her barking back at them.

Taylor Hudson: The following contest is a singles match and it's one fall. Introducing first, from Nashville, Tennessee, Natalie Eldredge!!

Jamey Caresalle: Here comes Natalie Eldredge, who possibly has the biggest chip on her shoulder.

Bimmy Mays: Are you freaking serious? Natalie had the biggest chip on her shoulder SINCE she arrived in 5BW. She wants to make her name known in this place!

Jamey Caresalle: That’s why I said that!!! If Natalie wins, she can move up. I know Larry won’t go down in his last match like that.

Natalie gets into the ring, flips her hair and walks over to the booing fans, who are yelling at her. She says that she is going to end Larry Gowan’s career in the ring TONIGHT and to make her career something. She then goes over to the side and keeps yelling at everyone.

The lights go out with the fans cheering for this. We see a rainbow smoke coming from the stage with the fans knowing who it is. A Unicorn Emoji appears on the screen with the dancing Unicorns coming out of the back. Weapon by Matthew Good kicks in as the fans give a standing ovation, knowing that this will be the last time Larry Gowan steps in the ring.

Taylor Hudson: Her opponent and wrestling in his final match, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Welcome Home, “The White Knight” Larry Gowan!!!

Jamey Caresalle: What a standing ovation for Larry Gowan!

Bimmy Mays: And the Unicorns are here as well!!!

Larry Gowan steps out of the back and into the arena for the last time. He looks at the crowd, and the dancing unicorns on stage as he is wearing a rainbow lettered T-Shirt that says “One Final Time” as he walks to the ring with the fans cheering for him. He rolls into the ring, taunts at the fans, who are cheering for him. Larry raises his hands in the air with streamers of the rainbow showering at him. The fans are cheering. There is emotion going on for him, but he knows there is a match ahead of him.

Jamey Caresalle: This is a truly emotional moment for Larry as this is his final match with 5BW.

DING DING!!

A loud “THANK YOU LARRY” chant is beginning throughout the arena. Larry tells them to calm down and that he thanks him afterwards. The fans are cheering for him because they appreciate him and it is out of love. Just then, Natalie Eldredge comes up behind him and attacks him, making the fans boo at her. She does not care for this and keeps on attacking him. Larry, being the veteran that he is, picks her up and THROWS her into the corner as the fans are cheering. He throws left and right before Irish whipping her out into the other side of the ring. Larry comes running and starts chopping at her with the fans cheering for him. Natalie holds her chest and catches her breath before Larry throws her on the ground.

Larry takes time to soak in the fans cheering for him as he goes over to Natalie and picks her up, but Natalie goes for an inside cradle and goes for the first pinfall of the match as the fans are booing for this.

Jamey Caresalle: Natalie is going for the first fall of the night over Larry Gowan!
One…

Two…

Larry kicks out.

Bimmy Mays: Unicorn Power is going to be needed for this against her!

Larry and Natalie both get on their feet and go after each other yet again. Natalie goes to slap him in the face and follows up with a face buster. She yells at him that he is nothing, but an old man and that he needs to go play with his “unicorn”.

Bimmy Mays: PLAY WITH HIS UNICORN?! YO, I’M DONE!!!

She picks him up and throws him out of the ring. Natalie gets a sick smirk on her face as she goes out of the ring. She then grabs him by the leg and wraps it around. It is well noted that he has had problems with his knees in the past. Natalie slams the leg on the pole as the fans are booing for this with Larry holding it. She does it again with Larry screaming. Natalie lets out a sick laugh because the only thing that she wants to do is destroy him and make it out for herself.

Jamey Caresalle: Natalie does not care about Larry. She wants to injure him and end his career like this!!

Bimmy Mays: She’s psycho! And will break him so he will NOT play with his unicorn!

Natalie rolls him back in the ring and works on the leg by locking in a submission hold on him. The fans are cheering for him to fight out of it, but Natalie is applying pressure by using the Boston crab on him. Larry is using the other good leg that he has and begins to crawl, but Natalie pushes him back into the middle of the ring.

Jamey Caresalle: Larry’s not giving up, but Natalie will allow Larry to fight back!

Larry keeps on screaming in pain with the fans clapping for him to get back into the match. Natalie is telling them to shut the hell up and breaks the hold to bark at the fans while Larry is holding his leg.

Bimmy Mays: Of course, Natalie has the yell. What the frick you expect from this, Natalie?!

Natalie walks back over to him and goes to pick him up, but Larry goes for a spinning back fist and HITS Natalie in the face. Hobbling over her, he picks her up and goes for a suplex onto the ground. Larry screams and waits for her to get back up. She does with Larry coming after her again and going for a step up enziguri on Natalie. Natalie goes crashing on the ground with him rolling her over and going for a pinfall in the match up.

Bimmy Mays: UNICORN POWER!!! LARRY HAS THE UNICORN POWER GOING!

One…

Two….

Th-Natalie kicks out of it.

Jamey Caresalle: Natalie kicks out of this!

Larry stands back up and looks at Natalie as he knows that she wants this more than anything to prove herself. The fans are cheering with Larry hobbling and going up top. This could be a risky move for him, but he wants one final moment. Natalie is down on the ground with Larry looking to the faithful. He points at them and goes for a flying somersault splash!

Both: HOLY CRAP!!

Bimmy Mays: I want to do that when I’m 50!!!

The fans are cheering and clapping that Larry did something like this as again, he goes to pin Natalie with the fans cheering for this.

Bimmy Mays: The Unicorn power flip! It’s working!!

One…

Two…

Th-Kickout again.

Larry shakes his head and waits for her to get back up. He says that he is going to end her in the ring right now and go into the sunset. He grabs at Natalie and tries to set her up for his finisher. Natalie knows what he is doing and gets out of it as she goes for the NSE Stunner.

Jamey Caresalle: NSE Stunner! This could be the end of Larry Gowan’s career in Toronto….
The fans are booing knowing that this could be the end of Larry in his career.

One…..

Two….

Th-LARRY kicks out and fights another day!!

Jamey Caresalle: Larry kicks out! Larry kicks out!!!

The fans are cheering for this with Natalie holding her head and yelling that she has this one. The fans are cheering for Larry as he is slowly getting to his feet. Natalie gets turned around by him with Larry going for J.O.B. This was an old vintage move that he had during his wrestling career.

Jamey Caresalle: Larry going for a move that he used early in his career! This could be it!

Larry rolls over Natalie and pins her in the ring for the three.

One….

Two…

THR-NO!!!

Jamey Caresalle: Natalie kicks out!!

Bimmy Mays: What the hell?! How the hell did she kick out?!

Larry cannot believe it and holds his head. He starts to get teared up because this is frustrating for him. Natalie is getting to her feet with the last move he has in mind is his finisher. Larry goes to set up for the “Bam Said the Lady”…..

Jamey Caresalle: Larry is about to go for the Bam Said the Lady….

BUT Natalie gets out of it and goes for the NSE Stunner!

Jamey Caresalle: Natalie gets out of it and goes for the NSE Stunner! This could be it for Larry!

The fans are booing for this as Larry goes on the ground. Natalie rolls him over in the ring with the fans booing for this. She covers him with the referee counting.

One….

Bimmy Mays: Larry Kick out!!!

Two…..

Bimmy Mays: KICK OUT, LARRY! UNICORN POWER!

THREE!!

DING DING!!

Bimmy Mays: NO!!!!

Silence has fallen through the arena. The fans are holding their heads in shock with this with tears coming out of some eyes. Natalie gets to her feet and yells “YES” at the top of her lungs before mocking the fans. Larry has lost his final match in his hometown with Taylor Hudson being nervous to announce.

Taylor Hudson: Here is your winner, Natalie Eldredge!!

Natalie celebrates in the ring as the fans are booing for this. She says that she is the real winner and that he is the LOSER! Natalie rolls out of the ring with the fans flipping her off, but she doesn't care. This is the biggest win of her career.

Jamey Caresalle: What a heartbreak. Absolute heartbreaker.

The fans are not happy with this still, but see Larry Gowan getting up. The fans are cheering for him with tears and emotion in their eyes. Larry points to everyone one of them and mouths off “I love all of you” before getting out of the ring and greeting the fans, thanking him for his long journey. Out of respect, Jamey and Bimmy do not say anything as they hug him and thank him. His theme song is playing as everyone is celebrating him. As Larry is walking up, Lex Collins comes out of the back and greets him with a hug. These two have been up and down on this journey and take the time to embrace one another.

The scene opens up with a shadow in the background. The Shadow looks like Darian.

Darian Andrews: “You ready for this?”

The scene rises up. Darian Andrews can be seen standing backstage. He’s dressed in his ring gear,

Darian: “I’m going to make a bold call here tonight. Toronto… GTA… you and I have had some good times and some great memories together. And tonight, we’re going to add to that. Captain’s Cup tournament… and it makes sense that it would commence here, after all of the great Captains of Toronto past. I’m talking names like Mats Sundin… Dougie Gilmour… Darryl Sittler… Dave Keon… the names are plentiful and the prestige is impalpable.:

He smirks.

Darian: “So why not add Darian Andrews? I’m not saying make me Captain of the Toronto Maple Leafs… I’m just a kid from Atlanta. I wouldn’t make a good hockey pilon let alone a hockey player. I’m saying… why not Darian Andrews WINNING the Captain’s Cup and becoming 5BW Freedom Champion? It all begins tonight in Canada. Pay attention… and Jade Valentine? My opponent tonight?”

Darian grins again, winking.

Darian: “Just try and keep up.”

The scene fades.

Taylor Hudson: The following contest is a first round match up in the Freedom Cup. Introducing first….

The fans are sitting in silence as Rebel Yell by Billy Idol kicks in as the fans are cheering for this. Out comes Darian Andrews as he pumps up the crowd and walks to the ring.

Taylor Hudson: Introducing first, from Atlanta, Georgia, Darian Andrews!!

Jamey Caresalle: What a standing ovation for Darian Andrews, who is the clear favorite of this tournament.

Bimmy Mays: Clearly he is! His fans adore him!!

The fans are cheering for Darian Andrews as he runs to the ring. He gets on the top turnbuckle and taunts at them as he tells them to get ready for this match up. His theme song fades out with the next person, who is making her debut is about to come out. Rest in Peace by Jim Johnston kicks in with the fans being confused at this with them not knowing how to react.

Bimmy Mays: What the hell is this shit?

Jamey Caresalle: It’s a debut for 5BW in the tournament, and a theme song really doesn’t matter.

Bimmy Mays: Yes it does!! C’mon James…let’s get real here!

Taylor Hudson: His opponent, from The Other Side of Darkness, Jade Valentine!

Bimmy Mays: Other side of Darkness?! What the frick?!

Jade walks to the ring in the dark and very slowly to the ring with Darian not knowing how to react himself. Jade slowly gets into the ring and looks at Darian Andrews with the opening bells ringing for this match up.

DING DING

Darian circles around Jade, who stands there with no emotion on her face. Darian must think about what he needs to do and heads after her. Jade sees him come after her and grabs him by the throat. The fans are in shock with this as she goes for a chokeslam. Darian is quick enough to think and gets out of it with the fans cheering for this. Darian Irish whips her into the ropes. Jade goes into them and comes back to Darian. Darian goes to swing at her, Jade ducks and heart punches Darian right in the chest.

Bimmy Mays: WHAT?! A HEART PUNCH?!

Jamey Caresalle: In a shocking maneuver, Jade hits Darian right in the chest with a heart punch!

The fans are in shock with this as Jade just did that to Darian. He falls on the ground with Jade going for the first pinfall of the night.

One…

Two..

Kick out by Darian.

Jamey Caresalle: Darian kicks out of the heart punch!

Jade goes over to him and rolls him over before locking in a face lock on him. Darian’s trying to get out of the hold, but Jade has it pretty locked in on him. The fans are cheering with Jade looking at all of them and saying nothing at all. Darian’s doing the best he can to get out of it by rolling around. Finally, the fan favorite gets out of the hold and picks Jade up, but Jade still has his face locked in.

Jamey Caresalle: Jade has the lock still in with Darian doing his best to get out of it!

Eventually, Jade tries to go for his eyes and tries to rake at him, but Darian flips her over and slams her into the ground. The fans are cheering for this as Darian backs up and waits for her to get back up.

Jamey Caresalle: Darian’s getting back in the groove of this!

Bimmy Mays: I’m wondering what Jade is about to do. Something tells me it’s going to be something to make me smoke.

Darian stomps at his feet and tells her to get back. Slowly, but surely, she does with Darian coming full force at Jade and goes for a running swinging neck breaker. The fans are cheering with Jade rolling out of the ring. Darian goes to run, goes through the ropes and does the suicide dive onto Jade Valentine!

Bimmy Mays: DAMN! Darian’s going wild! Jade doesn’t want the smoke!!!

The fans are cheering for this as he high fives the fans that are cheering for him. He picks up Jade and puts her back into the ring. Jade rolls to the other side as the fans are cheering for this. Darian runs after her and goes for a double knee into Jade. The fans are cheering with Jade falling. Darian says that he is going to do something for the fans and goes to jump on the apron and goes for the Falling Star!

Jamey Caresalle: Falling Star!! This could be it for Jade Valentine!!

The fans are cheering with him rolling her over for the possible win.

One….

Two…

Jade tosses him off, leaving Darian in shock with this along with Jamey and Bimmy.

Both: WHAT?!

Jamey Caresalle: How the hell did Jade do that?!

Bimmy Mays: What the fuck?! Yo, I’m going to need a smoke now because of that shit!!

How the hell did Jade do that? Darian looks at Jade and goes back running to her, but Valentine goes for a big boot right in the face of Darian Andrews. The fans are booing as she tells him to get back up. Darian slowly does as the fans are cheering for him to NOT turn around. She does the cut throat sign, Grabs Darian, Flips him over and tries to go for the Jaded. Darian’s fighting out of it, gets on his feet, turns her around and goes for the DVDT. Jade gets out of that one, with Darian stumbling a bit and sets him up again for the Jaded. This time it connects with the fans being in shock with this. This could be the biggest upset in 5BW with the referee counting.

Bimmy Mays: This chick is really about to win this match up!

One….

Two..

Thr-Darian puts his foot on the ropes!!

Jamey Caresalle: Darian puts his foot on the ropes! The match is still going!!

The fans are cheering and happy that Darian is still alive. Jade is in shock with this, gets up again and cuts her throat. She waits for him to get back up. Darian slowly does with Jade grabbing him and going for the Jaded a second time….

Jamey Caresalle: Jade is about to go for the Jaded again!!

Darian gets out of it, turns her around and goes for the DVDT! He rolls her over and pins her in the ring with the fans counting for this.

Jamey Caresalle: DVDT! This could be it for Jade!!

One….

Two….

Three!!!

DING DING!!!

Jamey Caresalle: Despite a weird match up, Darian wins the match and moves on!

Rebel Yell by Billy Idol kicks in as the fans are cheering for this with Darian standing back up. He looks at Jade on the ground, but suddenly, the lights go off and a loud “BOOM” is heard.

Bimmy Mays: What the hell was that?!

The lights come back on with Darian standing in the ring, confused about what happened and Jade not being around. Despite that, he is moving on to see who he will face off against next.

Bimmy Mays: This match was nuts….I’m going to need to hit a couple of bongs after that.

The scene opens with Gabe Khane getting ready. Brittany Lascase walks in.

Brittany Lascase: Gabe, May I take some of your time to get your thoughts on not being in the 5BW Championship picture anymore?

Gabe: Well, To Tell You The Truth, Quite Frankly, It stinks that I will not get to fight for the 5BW Championship in the foreseeable future. However, I was beat fair and square. It is what it is for now. I will say this though, I can take solace in the fact that someone whom I respect is getting that chance. I hope Samantha goes on to beat Luciana and take the 5BW Championship from her. When Samantha does beat Luciana, I know the 5BW Championship will be in good hands. Samantha is more than deserving and I am very proud of her.

Gabe pauses for a minute.

Gabe: With that said, I am excited for this new opportunity that has been presented to me. I am taking part in the Captain’s Cup for the New 5BW Freedom Championship. My goal here is to make it all the way and win that championship. There is some good competition in it though.

Brittany Lascase: Who would you say is your toughest competitor in this tournament?

Gabe: I am going to say Noris Cranley is going to be my toughest competition here. He is someone who has just come on board here. He is a great young man. He is doing so much at his young age already. He is hungry. I have been very impressed with his work here. The guy is going to be going places. Watch out for him.

Brittany Lascase: What if it comes down to Noris vs. You in the finals?

Gabe: I think it will be awesome if it worked out that way. Frankly, I really hope it does. I do not want to take away from the other competitors but Noris just has something special about him. I would like to face him. I know he and I could tear the house down. If I am going to be in the finals for the Freedom Championship, I want the best match possible. I want to have my work cut out for me. I do not want this to come easy for me. I want to know I deserve to be the first Freedom Champion. Defeating a very good opponent will make me feel like I truly deserve this.

Brittany Lascase: Now that you are getting this opportunity, will you say this is a start of a redemption for you?

Gabe: Yes, I think so. I have been down this road many times before, where I have to redeem myself. Sometimes It has worked out, but, other times, It did not work out in my favor. I want this redemption story to work out this time. It just has to. Being in this tournament is going to be a good reset for me.

Brittany Lascase: Do you have any thoughts on Asia Jones, whom you will be facing in the first round tonight?

Gabe: I see a lot of potential in Asia. It has been a while since we have seen her compete. I am also sure she has not missed a beat. I know she has to be wanting this as much as I do. She wants to get her name out here too. I know she will be willing to do what she has to do to defeat me. All I have to say to her is, Not tonight. This is my redemption. She will have to wait for another time. I will be damned if I let her take this away from me before it all gets started.

Brittany Lascase: Any Last Thoughts?

Gabe: I just want to thank the 5BW fans for sticking with me, even though I feel like I have let people down. I appreciate the support I am getting. To the 5BW Fans, I am going to find a way to repay you all.

Brittany Lascase: Thank You so much for your time.

Gabe: You are very welcome, Thank you for letting me have a moment to speak.

Brittany Lascase: Good Luck Tonight.

Gabe: Thank You.

RECORDED A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO:

Atop the Winters Media headquarters, Christy is looking out over the city of Malibu.

Christy Winters: I’m going to make this as short and sweet. . First I didn’t need a bag of thumb tacks at Deadly Games.

Christy goes into her pocket and fiddles to grab something.

Christy Winters: Did I use them? Yes I did, and wished my dad hadn’t wasted good scotch, but the record states I got the win at Deadly Games.

Christy pauses and smirks.

Christy Winters: Ariel, since Xmas Chaos, we’ve been connected at the hip, we’ve battled all over the five boroughs, and I defeated you at Xmas Chaos,and defeated me in a first blood match at Big Love, and I defeated you at Deadly Games.

Christy lits a cuban cigar taking a long puff.

Christy Winters: Which leads us to Toronto,Ontario, Canada, Five Boroughs Wrestling goes Canadian Eh? ,

She takes another puff at the cigar, putting the ashes on the ground.

Christy Winters: You and I once again go to war, with the question on everyone’s minds being, “who will be the last woman standing?”

Christy takes another drag at the cigar.

Christy Winters: I know that you are tough and resilient, Ariel, and you know the same about me.

She takes on last puff of the cigar

Christy Winters: In Toronto, we will see who is the toughest women in 5BW once and for all and see who will be the last women standing.

Christy puts the cigar out as we fade out.

Taylor Hudson: The following contest is the second of the Captains Cup Tournament! Introducing first.

"Respect" by Jeezy plays as Asia Jones makes her way down the entrance ramp and enters the ring. This is the first time in a while we’ve seen Asia Jones in a match up.

Taylor Hudson: From Brooklyn, New York, Asia Jones!!!

Jamey Caresalle: This is the first time in months we’ve seen Asia Jones!

Bimmy Mays: If this chick beats Gabe Khane, who I think made the stupidest decision of being in this after FIGHTING for the world title, I will be shocked.

Asia rolls into the ring and flips her blue and purple hair. She mouths off that she’s back and ready to go for this with the fans booing for her. She waits for her opponent to get in the ring.

"I’m To Blame" By Kip Moore plays as Gabe Khane makes his way down the entrance ramp greeting the fans in his home country.

Jamey Caresalle: I don’t think. Gabe has the heart and desire. Asia hasn’t been around in a while

Taylor Hudson: Her opponent, from Niagara Falls, Canada, Gabe Khane!!

Gabe slaps the fans hands and rolls into the ring. He raises them up in the air before looking at Asia Jones. The referee rest assured them and they are ready to go for the opening match up!!

DING DING

Asia grabs Gabe's right arm and sends him face first into a top turnbuckle, Gabe drops to a knee before getting up. Asia quickly lifts Gabe, hitting a backbreaker! Gabe rolls under the bottom rope. Asia picks up Gabe, hitting another backbreaker. Asia is visibly winded after lifting the larger competitor. Asia hooks Gabe in a Snapmare position but Gabe spins out for a forearm strike. Asia spinning around, drops to both knees. Asia gets up, misses with the right hand and hooks Gabe's head hitting a DDT!

Jamey Caresalle: DDT by Asia!

Asia gets to the corner, Gabe gets up and Asia fights him off with a back elbow strike. Asia goes for a corner crossbody but Gabe pushes her onto the top of the ringpost!

Bimmy Mays: Where was this fight during the title matches he had?

Gabe gets on the bottom rope, possibly looking for a German Suplex but Asia fights him off with another back elbow strike. Gabe throws a fist to Asia's back. Gabe gets on the top rope and hits a backbreaker sending Asia crashing from the ringpost to the mat!

Jamey Caresalle: That was sick! Asia’s back could be broken!

One...

Two...

Kick out!

Jamey Caresalle: Asia kicks out of it!

Asia crawls to the ropes, Gabe picks her up and hits a forearm strike. Asia connects with the right hand this time, Gabe starts hitting forearm strikes. Asia kicks Gabe in the gut, she hooks him in the Snapmare position again! Gabe lifts up Asia for a Powerslam!

One…

Two..

Kick out!

Gabe picks up Asia, she hits Fire 99!

Bimmy Mays: WHAT?!

Jamey Caresalle: Asia just hit the Fire 99 on Gabe?!

One…

Two…

Kic-Three! Gabe kicks out a second after the ref’s hand hits the mat for the third time.

Jamey Caresalle: Asia Jones just defeated Gabe Khane?!

Bimmy Mays: I KNEW IT! I CALLED IT JAMES!!

Gabe looks confused before he bangs his right fist on the mat in frustration. The fans are not happy with this with Asia standing over with her hand raised in the air.

Taylor Hudson: Here is your winner, Asia Jones!!

The fans voice displeasure with Asia Jones winning the match up. Gabe has tears in his eyes knowing that he just cost himself the match up.

Bimmy Mays: See! That’s what happens when you take this company by advantage AFTER you completed high! What a Moron!

Jamey Caresalle: I wouldn’t call him that, Bimmy. Gabe took the advantage of this and he went against someone, who was well matched for this. I’m shocked too, but I wouldn’t call him a “moron”

Gabe is still upset and walks to the back. A fan tries to cheer him up, but he barks at them, telling him to leave him alone right now.

Taylor Hudson: The following contest is the second of the Captains Cup Tournament! Introducing first.

"Respect" by Jeezy plays as Asia Jones makes her way down the entrance ramp and enters the ring. This is the first time in a while we’ve seen Asia Jones in a match up.

Taylor Hudson: From Brooklyn, New York, Asia Jones!!!

Jamey Caresalle: This is the first time in months we’ve seen Asia Jones!

Bimmy Mays: If this chick beats Gabe Khane, who I think made the stupidest decision of being in this after FIGHTING for the world title, I will be shocked.

Asia rolls into the ring and flips her blue and purple hair. She mouths off that she’s back and ready to go for this with the fans booing for her. She waits for her opponent to get in the ring.

"I’m To Blame" By Kip Moore plays as Gabe Khane makes his way down the entrance ramp greeting the fans in his home country.

Jamey Caresalle: I don’t think. Gabe has the heart and desire. Asia hasn’t been around in a while

Taylor Hudson: Her opponent, from Niagara Falls, Canada, Gabe Khane!!

Gabe slaps the fans hands and rolls into the ring. He raises them up in the air before looking at Asia Jones. The referee rest assured them and they are ready to go for the opening match up!!

DING DING

Asia grabs Gabe's right arm and sends him face first into a top turnbuckle, Gabe drops to a knee before getting up. Asia quickly lifts Gabe, hitting a backbreaker! Gabe rolls under the bottom rope. Asia picks up Gabe, hitting another backbreaker. Asia is visibly winded after lifting the larger competitor. Asia hooks Gabe in a Snapmare position but Gabe spins out for a forearm strike. Asia spinning around, drops to both knees. Asia gets up, misses with the right hand and hooks Gabe's head hitting a DDT!

Jamey Caresalle: DDT by Asia!

Asia gets to the corner, Gabe gets up and Asia fights him off with a back elbow strike. Asia goes for a corner crossbody but Gabe pushes her onto the top of the ringpost!

Bimmy Mays: Where was this fight during the title matches he had?

Gabe gets on the bottom rope, possibly looking for a German Suplex but Asia fights him off with another back elbow strike. Gabe throws a fist to Asia's back. Gabe gets on the top rope and hits a backbreaker sending Asia crashing from the ringpost to the mat!

Jamey Caresalle: That was sick! Asia’s back could be broken!

One...

Two...

Kick out!

Jamey Caresalle: Asia kicks out of it!

Asia crawls to the ropes, Gabe picks her up and hits a forearm strike. Asia connects with the right hand this time, Gabe starts hitting forearm strikes. Asia kicks Gabe in the gut, she hooks him in the Snapmare position again! Gabe lifts up Asia for a Powerslam!

One…

Two..

Kick out!

Gabe picks up Asia, she hits Fire 99!

Bimmy Mays: WHAT?!

Jamey Caresalle: Asia just hit the Fire 99 on Gabe?!

One…

Two…

Kic-Three! Gabe kicks out a second after the ref’s hand hits the mat for the third time.

Jamey Caresalle: Asia Jones just defeated Gabe Khane?!

Bimmy Mays: I KNEW IT! I CALLED IT JAMES!!

Gabe looks confused before he bangs his right fist on the mat in frustration. The fans are not happy with this with Asia standing over with her hand raised in the air.

Taylor Hudson: Here is your winner, Asia Jones!!

The fans voice displeasure with Asia Jones winning the match up. Gabe has tears in his eyes knowing that he just cost himself the match up.

Bimmy Mays: See! That’s what happens when you take this company by advantage AFTER you completed high! What a Moron!

Jamey Caresalle: I wouldn’t call him that, Bimmy. Gabe took the advantage of this and he went against someone, who was well matched for this. I’m shocked too, but I wouldn’t call him a “moron”

Gabe is still upset and walks to the back. A fan tries to cheer him up, but he barks at them, telling him to leave him alone right now.

Natalie is in the women’s locker room with a big smile on her face.

Brittany Lascase: Excuse Me Natalie, Can I get your thoughts on defeating Larry Gowan in his last match in 5BW?

Natalie: My thoughts? I am so happy. I am glad he is not going to be here anymore. Face it, the man is old. We do not need old folks wrestling here. So, I am glad he is gone.

Brittany Lascase: You know Larry will be missed by many fans.

Natalie: I don’t care what the fans think. Their opinion doesn't matter to me. What matters is I kicked their hero to the curb. As a matter of fact, I actually did what I set out to do, embarrass him in his hometown. I actually got the job done.

Natalie lets out a big evil laugh.

Natalie: Larry never took anything seriously here. Have you ever seen his entrance? It was the lamest thing I have ever seen in my life. You know what else? Everything was just fun and games to him.

Natalie gets serious.

Natalie: Guess what? Now that Larry is gone, the fun and games are over. I hope Larry never steps foot in 5BW ever again.

Brittany Lascase: Why do you say that?

Natalie: Look Brittany, I said what I said. He is too old to be competing in the ring. We do not need old people running around trying to be big stars. Their time is done and over with. It is pathetic that an old person like him needed to wrestle to stay relevant.

Natalie Laughs again.

Natalie: Well, I guess he won’t be relevant anymore now that I sent him packing. I for one am glad he is gone.

Brittany Lascase: Where do you think you go from here Natalie?

Natalie gathers her thoughts.

Natalie: I am off to bigger and better things. Now that 5BW is rid of Larry, I can focus on moving forward. I will not have to worry about him getting in my way anymore. You know what? I am not letting anyone get in my way anymore. Bottom line is, I am going to see who I can move out of my way next.

Brittany Lascase: Well, It was good talking to you.

Natalie: I am done talking to you. Now get out of my face and leave me alone.

“Ready to Go” by Republica starts to play out over the crowd, prompting a decidedly mixed reaction.

Taylor Hudson: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Five Boroughs Wrestling Tag Team Champions… Toronto’s own Kailey Queen and Zara Grimm… XS!”

Kailey rushes out first, the Championship around her waist as she eagerly greets her adoring fans. Zara steps out behind a little more stoically, her belt carried in her hands. The pair look at each other atop the ramp, nodding to each other before making their way to the ring.

Caresalle: “A little bit of a friendlier reaction tonight for XS to their normal crowds.”

Mays: “They’re the Tag Team Champions and they’re home! It’s a party!”

The two women get into the ring, and Kailey immediately gets a microphone.

Kailey: “Hello Toronto!”

Mays: “Hi Kailey!”

Kailey: “Can you believe what’s happened? Zee and I left Toronto to seek fame and fortune in New York, because some old guy said if you can make it there, you’ll make it anywhere, and not only did we get BOTH, but we are NOW the FIRST 5BW Tag Team Champions!”

She happily bounds as Zara grins, nodding her head as she slaps her belt.

Kailey: “And I knew we would be Champions, but who knew it would be so EASY!? We basically walked in and redefined tag team greatness in that company. We’re basically legends.”

Zara: “The challenge?”

Kailey waves Zara off.

Kailey: “I know, I know. I’ll get there. But tonight is a celebration! But more than that, tonight is our homecoming! This is it! This is your main event… XS are HOME!”

The crowd cheers a bit louder.

Caresalle: “This reaction is baffling.”

Mays: “Hometown heroes! They should get the keys to the city!”

Kailey: “But, as you saw on Twitter, we put out a challenge to aaaaaaany tag team to face us in a Championship Match since… you know, we’re home! BUT! Because it wouldn’t be fair if the same teams always get shots, we decided to extend this only as far as tag teams who have NEVER had a chance to become Tag Team Champions in 5BW. We scoured the GTA, looking for the best, most credible talent and what we found…”

Zara: “Are these guys.”

She points to the ramp. A pair of men - approximately 150 pounds apiece in eight-bit attire, walk towards the ring.

Caresalle: “What on Earth?”

Mays: “I recognize these guys! The Atari Twins… Pacman and Q-Bert!”

Caresalle: “You’re kidding… YOU have heard of them?”

Mays: “They’re HUGE on the indy scene.”

Caresalle: “They don’t look very huge anywhere.”

The two men climb into the ring and go to a corner, conversing with one another.

Kailey: “Now, for those of you who don’t know this team, they are the Atari Wrestling Company’s Tag Team Champions, The Atari Twins! We’re so generous, though, because they offered to defend their titles against us as well, but we don’t need MORE gold to carry through customs, so we’re just putting OURS on the line.”

Zara: “Less talk… ring the bell.”

Caresalle: “It looks like… are we getting a match here?”

The bell rings.

Mays: “Yup!”

The match, however, ended up being nothing to write home about. Immediately, Zara and Kailey swarmed Pacman and Q-Bert, bludgeoning them with power and speed. Kailey works in, grabbing Pacman and sending him to the other corner. She charges towards him, hitting The Crowning and sending Pacman flying from the ring unconscious!

Mays: “He flew out of that ring like he was running from ghosts!”

Caresalle: “This is just a mugging.”

Zara drags Q-Bert out to the middle of the ring, hitting him with a sit-out spinebuster. She holds the legs as the referee counts…

ONE…

TWO…

Kailey pulls Zara back. Zara looks to her partner with confusion, but Kailey relays an idea to her. Zara nods, pulling Q-Bert back to his feet. She grapples him in a sleeper hold, moving around to his side. She wraps her leg around his. Kailey runs off the ropes again, hitting a Crowning onto Q-Bert as Zara pulls him back into Mrs. Sandman! With the tandem move, both Kailey and Zara cover him as the referee counts…

ONE…

TWO…

THREE!!!

Kailey gets off and starts jumping up and down as though they just won the titles again!

Caresalle: “Well that was a total farce, fans.”

Mays: “What are you talking about? The people here LOVED it!”

Caresalle: “It’s hometown loyalty.”

Mays: “It counts, dammit!”

[color=4B8A08]Taylor Hudson:
“Here are your winners, and STILL Five Boroughs Wrestling Tag Team Champions… Kailey Queen and Zara Grimm… XS!”

Taylor Hudson: The following contest is the third of the Captains Cup Match ups! Introducing first..

Raito No Tema by Hideki Taniuchi kicks in as the fans are booing for this. Out comes Top Gun Tsunami for his match up in the Captains Cup.

Taylor Hudson: From Tokyo, Japan, Top Gun Tsunami!!!

Jamey Caresalle: A lot of people say they want Top Gun to be a star here. Will this be his night against Noris Cranley?

Top Gun gets right in the ring slowly as the fans are booing for him. He stares at the fans, coldy and waits for Noris. Unstoppable by the Score kicks in as the fans are cheering for this. Out comes Noris Cranley as he points to the Brampton Crowd.

Taylor Hudson: His opponent, from Miami, Florida, he is the “Unstoppable” Noris Cranley!!

Jamey Caresalle: Despite his issues with DSix, Noris makes his mark known in the company. Let’s see who can win this match up and move on?

Noris runs to the ring, and points to the fans. Top Gun does not look happy with this as the match starts.

DING DING

The bell rings and the two circle for ten seconds. Top Gun moves first but Noris grabs one of his legs and drops Top Gun flat on his back. Top Gun gets up and goes for a Belly To Back Suplex, Noris reverses into a Victory Roll!

One...

Top Gun gets up and hits a right hand into the face of Noris. Top Gun slams the face of Noris into a top turnbuckle. Noris reverses an Irish Whip by Top Gun, hitting a shoulder thrust sending Noris onto the apron. Noris hits a Springboard Clothesline. Noris goes for a standing Shooting Star Press but Top Gun gets the knees up, rolling up Noris.

One...

Two…

Jamey Caresalle: Top Gun Tsunami is showing why he’s going to move on!

Bimmy Mays: I hope so!! He has potential to be the best!!!

Top Gun hits a Knife Edge Chop to Noris then slams the face of Noris into a top turnbuckle. Top Gun slams the face of Noris into a top turnbuckle again. Noris is in the corner, Top Gun charges but Noris gets the boots up kicking Top Gun away. Noris rolls towards Top Gun to hit a dropkick that sends Top Gun out the ring.

Bimmy Mays: Dude!

Noris hits a over the top rope Moonsault out of the ring on Top Gun before sending Top Gun into the ring. Noris uses the ropes to springboard but misses Top Gun. Noris charges but Top Gun gets the boots up before landing on the apron. Top Gun hits a forearm strike from the apron that drops Noris. Loading Up The Gun!

Jamey Caresalle: Loading up the Gun connects!!!

One...

Two...

Three! Wait, Noris had his foot under the bottom rope! Wait a minute! Wait a minute! "Stay Wide Away" by Eminem plays quietly as DSix walks down the ramp, stopping in front of the announce table.

Bimmy Mays: What the hell is this? Why is he here?

Jamey is going through his notes and sees something.

Jamey Caresalle: From what I’m reading, tonight before we went on air. Beer Giles Katz was so upset with Noris Cranley for having him off the card, leading to a match with a local competitor.

Bimmy Mays: Who the hell is Beer GIles Katz? Does he sell Beer or some shit?

Jamey looks at his notes again.

Jamey Caresalle: It appears that the alter ego of DSix, who’s watching this match in front of us right now!!

Top Gun goes out to confront DSix but DSix merely crosses his arms. Top Gun slides back into the ring as Noris gets up. The two competitors circle around before Noris ducks a punch by Top Gun. Noris hits a punch, a Knife Edge Chop, and a kick. Top Gun is metaphorically and literally on the ropes when Noris hits another Knife Edge Chop.

Jamey Caresalle: Top Gun is not taking any chances with this issue with Noris and DSix!

Noris again with a punch. Top Gun goes to the opposite side of the ring but Noris hits a Knife Edge Chop. Top Gun reverses an Irish Whip into a punch that drops Noris to a knee. Top Gun runs off the ropes but is hit with an Enzuigiri by Noris. Noris hits a Corkscrew Suplex on Top Gun, Noris hooks the leg!

Jamey Caresalle: CORKSCREW SUPLEX!!!

One...

Two...

Kick out!

Noris goes top rope for a Diving Corkscrew Moonsault, Top Gun gets out of the way. Noris flips Top Gun over the top rope as Top Gun's chin hits the ring apron. Noris tries to hit another over the top rope Moonsault out of the ring on Top Gun but Top Gun slides into the ring, Noris lands on his feet.

Bimmy Mays: This young whippersnapper is doing what he can do! He’s going far, James!!!

Top Gun hits an over the top rope Flying Clothesline to the outside of the ring on Noris. The camera cuts to DSix, they appear nervous even under the creepy yellow Smiley mask. Top Gun sends Noris into the ring, hitting a Brainbuster.

Bimmy Mays: But he got caught!!

One...

Two...

Kick out!

Top Gun sets up for a Powerbomb but Noris lands on his feet. Top Gun throws a Roundhouse Kick which blocks a punch thrown by Noris, Noris turns around clutching his arm in pain as he lets out a bit of a scream. Top Gun hits a Burning Hammer that drops Noris flat on his back!

Jamey Caresalle: BURNING THE HAMMER! This could be it!!

One...

Two...

Kick out! The camera shows that DSix had moved to the entrance ramp, closer to the ring.

Jamey Caresalle: DSix is moving closer to this. I’m afraid of what could happen!

Top Gun lifts Noris onto the top turnbuckle but Noris knocks him off the turnbuckles with three forearm strikes. DSix hops onto the ring apron, charging toward Noris. Noris begins to hit kick after kick to DSix, Top Gun is starting to stir. DSix drops off the apron, turning his back and doing a goofy little dance up the entrance ramp as he thinks his distraction handed the win to Noris. That’s not the case as Noris hits Sunrise Shooting Star to Top Gun!

Jamey Caresalle: Sunrise shooting Star! Noris goes for the Cover!!!

One…

Two…

Three!

Unstoppable kicks in as the fans are cheering with DSix backing up, and Noris keeping an eye on him.

Taylor Hudson: Here is your winner, Noris Cranley!!!

Noris gets his hand raised, but with confusion sees DSix. DSix nods his head up and down before walking to the back. Noris moves on and will find out who he will face off against after Arabella vs. Chelsea Pryce.

Jamey Caresalle: Weirdness put aside, that match was pretty sweet! Top Gun Tsunami has nothing to be ashamed about!!

Bimmy Mays: I agree! That match was LIT!!!!

We thank the health care workers during this time of need.

Taylor Hudson: The following contest is the last of the first round match ups! Introducing first

"Funk #49" by James Gang plays as Arabella walks down the entrance ramp with the fans cheering for her.

Taylor Hudson: From London, England, Arabella!!

Jamey Caresalle: Arabella looks to get through the first round of this tournament, but with the person she’s going against….

Arabella rolls into the ring as the fans are cheering for her. She taunts at the fans and looks to make a statement in this tournament.

“Human" by HELLYEAH plays as Chelsea Pryce walks down the entrance ramp. The fans are booing at her as she walks to the ring.

Taylor Hudson: Her opponent, Residing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Chelsea Pryce!!

Chelsea walks to the ring, cold and collected. She looks at Arabella before rolling into the ring with the fans booing at her. The bells then ring to start the match up!

DING DING!

Pryce lifts her right foot and hits a Big Boot to the face of Arabella!

Bimmy Mays: Holy Crap! That was freaking Fast!!!

Arabella gets up but Pryce hits a Knife Edge Chop to the chest that drops Arabella to the mat! Pryce hits three kicks to Arabella's head while Arabella is on her knees. Pryce charges for another kick to the head but Arabella side steps, Pryce's right leg is tangled in the ropes.

Jamey Caresalle: With a fast start, Chelsea Pryce seems to lose a bit of control with Arabella taking over!!

Arabella hits a quick kick to the back of Pryce's left leg. Arabella hits a Superkick to a kneeling Pryce!

One...

Kick out!

Jamey Caresalle: Chelsea kicks out of this!!!

Arabella locks in an Octopus Stretch on Pryce! Pryce uses her height and weight advantage to get to a knee. Pryce stands up, backs up into the ropes, and hits elbows to the face of Arabella. One of Arabella‘s hands covers her nose as she’s down to one knee.

Jamey Caresalle: Arabella could have a busted nose!

Bimmy Mays: Well with the way Chelsea is kicking her in the face, I will NOT be surprised! Those are STIFF!!!

Arabella stumbles to a corner. Arabella charges for a High Roundhouse Kick but Pryce runs against the ropes, tackling Arabella to the mat from across the ring! Pryce locks in Natural Disaster!

Jamey Caresalle: Natural Disaster on Arabella!! This could be it For her!

Arabella tries to strike Pryce, showing amazing heart but Pryce forces Arabella to tap after fourteen seconds in the painful submission hold. Chelsea Pryce moves on to face off against Noris Cranley!!!

Taylor Hudson: Here is your winner, Chelsea Pryce!!!

Chelsea gets her hand raised in the air as the fans are booing for her with Arabella holding her arm with the referee checking.

Jamey Caresalle: Chelsea Pryce moves on and faces off against Noris Cranley!!! What an amazing display shown by Arabella!!

Bimmy Mays: Chelsea Pryce came at her like a BULL and she was unstoppable! That chick is going to be SOMETHING here. I’m going to call her the favorite of this right now!!

Backstage…

Ariel Madden can be seen sitting inside the locker-rooms. She sits in quiet reflection, although the presence of the camera - as it tends to do - prompts some verbal thoughts.

Ariel: “Tonight is the end.”

She chuckles to herself, shaking her head.

Ariel: “If Christy Winters had any sort of integrity, our issues would have been over two damn months ago. I put her down. I BEAT her clean as a whistle, but Christy just couldn’t leave well enough alone. She had to try and claim credit for MY success. She tried to worm her way into my spotlight! She just couldn’t stand… she couldn’t STAND that I was out there making a star of MYSELF at her expense. She had to be “the star”. She just couldn’t stand that I was the one in the spotlight. Well, Christy…”

Ariel looks up towards the camera, a scowl etched onto her face.

Ariel: “Tonight you’re IN my spotlight. Last Woman Standing… meaning I have carte blanche to do whatever I want to you until you’re unable to answer the count of ten. After it’s over, there’ll be no excuses, no ambiguity. Tonight, I show the world that I am responsible for my own star… that I am the reason why I am in the spotlight. After tonight? Our paths split.”

A grin finds it’s way onto Ariel’s face.

Ariel: “My path goes to the top. Your path? I really don’t care if you go back to working on bikes full time. Tonight is my night. The road to the top is my road. I will walk out of here tonight on that road. And you won’t be walking out of here tonight at all.”

With that, she stands up, moving past the camera as she heads towards the ring for her match...

Taylor Hudson: The following contest is a singles match and it's one fall, introducing first…..

Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold kicks in as the fans are booing. Out comes Drew Rogers as he looks at the fans booing at him.

Taylor Hudson: Introducing first, from Fort Myers Beach, Florida, Drew Rogers!!

Bimmy Mays: Who the hell is this jackoff? And why the frick is he here?

Jamey Caresalle: Ladies and Gentlemen, the man walking to the ring is Drew Rogers, who’s labeled the most twisted man in wrestling. He’s married to Larissa Johnson.

Bimmy Mays: GO FREAKING FIGURE!!!

Jamey Caresalle: Bimmy, I wouldn’t want to mess with this man!!

Drew Rogers breezes through the fans as they’re booing at him. He sees someone flipping him off before jaw jacking with them. Drew tells them to fuck off and rolls into the ring, taunting at the Brampton Crowd and calling them jackasses.

Unchained (Payback/Untouchable) by Tupac/James Brown kicks in as the fans are cheering for this. Outcomes Brittani Helms, pissed off and ready to kill Drew Rogers.

Bimmy Mays: OK, this song STILL bumps!

Taylor Hudson: His opponent, from Washington, DC, she is the “DC Savage”, Brittani Helms!

Brittani does not waste any time running to the ring and getting in the face of Drew Rogers. She throws her bandana at him and tries to go after him. Brittani curses him out with the referee telling her to calm down.

Bimmy Mays: Oh snap! The DC Savage is pissed off!!

Jamey Caresalle: And honestly, I don’t blame her for being attacked!

She gets in her corner with Drew yelling at her. The referee calls for the bell as we are ready to go!

DING DING!!!

Jamey Caresalle: Here we go!!

Drew and Brittani lock up. Neither can get an upperhand this early in the match. Drew attempts a leg sweep which Brittani escapes from. Drew hits the ropes and comes back with a clothesline which Brittani also ducks. Brittani tries a superkick on Drew. Drew side steps. Standstill. The crowd is wowed.

Jamey Caresalle: Drew is not backing down from her at all.

Bimmy Mays: BUT WHERE’s THE TWISTED SIDE, JAMES?!

Brittani is first to continue, locking up again. Drew escapes and finally manages a stiff kick to Brittani’s stomach followed by a double knee facebreaker and a pin. Kick Out at one.

Brit kips up but Drew catches her with a kick to the jaw. Another pin. This time Brit kicks out at two. Drew is getting a bit frustrated. Brittani is to her feet while Drew argues with the ref. Drew turns around and Brittani catches him with a snap DDT followed by a standing moonsault into a pin.

Bimmy Mays: YO! THAT WAS SICK!!!

Drew kicks out at two. Both wrestlers take some time to recover. Drew is up first and goes in for the kill. He manages a few big kicks on Brittani. Brittani is back down on the mat. Drew lays some stomps onto Brit. Eventually Brittani catches Drew’s leg and trips him, then stands to her feet and locks in her Boston Crab. Drew fights to the ropes and escapes.

Bimmy Mays: Where is the sick side, James?!

Both are up. There’s a kicking exchange. Drew manages to take Brit down to the mat again. Knees to the face of Brittani Helms. One of the knees catches Brittani in the eye. Brittani rolls around the canvas in pain while Drew taunts the fans.

Jamey Caresalle: And there’s one INSTINCT of it!!

Bimmy Mays: A KICK TO THE EYE?!

As he does this Brit manages a surprise roll up for a two. Drew isn’t very happy about that. He pops up and goes back for Brittani’s eye. Brittani has it scouted, rolls out of the way, and catches Drew with a knee to the jaw. Now to her feet Brittani manages a handspring into a dropkick. Brit pins for two and a half. Drew is up. Brittani goes for a second dropkick. Drew has it scouted and a straight up buzzsaw kicks Brittani in the eye. The fans boo.

Bimmy Mays: Again?!

Brittani rolls around in pain while the ref pulls Drew away to check on Brittani. Drew allows this for a moment before pushing the ref to the side and goes back in. Brittani however spits in Drew’s eyes. Then, while Drew is blinded, kips up and hits her patented DC Headknocker!

Jamey Caresalle: DC HEADKNOCKER!!!! This could be it!!!

Brittani goes over to him and pins him in the ring as the fans are cheering for this.

One….

Two….

Thr-KICK OUT!!

Brittani holds her head as she tells the referee that was a three. She actually had to stoop down to Drew’s level and spit at him. Drew rolls out of the ring really fast with Brittani reaching over and trying to get him, but he uses a wine COOLER and smashes Brittani over the head with it. Drew gets back in the ring and goes for the Maximum as the fans are booing. Brittani crashes down on the ground with Drew going for the cover.

One….

Two….

Three!!!

DING DING!!

Drew won the match up as the fans are booing. Bimmy doesn’t look impressed with this at all.

Bimmy Mays What the hell was THAT?! That’s what it was!

Taylor Hudson: Here is your winner, Drew Rogers!

Drew yells at the fans that he won the match. He hovers over her and picks her up again before getting the deranged look on her face. The fans are booing at him as Brittani’s head is bleeding.

Jamey Caresalle: Oh c’mon on! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

The fans are still booing. Suddenly, Hayley Fien runs out of the back and saves Brittani as the fans are cheering.

Jamey Caresalle: Hayley Fien is out here, saving Brittani!

Bimmy Mays: Why is SHE out here?!

Drew rolls out of the ring and yells at her saying she’s going to do NOTHING. Hayley looks and checks at Brittani with the fans cheering for her.

Jamey Caresalle: If I was Hayley, I would watch out. You DON’T know what Drew Rogers is capable of doing!

In the back, Luciana Verdoza is with her team with all of them wearing white. Luciana smirks at the shirt she has for this match before looking at the title then to her teammates.

Luciana Verdoza: So… tonight is real simple! First off, you should all be grateful that I have given you such an opportunity. Dakota here knows what it’s like to have this opportunity as I’ve graced her with it for her entire career. But, I should tell you all that I didn’t pick you to help you with any of your dreams… oh no… I picked you all because I knew you were the best people for the job. We’re not about to allow this company to go back to the way things were before I won this championship and single handedly SAVED 5BW! We’re going to put these imbeciles across the cage from us in their places!

Luciana has a pause, chuckling with nothing but evil intentions in mind.

Luciana Verdoza: And you know something? You’re all damn lucky you’re on the right side… not just because you’re on the winning side… but because you get to escape my wrath… for now. You see… that Wargames match… it’s going to bring out a side of me you’ve never seen before. If those idiots on the other side think I can’t handle this… they have another thing coming! So… we’re clear on what the mission is tonight, right?

Luciana scoffs before she continues.

Luciana Verdoza: Put the imbeciles in their places, keep this company in line and… maybe even cripple a certain She-Hulk that I’ve grown REAL tired of lately...

Dakota Mendoza: She’s serious too!

Dakota has a determined, yet angry look on her face as she continues.

Dakota Mendoza: But you know what, I’m HIGHLY confident we’re going to win tonight, you know why? Because we’ve got the advantage. And HOW did we get the advantage? Oh right… I made SURE that we’d get it and really, that’s my proudest win yet here in 5BW! There’s no question in my mind that we’re going to win and I want you all to know that… we’re alike… Sabrina, Larissa, Bridget… because like all three of you, I want to go out there and I want to make it BIG on the big stage! This is YOUR opportunity to rise up!

Dakota takes one last pause before concluding her sentiments.

Dakota Mendoza: And knowing Luciana like I do…. I know she picked one hell of a team! Bottom line? We got this!

Bridget Johnson: Of course you've picked the right people for the job. I mean, just look at who's here. I know you couldn't have picked anyone on the roster that would be better than me at this, and especially not better than Larissa.

Bridget flips her hair back as she speaks.

Bridget Johnson: I know the risks there are in this match, and I know there's a risk that this pretty face might get a bit black and blue, but I know that I won't be beaten up as badly as those other five in that cage.

Bridget looks at her tag partners.

Bridget Johnson: Let's face it, there's a reason why you're the champion, and that's because you know how to win, and you know how to pick your allies that can help you win. Tonight, they don't stand a chance in there against us.

Larissa nods in agreement at her sister's comments.

Larissa Johnson: Of course they don't stand a chance! I mean, have you seen who's in their team?

Larissa shakes her hair as she thinks about and runs down her opponents for the night.

Larissa Johnson: You've got a wannabe champion who's too interested in showing herself off than actually winning matches, a guy who was past his prime five years ago, a woman who thinks she's holier-than-thou with her so-called "legacy", even though she's done jack shit here, a cocky bitch whose only line of defence is to tell people to shut up, and a good-for-nothing charity case, who can't win on her own and has to be carried around every place she goes, especially here!

Bridget smiles and nods as she listens in.

Larissa Johnson: But then you look at us. We know why we're here, we know we're better than everyone else on this roster, and better than everyone on that team. We don't need to brag, or flash our privates at people to get people to take notice, we just do it, and I know we're going to do that tonight.

Sabrina eyes each and everyone of them while sitting in the corner of the locker room.

Sabrina Baker: Everyone says that Luciana is a coward, a suck, this that and everything under the sun, when the REAL cowards are everyone on that time we are facing off against.

She eyes the 5BW Championship before looking at her teammates.

Sabrina Baker: Luciana offered me a title shot a couple of weeks ago and I took it because I wanted to prove myself. When Lex Collins was champion, did he offer anyone a title shot? NO! Luciana did and she gets yelled at for what? Running? If I was her, I would run to as well as fight everyone that goes near that title.

She shakes her head.

Sabrina Baker: And it’s funny how Samantha Tolson-Anderson, who says she thought differently of me because I opened my mouth against that no go piece of shit of cheating ass cocker sucker whore in Amy Harrison and that I’m just like her. No disrespect, but Luciana didn’t pick me for being a charity case. She picked me because I’m a fucking Baker, which leads to KPN’s statements of me being crazy.

Her eyes widened.

Sabrina Baker: Do you know who the fuck my brother is? One sadistic twisted son of a bitch! This match is perfect to rip everyone apart in this match and break someone’s fucking knee cap if I have to. Mary Ellen is JUST like her sister, a no good charity case.

She gets up from the corner.

Sabrina Baker: All of you talk, talk, talk and talk with no action. All of you guys suck off the blood of Dora Richardson and do what she tells you to! And when WE defeat you? You have nothing to blame but yourselves for looking like with false hopes of winning a match!

She stands with Luciana, Dakota, and the Johnsons

Luciana Verdoza: I think that my team is ALL on the same page, which of course, is expected and tells me that I picked the right people for the job. Tonight? It’s the beginning of the end not for that repetitive, one-dimensional, roid raging Twitter THOT, but for the rest of those idiots that want to follow her lead. Let’s finish this… and let’s not give them ANY inch to breathe!

She looks at her team go out before Luciana takes a look at the belt. She then admires herself one last time before walking out.

In the back, Team Tolson-Anderson is standing in their locker room, wearing red. Samantha paces back and forth with Kelly Penkzee-Nelson, Lex Collins, and the Harrisons warming up. They’re ready for war.

Samantha Tolson-Anderson "I need to say something before we go out there…"

Samantha takes the middle of the room, looking at her assembled team.

Samantha Tolson-Anderson "First off, I thank each and every one of you for doing this. I know this will be rough. It's going to be brutal, it's going to be harsh, and it will change all of us in some way."

Samantha takes a deep breath.

Samantha Tolson-Anderson "But I can't expect you all to stand with me without acknowledging that asking all of you to do this, for my own gain, is admittedly a selfish act. Other than beating down some people in this company, our company, there's nothing here for you to gain. If any or all of you walked out that door right now...I can't blame you and I wouldn't hold it against you."

A pause to collect herself...

Samantha Tolson-Anderson "But as far as I'm concerned, this is for the very soul of our company. We go to war tonight, the five of us, as part of the beating heart of 5BW. Not Verdoza. Not Baker. Not Mendoza. None of them care about 5BW except for what they can take from it."

Samantha begins pacing, the adrenaline in her veins running stronger.

Samantha Tolson-Anderson "But not us! We want this place to thrive! To grow and become THE marquis brand in professional wrestling! There are some others too, in other matches tonight, that feel like we do. I wish I could've chosen them all. But it's the five of us, fighting to save this company from Brian Holmes and his treachery, and Luciana Verdoza and her gaggle of goons from their usury. I'm asking you to forget about what's on the line for me personally. I'm asking you to fight for 5BW."

The former World Champion, Lex Collins, looks up from smoothing out the tape he’d been applying to his wrist.

Lex Collins “Fight for the company I’ve believed in from the start? Yeah, Sam. I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem.”

There’s definite sarsam in his tone as he shakes his head.

Lex Collins “I don’t care about this little pissing contest of yours with that psycho bitch. I never actually did. What I care about is fighting the good fight. No matter what. The fact that I’m here should be a testament to that.”

He moves to his feet, gesturing to the others assembled in the room.

Lex Collins “Believe me, Sam. None of us are here because we want to ensure you get to skew the odds in your favor for that match. We’re here because we’re sick of the bullshit. We’re sick of interlopers and assholes comin’ into our last safe space, trying to ruin it.”

He takes a few steps towards Sam and then stops, raking his hand through his disheveled hair.

Lex Collins “I could be home right now with my family. I could be doing a million other, less stressful things. Instead I’m here. Ready to go. Ready to wage a fuckin’ war.”

There’s vehemence in his tone that matches Samantha’s now.

Lex Collins “You wanna talk about the heart an’ soul of this company? I bled buckets for this place. Felt like I was carryin’ it on my back after I pulled outta Trinity, watchin’ you dilly-dally and collect accolades elsewhere.”

He holds up a finger when Tolson looks like she’s going to interject.

Lex Collins “I get it. I don’t care. It’s a moot point now. We’re all here. We know what’s gotta be done. I’m on your page. For now. For this. Alright?”

Mary Ellen steps up, being a bit hesitant to speak, not knowing how Lex is going to react, but after a few seconds, she starts to speak.

Mary Ellen Harrison: Sam, you don't have to worry about me not wanting to be here. Being your tag team partner, you know that I've got your back, no matter what.

Mary Ellen looks at Sam and nods at her, showing her approval.

Mary Ellen Harrison: But that doesn't mean that I don't have my own reasons for giving it my all in there. I look at their team and I see a few people there who have done nothing but disrespect me and what I've got. Luciana wants to just shoo me off and say that I didn't deserve a shot at the title, when I earned not only that title match, but earned my spot on this roster.

Mary Ellen takes a deep breath, thinking about what Luciana said, and also who she's going to break up next.

Mary Ellen Harrison: Then you've got someone like Larissa, who wants to do everything to make me look small compared to her, going after my family, my personal life, and everything in between.

Mary Ellen can be seen visibly upset, but she composes herself, as she continues to speak.

Mary Ellen Harrison: I'm glad that I've got those two in the cage, along with everyone else in there, because I'm going to show them exactly who I am, and not who they think I am.

Mary Ellen then looks to her left and her right, looking at all of her partners in this match.

Mary Ellen Harrison: But I know that I'm not going in alone, as I know I have the best team mates to go with me: my tag partner, my tough-as-nails sister, one of the bravest men that I've ever completed again, and not only one of the baddest women I've faced, but also one of my toughest critics.

That would be Kelly Penkzee-Nelson. She gets done borrowing the tape that Lex had for her shoulder. She looks at her teammates and speaks.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: I find it kind of funny that I’m the only one here that’s been in this company the least amount of time, but here I am. In a match that involves a coward that wants to rule the world when she hasn’t done ANYTHING worthy besides bitch and moan, and yes, I’m talking about Luciana Verdoza.

KPN moves her shoulder around.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: When I came to this company to watch when I was in Trinity Wrestling, I saw people who wanted to make this place known. Sure, there was some protesting due to morons, but I saw two people in the main event that showed what 5BW is about.

She clears her throat and looks at Sam and Lex. Knowing that they have a history with one another.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: That was heart, respect and desire that's what you two showed, but Luciana had to make this about herself and attack you both! At Xmas Chaos, she lost, but still had to bitch and moan leading to what happened at Big Love when SHE won the title thanks to her goonies!

She shakes her head and looks at this.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: For someone that’s just turned 36 years old, she sure reminds me of people I hate. She reminded me of entitled bitches like Larissa and Bridget Johnson, who cry like brats because they’re not getting their way. ON TOP of that, She has to have Dakota Mendoza do her dirty work for her because she can’t do it on her own! And Sabrina Baker? Don’t get me started on her unstable ass!

She looks at Sam while taking a sip of water and speaks to her.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: Sam, I know you have problems with her, but I want a piece of that ungrateful bitch myself.

She pauses for a second.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: It’s funny that she has to say at her age, she’s the best in the world. I would rather say a piece of dog shit is the best in the world rather than her sorry bootleg Regina George ass.

Everyone laughs and snickers at KPN’s comment. It’s true.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: Sam, you picked me for a reason when anyone else could go. I’ve been in War Games once because I fought for what was right, I’ve been to war against people who’ve done my family wrong. If we bleed in this match, we bleed with honor. If we want to get crazy, let’s get crazy. If we want to bring the violence, let’s bring it.

She looks at Amy.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: And speaking of doing family wrong….you have something on your mind.

Amy looks at KPN, trying to maintain her composure as she addresses her teammates.

Amy Harrison: It's funny that you brought up how you only just joined 5BW, but yet you're in this match. I'm someone else that wasn't here at the beginning, but that doesn't mean that I don't know what this promotion means to you guys.

Amy looks at Sam, Lex and Mary Ellen.

Amy Harrison: You know, I'd be pissed too if there was someone that just swooped in here, acted like she was hot shit and then got everything they wanted quicker than me, I'd be furious.

Amy walks and hops in place, trying to keep herself calm.

Amy Harrison: But that's what's so great about War Games. We get to let out all of that frustration, all of that anger, and all of that hatred inside that cage, and there isn't a damn thing that anyone can do to stop us. And I mean that.

Amy then looks down the line at her partners.

Amy Harrison: I know that Sam and Lex have their issues with Luciana, I know my sister has her problems with Larissa and Bridget, and Kelly has her troubles with.......well, just about everyone, but if I can make one request, it's this. Leave Sabrina to me.

Amy takes a deep breath, trying to hold herself together enough to save it for the match.

Amy Harrison: Sam, don't worry about what happens in the match, I will take full responsibility for what I do in that match. With what Sabrina has said about me, my past, my former and future family, I'm doing everything that I can to use just short of ending her altogether.

Samantha Tolson-Anderson "Then it's settled. I'm perfectly fine with everyone having a personal mission in this match. All I ask is that we don't forget the main one...reminding that other team where the heart of 5BW lies. And that it's got the strong, vibrant pace of warriors, not whiners."

Samantha takes off her shirt, revealing the red-and-white Maple Leaf-inspired singlet she had made for just this event. She turns and takes a baby blue Toronto Frost jersey from her locker, the number '16' on both front and back, along with her name on the back as well, putting it on.

The segment ends with Team Tolson-Anderson on the same page and in their red colors.

Taylor Hudson: The following contest is a last women standing match! Introducing first…

Born to Raise Hell by Motorhead kicks in with the fans booing. The greater Toronto area crowd is not pleased with Christy Winters as she comes out with her father.

Taylor Hudson: Accompanied to the ring by Marshall Winters, from Long Beach, California, weighing in at 120 pounds, Christy Winters!!

Jamey Caresalle: Since Xmas Chaos, Ariel Madden and Christy Winters have been at War with the score being two a piece. This will determine who will be moving up.

Bimmy Mays: Christy Winters has shown an evil side to her as of late, and with this match, James, she’s’ going to get twisted. WATCH!!

Christy rolls into the ring with her father at ringside. He is here with her because he wants to see his daughter end Ariel Madden once and for all. She takes off the black top she is wearing and is ready for war. Her theme song dies out as she waves for Ariel to get her ass out here.

Bounce by Bon Jovi kicks in as the fans come alive. Out comes Ariel Madden, wearing a bandana and is ready for war against her longtime nemesis.

Jamey Caresalle: Ariel is prepared for war!

Taylor Hudson: Her opponent, from Syracuse, New York, weighing in at 130 pounds, Ariel Madden!!

Ariel does not want to give Christy the satisfaction of anything for this match. She wants Christy to wait till she gets to the ring. Christy is threatening her to get her ass down here quicker, but Ariel is still making her way to the ring, slowly. Christy cannot wait anymore and rolls out of the ring and starts throwing lefts and rights to Ariel. The fans are booing at this because they wanted to see Christy wait for Ariel to come out.

Jamey Caresalle: The fans are not happy with Christy, who Ariel wanted to have wait for her to come down!
Christy picks up Ariel and throws her into the barricade. Her father tells her to jump on Ariel and she does by punching her in the face. The fans are still booing at her, throwing profanities at her, and telling her that she does NOT belong in this company

Jamey Caresalle: The fans are not happy with Christy about this and have colorful choice words to say!

Bimmy Mays: Do you blame them?! Christy wants to kill Ariel and get going. She’s sick of being left behind and have everyone else take her spot!

Christy tells them to shut the fuck up. Ariel sees this and goes right after her. The fans are cheering with Ariel going at her full speed and starts throwing down with her. She throws Christy back into the ring, and gets on the apron herself, but Marshall Winters grabs her foot and prevents her from going back in.

Jamey Caresalle: Marshall Winters preventing Ariel from going towards his daughter!

Christy comes back up in the ring and hits Ariel right in the face with a hard right, making the younger of the two, fall right onto the ground. Christy barks at the referee to start counting, and he does.

Jamey Caresalle: The referee is starting to count.

One….

Two….

Ariel is getting up, but Marshall comes over and tries to kick at her. Ariel sees this and grabs his foot and yells at him. Christy comes out of the ring and jumps on her back to protect her father, but Ariel flips her and slams her on the ground. Ariel walks over to her, but again, Marshall gets involved with this and holds her so Christy can attack her.

Jamey Caresalle: Are you freaking kidding me?! Why the hell does Marshall Winters HAVE to get involved with this!
The fans are still booing for this with Christy punching her down, but Ariel kicks Marshall right in the groan.

Bimmy Mays: DING! Right in the DICK!!

The fans are cheering for this with Marshall being out of the picture. Christy tries to run off, but Ariel grabs at her and brings her back down to the ring. She throws her back in and goes over to her. She yells that she is going to kill her and KNEES Christy right in the face. Ariel goes over with the referee beginning to count.

Jamey Caresalle: Ariel saying she’s going to kill her. Will Christy stay down?!

One….

Two……

Three…..

Christy starts to stir again and gets to her feet. Ariel runs over to her and goes for a German Suplex, which makes the fans cheer for her, making Christy go back down on the ground. The referee counts again and this time, Ariel stands over her and makes sure she is staying down for the count with the referee beginning to count yet again….

Jamey Caresalle: Ariel makes Christy Winters go again. This is the second time for Ariel in this match up!

One…..

Two…..

Three….

Bimmy Mays: Christy’s not staying down. This girl has a fight left in her!

Christy again is stirring up with Ariel getting pissed off with this. She walks over to her and goes for a Butterfly Suplex, but Christy HITS her right in the head with something.

Bimmy Mays: What the hell did she use on her?!

Jamey Caresalle: I don’t know, but it’s not looking good for Ariel at all!

Ariel holds her head with blood coming out of it, making Winters head butt Ariel right in her neck. Ariel stumbles to the corner with Christy shoving her into the corner. Ariel’s still holding her head with Christy coming up with a drop kick right into the back.

Jamey Caresalle: This is not good at all for Ariel! She’s bleeding badly after Ariel stabbing her in the head!

The fans are booing with Ariel falling out of the ring. Christy again barks at the fans and tells her that she is going to end this once and for all.

Christy yells at Jamey and Bimmy to get the hell out of the way because she is about to kill Ariel TONIGHT! Jamey and Bimmy do move with Jamey keeping an eye on her.

Jamey Caresalle: I don’t know what Christy’s going to do here, but by the looks of it, this is NOT good.

Christy puts Ariel on the table and hits her right in the face with another right. Christy goes on the turnbuckle with her looking at the fans that are booing them. She flips them off before doing an elbow drop RIGHT onto Ariel, making the table crash as the fans are in shock with this.

Both: HOLY SHIT!!!

Both Ariel and both Christy are down with the referee beginning to count.

One….

Two….

Three….

Four…..

Both are starting to stir with Christy the one back to her feet. She picks up Ariel, who has a glass pitcher in her hands. Christy has Ariel stand up and goes right after her, but SMASH!!!

Bimmy Mays: WHAT THE FRICK!! THAT WAS PERFECTLY GOOD WATER!!!!

The fans are cheering as Ariel smashes Christy right over the face with a pitcher and she starts to bleed. Ariel gets a twisted look on her face and sees the ramp as she drags a busted open Christy Winters up the ramp. The fans are cheering for this as they are about to see Christy Winters finally defeated as the fans are going wild for this.

Bimmy Mays: Oh Shit! It’s about to get real in the field!!

Ariel gets on the top of the ramp and yells for Christy to get back to her feet. Christy slowly does with Ariel grabbing her and going for a Butterfly Suplex. Ariel says that is not enough and grabs her again, but Christy goes into her back pocket and HITS Ariel right over the head over and over and over until Ariel breaks the hold free.

Bimmy Mays: This bitch is goddamn crazy!
Jamey Caresalle: Despite what everyone thinks of Christy Winters, she’s NOT backing down!

Bimmy Mays: She’s been in battles before like this, James! You just haven’t realized it!

Ariel’s cut has opened even more with blood being shed all over her face. Christy grabs her whiskey and takes a drink out of it. She waits for Ariel to come back over to her and she does. Ariel goes for a swing at her, but Christy pushes her to the side where the equipment is. Ariel stumbles a bit before swinging at her again, but Christy blocks this and SPITS the whiskey RIGHT in the face of Ariel.

Bimmy Mays: Spitting Whiskey! Holy freaking crap!!

The fans are booing with Winters going for the Full Throttle as the fans are booing. Ariel is down and CHRISTY pushes her off. The fans are booing with her telling the referee to count.

Jamey Caresalle: Ariel is down and this could be the end of the match!!

One….

Two….

Three….

Four……

Five……

Six….

Christy is yelling that she has the match one, but the referee stops counting. Christy asks him what is going on and the referee says that Ariel is up.

Jamey Caresalle: Ariel is up! ARIEL IS UP!!!

Christy freaks out and tells him he is lying. Just then Ariel is INDEED behind her with Christy turning around. Ariel, who has blood over her face, looks in the eyes of Christy Winters.

Jamey Caresalle: That is one look Christy Winters does NOT want to see!

Bimmy Mays: Oh Fuck…. Ariel’s mad!

Christy pleads not to hurt her and that she wanted this to end this in a polite way. Ariel does not believe this shit and grabs her by the throat and goes for a chokeslam, but Christy goes for a thumb to the eye.

Bimmy Mays: Thumb to the Eye!!! This is not going to end well for Ariel!

Ariel lets got of her with Christy running after her, but Ariel grabs her.

Bimmy Mays: HOLY GOD DAMN!

Christy is screaming that she does not want to go down, but Ariel ignores her wishes and GOES for the Atlas Plex! Christy goes flying off the stage, making Ariel collapse as the fans are in shock with this. The referee begins to count…

Both: OH MY GOD!!!

One…..

Two….

Three……

Four……

Five….

Ariel starts stirring at five and gets to her feet while holding onto the entrance video….

Six……

Jamey Caresalle: Ariel is hanging on!

Seven…..

Christy’s not moving…..

Eight…….

Jamey Caresalle: Christy hasn’t got up yet!

Nine……

Christy’s still not moving…..

TEN!!!!!

DING DING!!!

The war is over. Ariel has won it as Bounce by Bon Jovi kicks in and the referee goes over and holds her arm in the air.

Taylor Hudson: Here is your winner, Ariel Madden!!!

Ariel, who has tears building up, raises her arms in the air. She is proven that she is made a name for herself and did not need ANYONE to do this for her. Medics are helping Christy Winters and put her on a stretcher while Ariel goes over and YELLS that she is the star and makes her name known.

Jamey Caresalle: As god as my witness, I’ve never seen a battle between two women like that since Brittani Helms and Mary Ellen Harrison. Ariel proves that she is a star in her own right! While I am not the biggest Christy Winters fan, I must give her props as well. That was a war!

The fans are cheering for Ariel, but suddenly, WACK!!!

Bimmy Mays: Who the hell was that?!

The fans are wondering what the hell is going on as we see a returning Veronica Van Claudio over Ariel Madden!

Bimmy Mays: VERONICA VAN CLAUDIO!?! I THOUGHT THIS BITCH WAS OUT OF IT!!!

The fans are booing with Veronica moving Ariel into the middle of the ramp and locking in a sharpshooter on her. Veronica is yelling SHE wants to be a name then she’s going to act like a BIG name.

Jamey Caresalle: Ariel’s been through hell tonight and Veronica wants to attack her?! What the hell is this about and WHY?!
Veronica smirks as Ariel gets helped to the back with Kieran and the medics. The fans are cheering for her, but are not happy with Veronica’s actions.

Tale of the Tape: Leading up to War Games

Five Boroughs Wrestling Would like to thank Brampton, Ontario, Canada for allowing them to come up there! We thank them for the hospitality!

A loud SIREN is going off in the arena as the fans are cheering for this. With two rings set up after the intermission, it is time for War Games. Taylor Hudson begins to speak with the cage lowering to the ground.

Taylor Hudson: The following contest is the WAR GAMES match!!

The fans go wild for this. Even though this is a short crowd due to circumstances going down, war is about to happen in the world of Five Boroughs Wrestling. This could flip the promotion upside down.

Taylor Hudson: The rules stand as follows. Two members of each time will start the match up with every five minutes, a new fighter will appear. Once all members of the team are in the match, WAR GAMES will begin!!

Jamey Caresalle: And here it is, War Games. This first time in Five Boroughs Wrestling that this will be going down.

Bimmy Mays: I am officially scared shit…for everyone.

The fans are still cheering and a “5BW” Chant starts to go down, Taylor goes back on the microphone.

Taylor Hudson: Now….introducing Team Tolson-Anderson!!

Going Down Fighting by Unleash the Archers kicks in as the fans give a standing ovation. Outcomes Kelly Penkzee-Nelson, wearing red with no robe. Just her ring gear.

Taylor Hudson: From Manhattan, New York, Kelly Penkzee-Nelson!!

Jamey Caresalle: What a standing ovation for Kelly Penkzee-Nelson, who many believe is the wild card in this match up!

KPN, who was the last member of the team, looks to the Greater Toronto Area crowd and takes a deep breath while looking at the cage. This is her second War Games match up of her career. Re-Education (Through Labor) by Rise Against kicks in as the fans' ovation keeps on going on.

Taylor Hudson: From the Open Road, he is the “Fearless” Lex Collins!!

Jamey Caresalle: Lex Collins, the first ever Five Boroughs Wrestling Champion, is the only sole male in this match up!

Bimmy Mays: I give him a lot of credit for dealing with A LOT OF PMS!!!

Lex Collins taunts at the fans, who are cheering for him. He takes a stand next to KPN and gives her a high five. Being the sole male of this team, he is ready for war. Night of the Ravens by Leaves’ Eyes kicks in as both the Harrison sisters are coming out, together.

Taylor Hudson: From Belfast, Northern Ireland, Mary Ellen and Amy Harrison!!!

Bimmy Mays: Hey! I hope they’ll be OK for more nudes I got to buy!

Jamey Caresalle: What? I…Uh…..

The Harrison sisters shake the hands of their teammates, but Amy’s pissed off from the actions of last Friday regarding Sabrina Baker. Lex and KPN tell her to calm down and that if she needs to start first, then she needs to speak up. Finish Line by Skillet plays as the fans are giving a standing ovation because the final member of the team has ties to this area.

Jamey Caresalle: Will you listen to this ovation for Samantha Tolson-Anderson, who has ties to this area!

Bimmy Mays: She’s number 16! YES!! My favorite number!!

Taylor Hudson: Finally, the team captain, from Jefferson City, Missouri, she is the “Pretty Little Murder Machine”, Samantha Tolson-Anderson!

Samantha comes out in a Toronto Frost jersey, that is red and looks at her teammates. She discusses something with them, but Amy, who has the shorter fuse of all of them, is discussing something with the captain. Samantha nods and looks at KPN before team two is announced.

Bimmy Mays: Can someone calm Amy down?

Taylor Hudson: Introducing Team Verdoza…

Drop Dead Cynical by Amaranthe kicks in with the fans booing. Outcome Larissa and Bridget Johnson as they mock team Tolson-Anderson, especially Mary Ellen, but Samantha must hold her back.

Taylor Hudson: From Tampa, Florida, Bridget and Larissa Johnson!!

Jamey Caresalle: The Johnson sisters are out next and Mary Ellen has problems with Larissa the most!

The fans are booing for both Johnson sisters wearing white for their team. Bridget says that they're ALL going down and eyes KPN the most. Larissa keeps mocking at Mary Ellen. Battle Ready by OTEP kicks in with Sabrina Baker coming out of the back. Amy goes right after her, but Lex catches her.

Jamey Caresalle: Amy needed to stay calm here. The cooler heads are going to prevail in this match and it’s going to cost her!

Taylor Hudson: From Columbus, Ohio, Sabrina Baker!!

Sabrina tells the other team to let her go and see who fucks up the match first for their team. Larissa and Bridget pull her to the side and say it is not worth it. Firefly by CFO$ kicks in with the fans booing. Out comes Dakota Mendoza, who has won the advantage for her team, comes out of the back.

Jamey Caresalle: Dakota Mendoza, who won the advantage for her team, comes out next. I’m sure Dora would love to see her get her ass beat once and for all.

Taylor Hudson: From Portland, Oregon, Dakota Mendoza!!

Dakota looks at all her team members before looking at team Tolson-Anderson. All of them are keeping Amy back with Dakota barking at Samantha that she has made Luciana very mad. Samantha tells her to bring her track star ass out here. Maneater by Nelly Furtado kicks in with the 5BW World Champion coming out of the back, wearing a T-shirt with Samantha’s face on it crossed out.

Bimmy Mays: Will you look at this?! She has Sam’s face crossed out!!

Taylor Hudson: Introducing the team captain, from Milan, Italy, she’s the Five Boroughs Wrestling World Champion, Luciana Verdoza!!

Luciana looks at her teammates and tells them not to fuck up or they are will be problems. The Johnson sisters do not take kind to that and want to destroy everyone on this team. She looks at Sabrina and snaps her fingers as she is the first person sent to the ring. Sabrina skips to the beat of the song as she will be the first going down to start the match.

Jamey Caresalle: Sabrina is going to be starting off the match with KPN following in pursuit for Team Sam.

KPN, who looks at Samantha is told to go down, but Amy BRUSHES past KPN and runs to the ring. Amy was not supposed to start this match up, but she doesn't care.

Jamey Caresalle: Amy just pushed KPN out of the way!

Bimmy Mays: That bitch is crazy!!!

Sabrina’s taunting Amy to come after her and does the boxing hands. Amy gets into the war games cage and SPEARS Sabrina right on the ground. The fans are cheering for this with both teams going into the shark cages. Amy is punching her ex sister in law in the face, who made this very personal with the fans cheering for this.

Bimmy Mays: AMY IS ALREADY WILDIN IN THE MATCH! SABRINA DOESN’T WANT SMOKE!!

Amy picks up Sabrina and tosses her into the ropes, but Sabrina reverses it and throws Amy into the ropes. Amy comes running back and gives her a STO onto the ground and starts to pound in her head, making the fans cheer even more.

Amy lets out a scream and yells that she is going to kill her and goes over to her, but Sabrina low blows her right down there. The fans are booing with Sabrina throwing Amy into the cage like she is a football. Amy’s head bounces off as the buzzer rings. Joining Sabrina will be Bridget Johnson as she runs to the ring.

Bimmy Mays: Oh crap, now here comes one of the Congressman’s daughters AND she doesn’t want to mess up her looks.

She goes under the ring and tries to pull something but does not give the satisfaction to the fans and gets into the ring. She prances over to Amy and starts kicking her. Sabrina eggs her on and tells her to pick up that bitch. They do and THROW Amy into the other side of the cage. The fans are booing as Bridget puts Amy through the ropes. Sabrina goes to the second ring and DDT’s Amy right on the metal. The fans are booing with Amy holding her neck.

Jamey Caresalle: Oh my god! That was BRUTAL!!

Sabrina says how it feels to be hurt and making threats like that with Bridget picking her up. She tosses her into the corner and gets on all fours. Sabrina runs and does a handspring elbow OFF Bridget’s back and into the face of Amy. The hit is so hard that Amy falls on the ground. Bridget picks up Amy and tosses her into the cage. Bridget and Sabrina walk over to her like hyenas with Amy backing up.

Jamey Caresalle: Amy is the prey in this match up! The two members of Team Verdoza are going to eat her up!!

Sabrina yells at her and calls her a piece of shit and keeps going after her. Suddenly, the buzzer rings and out comes KPN.
Jamey Caresalle: Now here comes KPN, who was supposed to start the match.

Bimmy Mays: I will NOT be surprised if KPN attacks Amy for that bullshit!

KPN runs to the ring and goes under it. She is looking for something while Bridget and Sabrina are still taunting the fallen Amy Harrison.

Bimmy Mays: Look at these chicks. They’re taunting her while KPN is looking for something. GET IN THE RING, CHICK!!

KPN grabs what she needs, goes over towards Bridget and Sabrina and HITS them with the kendo sticks she brought in. Bridget screams out in pain while Sabrina comes out and attacks KPN, but KPN kicks her in the gut and HITS Sabrina with the kendo stick.

Jamey Caresalle: KPN is ready for this! She’s using the kendo sticks she’s brought in!

KPN helps up Amy to her feet and gives her the second kendo stick that she brought into the ring. The fans are cheering with Amy nodding at her and the both hit Sabrina. Sabrina is getting the SHIT beat out of her, making the fans cheer.

Jamey Caresalle: GO AMY GO! LET THE FRUSTRATIONS OUT!!!

Bridget comes back up and grabs the Kendo stick from Amy Harrison and HITS her with it. The fans are booing with KPN coming at her with the stick. Bridget holds it up and swings at KPN. KPN ducks, but Sabrina comes back up and jumps on KPN’s back. She drops her kendo stick with Sabrina having a choke hold on KPN.

Bimmy Mays: Why the freak would it be a good idea to jump on her back?!

Suddenly, Amy comes back up and goes to spear Bridget, making the kendo stick fall on the ground.

Amy lets out all her fury against Bridget. Sabrina sees this and let’s go of KPN before running back to her. The buzzer rings with the next person coming out of the cage being Larissa Johnson. Larissa Johnson does not seem phased by the cage at all.

Bimmy Mays: NOW HERE comes The Princess Prick!

Sabrina yells for Larissa to grab something sadistic. Larissa nods and goes under. She pulls out a barbed wire bat and tosses it in the ring. Larissa sees the fans booing at her and tells them to shut up. She gets into the ring and stands next to her sister and Sabrina. Sabrina picks up the bat and tells her to get Amy the fuck up. They both nod and go to pick her up. KPN is stirring on the other side of the ring while Sabrina HOLDS the bat up in the air.

Jamey Caresalle: SABRINA WANTS TO KILL AMY HARRISON IN THE RING TONIGHT!!

With quick thinking, KPN runs and jumps on the middle rope and goes for a moonsault onto Sabrina Baker. Bridget and Larissa see this and go after her, but KPN uses her elbows and hits them both. She grabs the barbed wire bat and goes over to Larissa, raises it in the air, but Bridget SPEARS Bridget with the barbed wire bat STILL in the hands of KPN.

Jamey Caresalle: KPN is powering the three of them! This is good thinking from her!

Amy sees this and attacks Bridget from KPN. She throws Bridget into the cage headfirst, making the fans cheer for this. Larissa comes back up with the kendo stick and HITS Amy right over the head. Amy crashes to the ground as Sabrina grabs the barbed wire from the ground. She walks over to Amy and raises the barbed wire bat over her head with a scream, but the buzzers ring with Mary Ellen Harrison coming out.

Jamey Caresalle: Mary Ellen needs to get there quickly!

Mary Ellen sees that both her sister and KPN are in danger of being attacked and must do a quick thinking. Sabrina yells for Mary Ellen to get her ass in the ring, but Mary Ellen does not want to give her the satisfaction of coming in the ring. Amy sees Sabrina yelling at her and STABS her right in the head with the barbed wire. The fans are cheering for this because FINALLY Amy stabbed the hell out of Sabrina Baker.

BOTH: OH MY GOD!!!

Jamey Caresalle: AMY JUST STABBED SABRINA IN THE HEAD AFTER EVERYTHING SHE SAID ABOUT HER!!!

The Johnson sisters try to attack her, but KPN comes up and SLAMS Larissa on the ground. Bridget comes up with Mary Ellen coming in the ring and SPEARING her down. Amy comes in and sees her sister with them giving a BIG HUG. This is an emotional moment with KPN making sure everything is OK.

Jamey Caresalle: What a emotional moment with Amy and Mary Ellen, but they cannot keep going like this.

The emotional moment does NOT last long with a bloody Sabrina, Larissa and Bridget coming up and giving them a low blow. All three fall to the ground with the fans booing for this. Bridget grabs KPN and throws her onto the other side of the ring. Larissa sees Mary Ellen and goes to attack down on her with her throwing punches into her face. She grabs the kendo stick that was brought into the ring and SMACKS her with it, making Mary Ellen scream out in pain.
Jamey Caresalle: Larissa, Bridget and Sabrina are like wild animals here!

Bimmy Mays: Who knew republicans could be so crazy?!

The fans are beginning to boo knowing who is about to come next. The buzzer rings and out comes Dakota Mendoza. Dakota mouths off to Luciana that she does not want to let her down with her coming to the ring. She looks at the cage and sees the commotion going on. Dakota goes over to Amy and starts hitting her down. Sabrina is watching this, with a smirk on her face. Dakota throws Amy into the ropes and waits for her to come back, but KPN comes back up and GRABS Dakota. Dakota is screaming as Amy goes over to KPN and HITS Dakota in the face. The fans are cheering, but the cheering does not last long.

Bridget, Larissa, and Sabrina crowd around Amy and KPN and go after them with Amy punching Sabrina and Larissa. Bridget and KPN are throwing fists to each other as the fans are cheering (When you get to the point of the show – Message Meagan on discord or messenger with the word “Noodles”) for this with Mary Ellen coming up and sees Dakota go after them, but she comes with a neck breaker. Luciana’s freaking out from the stage because Dakota is getting her ass beat. KPN walks over to her and tells ME to pick up Dakota, but Dakota kicks Mary Ellen and goes to fight with KPN. Larissa goes to battle with ME along with her sister as Sabrina is still stalking Amy Harrison.

Bimmy Mays: Now I am Amy Harrison, I would run away for dear life! Sabrina is the scariest in this matchup and the champion is not even in yet!!

The buzzer rings with Lex Collins coming out of the cage as the fans are cheering for this. Lex goes under the ring and grabs out a table and tosses it in the ring.

Jamey Caresalle: The first ever 5BW Champion is now in and gets a table! This is where this is about to get VERY INTERESTING!!

Dakota drops KPN and sees Lex, but Lex comes after her with Bricks. Bridget sees Dakota down, but she gets Bricks for her troubles. Larissa goes after Lex with a Spinning heel kick, but he ducks out of the way and goes for the Bricks. The fans are cheering, but what they do not know is Sabrina Baker is up and STABS Lex Collins right in the head with the barbed wire bat.

Jamey Caresalle: OH MY FUCKING GOD! SABRINA BAKER HAS LOST HER DAMN MIND AND JUST STABBED LEX COLLINS!!!

The fans are booing with Lex beginning to bleed. Sabrina licks Lex’s blood off her hand before going back to Amy Harrison.

Bimmy Mays: What a sick bitch! I’m going to puke!!

Amy Harrison is the SOLE member of Team Sam that is up with Sabrina making a deranged look on her face. Sabrina goes to raise the barbed wire bat, but Amy rolls out of the way. She grabs Sabrina and goes for the Broken Ugly Face, however, Sabrina gets out of it as the fans are booing as she uses her brother's move right on Amy Harrison called “The Remix”. Sabrina hovers over Amy Harrison with her letting out a scream. Dakota, Larissa and Bridget put Lex, ME, and KPN next to Amy with the buzzers ringing again.

Jamey Caresalle: This is NOT good. NOT GOOD!!

The final person coming out is Luciana Verdoza as she flips off Samantha in the cage. Samantha mouths off that she is going to get her when the time comes. Luciana flies down to the ring, goes under and grabs another weapon. She then grabs thumbtacks as the fans are booing for this and throws them into the ring. She then goes back under and grabs a baseball bat and heads in the ring. She looks at Sam and to her teammates.

Jamey Caresalle: A Baseball Bat! Don’t tell me….

Her teammates begin to nod and say kill them. Luciana nods and SMASHES the baseball bat into the gut of Lex Collins! He screams out in pain while she walks over to Mary Ellen Harrison and does the same thing. She repeats it with Amy Harrison with Sabrina nodding before finally getting over to KPN

Jamey Caresalle: THIS IS GOING TO BE BAD! LEX, MARY ELLEN AND AMY’S RIBS COULD BE BROKEN!!

She raises the bat, but KPN uses her foot and blocks it. She stands up and battles Luciana’s teammates, throwing Dakota, Sabrina, Bridget and Larissa into the cage before looking at Luciana.

Bimmy Mays: Luciana is in trouble now.

A loud “HOLY SHIT” chant is starting because Luciana says she is the best, even at 36 years old. She swings at KPN, but KPN ducks and lays into her. The fans are going wild with KPN battling the 5BW as she will not back down, but Luciana must cheap shot her with the bat into the head!

Bimmy Mays: TYPICAL AND RIGHT IN THE HEAD!!

Jamey Caresalle: KPN’s SKULL COULD BE CRACKED! MY GOD THAT WAS BRUTAL!

KPN falls on the ground with Luciana raising it in the air, but Sabrina stops her in her tracks. She gives the barbwire to Luciana. Luciana nods and gets that sick grin on her face.

Jamey Caresalle: KPN IS ABOUT TO GET STABBED!

Luciana raises it in the air, but the final buzzer rings and it's about to be Samantha Tolson-Anderson. The fans are cheering, but for some reason, they cannot get the cage to open!

Bimmy Mays: What the fuck is this?!

The fans are booing at this because Sam is now stuck. Luciana smirks at this and HITS KPN right in the face with the barbed wire bat. She begins to bleed. Amy comes up and goes after her, but SHE STABS her right in the face with it, making Amy bleeding. Mary Ellen is the only one not to bleed and goes after her. Sabrina catches her and goes for the Remix onto the ground. Luciana grabs her teammates and hovers over Mary Ellen, but Larissa wants the honor to STAB her. Luciana gives her it and she STABS her right in the head.

Jamey Caresalle: Someone needs to get Sam out here quick! All her teammates are shedding the crimson mask!!!

The fans are booing with Mary Ellen bleeding. A loud “WE WANT SAM” chant is ringing through the arena with Luciana yelling that she is going to KILL all of them!

While Sam is still stuck, Kieran Quinn comes out of the back and helps with the cage situation, but the problem is xS are preventing Sam from coming out by holding the cage.

Jamey Caresalle: Go Freaking Figure! xS is preventing Sam from getting out and on TOP of that, Kieran is ALSO not happy!
Luciana’s favorite girls are holding it with Kieran walking over and yelling at them. The assistant general manager’s cursing to let it go, but they refused. Samantha’s fuse is about to blow up with her yelling at them. Just then, Brett and Alex come out and attack at xS, making the fans give a mixed reaction. They take the action to the back with Kieran freeing Samantha!

Jamey Caresalle: Smart thinking Brett Elliot and Alex Bell! Kieran takes control of this and frees his friend!

Bimmy Mays: Luciana is FUCKED!!!

She high fives him and runs down to the ring. Luciana’s freaking out as that is the person she goes for! Luciana tries to run away, making the wolves attack her. Luciana starts climbing the cage to run away as the fans are booing, leading Samantha to smash Larissa, Sabrina, Bridget and Dakota one by one by one by one. Samantha’s teammates finally begin to stir as KPN and Lex go up and try to get her. The fans are cheering with ME, and Amy coming back up and attacking Larissa, Sabrina, Dakota and Bridget to help Sam out. Luciana is up top, but she knows if she climbs down, she has her team surrender.

Bimmy Mays: Does this girl know the rules?! If she leaves, her team loses!!

She sees KPN come up and try to kick her down, but KPN kicks her. Lex is the first one up there followed by KPN. The fans know that someone is seriously going to get hurt.

Jamey Caresalle: Lex and KPN are going to get hurt, but is getting hurt worth it?!

As Team Tolson-Anderson and Team Luciana are throwing hands with one another. Luciana tries to run, but KPN blocks her. She tries to run to Lex’s side, but he blocks her. Luciana goes back down as the fans are booing. Sam sees this, grabs Luciana as the fans are cheering and power bombs her.

Jamey Caresalle: Sam JUST powerbombed the 5BW Champion!!

KPN and Lex both nod and see all of Luciana’s teammates up. They nod and go for a DOUBLE MOONSAULT OFF THE CAGE AND ONTO THE FOUR OF THEM!!

Both: HOLY SHIT!!!

Jamey Caresalle: KPN AND LEX JUST SACRIFICED THEMSELVES IN THIS MATCH!!!

A loud holy shit chant is going through the arena with Lex and KPN down. ME, Amy and Sam help them up while Luciana holds her head and goes over to the other side of the ring with Sabrina, Dakota, Bridget and Larissa. Sam rest assures her team as they stand on the other side of the ring and wait for team Luciana to get up. Sabrina is the first to walk over and start cursing out each and everyone of them with Bridget and Larissa following. Dakota stands up and Luciana comes up. All ten of them standing in the ring, are staring hard through blood and sweat.

Bimmy Mays: We are about to get gang shit here!!

Sam nods to her team and Luciana looks at her team with all ten of them throwing hands, making the fans go wild for this throw down. Luciana and Sam are finally throwing hands while Amy and Sabrina take their battle into the ring. Larissa and Mary Ellen are fighting with KPN and Bridget having a kendo fight. Dakota and Lex are throwing hard lefts and rights with the fans cheering. Just then, Sabrina sees Luciana in trouble and goes over to her.

Bimmy Mays: OH MY GOD! NOT AGAIN!!!

Sabrina eyes Samantha and HITS her in the face with the barbed wire bat to make her bleed. She then calls her a weak bitch and grabs her by the throat.

Bimmy Mays: Sabrina is CERTIFIABLE CRAZY!!! SHE JUST BUSTED SAM OPEN!!!

She picks her up and makes her face Luciana with blood coming out of her head. Luciana nods and RUNS with the bat….

BUT SAMANTHA DUCKS OUT OF THE WAY WITH LUCIANA HITTING SABRINA IN THE FACE!!

Jamey Caresalle: OH MY GOD! LUCIANA JUST HIT SABRINA IN THE FACE!!

Luciana is in shock with this and holds her head with Samantha grabbing her and going for a Death Valley Driver, but the Johnson sisters come up and go for a double STO on Samantha. Bridget mocks her and dances over her.

Jamey Caresalle: This ain’t a show off contest!!!

KPN comes up behind her and THROWS her like she is Eli Manning when he won the Super Bowl, into the cage so hard that it makes her bleed. Larissa comes up and curses at her, but Mary Ellen grabs her and goes for the Raven’s Lock. Amy sees Dakota running towards Luciana and protects her teacher. Amy does not see this shit and tosses her corner with Lex going for the Systematic Breakdown 2.0 on Dakota. The fans are cheering for this, but see again, Luciana going up. Sam looks at this and nods to her teammates.

Jamey Caresalle: Sam just nodded at her teammates. KPN, Lex, ME and Amy have something in their minds right now.

KPN and Lex nod as they grab the table that was brought into the ring. Mary Ellen and Amy grab the teammates and TIE all of them up on the bottom rope, so they do NOT break free from anything. The fans are cheering with Sabrina fussing and kicking at Amy as she breaks free and goes to attack her.

Jamey Caresalle: SABRINA DOESN’T WANT TO BE TIED DOWN!!

Bimmy Mays: SHE NEEDS TO! SHE’s FREAKING NUTS!!!

Sabrina is doing the best she can to bring Amy down. KPN sees this, comes up and goes for the Ode to BPN on Sabrina to knock her out cold. Finally, Team Tolson-Anderson ties Sabrina to the lower rope. Sabrina yells that all of them are going to pay with Mary Ellen flipping all of them off, saying that they deserve it! Amy looks at Sabrina and says that one day, she WILL kill Sabrina and take this as a lesson. Luciana is up top and tries to escape the cage but sees Dora right on the floor.

Bimmy Mays: Why is Dora out here!?

Jamey Caresalle: She has a right to be! After everything Luciana has done in this company, that has been despicable!

The fans are cheering with Luciana coming back up and yelling at Dora that she will hurt her one of these days. She has the champion and the BEST for a reason, but what she does not know is Samantha is up there with her, making the fans cheer for this.

Jamey Caresalle: Luciana, look behind you!!

Luciana pleads with her not to hurt her and wants to make this fair game. She says that she will give her a title shot. Samantha is not falling for it and Luciana is holding out her hand. Samantha looks, but Luciana hits her in the face with Barbwire, making the cut on her head come out more. Luciana tries to wrestle Samantha off as the fans are booing. Team Luciana is looking in fear, but they cannot get out with Mary Ellen, KPN, Lex, and Amy hitting at them. Samantha is getting back at her, but she slips down to the side where Dora is.

Jamey Caresalle: Dora needs to get out of the way before she gets hurt!!

Dora sees Sam is in danger with Kieran running down to. Someone is going to get hurt badly with this, making the locker room come out of the back. Luciana picks up Samantha Tolson-Anderson and grabs her by the hair with blood coming out and yells at her.

Luciana Verdoza: You WILL NEVER be champion! You will NEVER have my title! I am the BEST and I am the career KILLER!!

She looks down at Dora, flips her off and goes for the Arrivederci on the cage!

Jamey Caresalle: This is not going to end well for Samantha!

Samantha is slumping over as she’s about to fall. Luciana laughs and says that the career of Samantha Tolson-Anderson DIES tonight. Luciana picks her up again and goes to do another Arrivederci……

BUT SAMANTHA GRABS AT HER WITH LUCIANA screaming out loud.

Jamey Caresalle: OH MY GOD!! THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY!!

Samantha looks at the crowd before looking down. KPN and Lex put the final touch on the table and that was the thumbtacks. Samantha does the sign of the cross before JUMPING OFF THE CAGE WITH LUCIANA VERDOZA AND CRASHES INTO THE TABLE!!!

Fans: HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Bimmy Mays: OH MY FUCKING HELL!!!!

The blow takes out KPN and Lex Collins at the same time as they fall.

Bimmy Mays: AND that took out Lex Collins and KPN! That was BAD!!!

Samantha, with a inch of life left, rolls over and pins the 5BW Champion in the ring with the referee counting……

Bimmy Mays: IT’S A COVER!

One…..

Two…

THREE!!

The fans are in shock with this as Taylor Hudson stands in shock too. Kieran Quinn and Dora Richardson are holding their heads in shock. Samantha is standing with the fans giving a standing ovation.

Taylor Hudson Here are your winners, Lex Collins, Mary Ellen Harrison, Amy Harrison, Kelly Penkzee-Nelson and Samantha Tolson-Anderson!!

Jamey Caresalle: This is why EVERYONE in this company calls themselves “fighters”, but after tonight, they should be called “Soldiers”. War Games officially delivered!

Team Samantha Tolson-Anderson stands tall with the cage being raised. Team Luciana gets freed from the bottom rope and helped to the back as they are bloody and hurt. Sabrina eyes Amy with the blood coming out, knowing that she has more to do. Samantha gets a microphone and looks at everyone in the ring.

Jamey Caresalle: She’s going to be speaking.
KPN and Mary Ellen help Sam to her feet, sweat and blood rolling down her face as she grins, looking directly at the World Champion

Samantha Tolson-Anderson: "LUCIANA! Stop right fucking there and look at me you bitch!"

The Toronto crowd roars for their Frostie with KPN still holding her up.

Samantha Tolson-Anderson: "I said that I'd name the stipulations for our World Championship match if we won, and unlike you, I'm a woman of my word. Our match...will be a SUBMISSION MATCH...but not just any old match will do...no no no..."

Samantha catches her breath for a moment

Samantha Tolson-Anderson: "Let me tell you where...inside of Devil's Playground! Eight feet from the ground up of nothing but tightly packed razor wire on a cage with a roof. From that roof will be whatever devious and dastardly things the ring crew can come up with for us to use on each other. Barbed wire, ball bats, rakes, hoses, steel pipes...whatever they can find. You have one way in, and no way out, you fucking whelp."

The fans are going wild for this. Samantha starts grinning despite the blood and sweat on her face.

Samantha Tolson-Anderson: "Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. And you're gonna have to make me give up...oh, and the best part? I can even tell you when I'm reclaiming 5BW from you and your asshole benefactor Brian Holmes. Do you wanna know where your farce of a title reign ends? Hmm? No? Too goddamn bad..."

Samantha sneers as she holds the mic to her lips once more.

Samantha Tolson-Anderson: "...at Vendetta, Luciana Verdoza...in June...as we celebrate the first anniversary of this company...I TAKE THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FROM YOUR BLOODY, BROKEN CARCASS!....and there's no better way to celebrate a year of 5BW than to right the wrong you've forced on this company and make you TAP! OUT!"

Samantha drops the mic and looks at Luciana, making a belt motion around her waist, making the fans cheer for her! She walks up with help from everyone as Lex Collins, KPN, Mary Ellen Harrison, Samantha Tolson-Anderson and Amy Harrison standing tall with Dora Richardson coming over to Jamey Caresalle and saying something to announce. Jamey nods and gets word

Jamey Caresalle: Dora Richardson just told me that this match WILL be made officially at May Day on May 8th, 2020 in a contract signing for the first anniversary show in Queens! AND on top of that, Luciana WILL be defending the 5BW Championship at Night of Glory against someone of her choosing!

Bimmy Mays: LUCIANA BETTER HOLD ONTO THAT TITLE TIGHT TILL VENDETTA!!

Jamey Caresalle: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for watching 5BW goes Canadian, Eh? I’m Jamey Caresalle signing off with Bimmy Mays! Good Night from Brampton!

The show ends with the red team standing tall and Lex telling all of them something. They embrace as the camera ends with Dora and Kieran looking at them and clapping.

Credits:

Segments: Done by Handlers
Commentary: Meagan
Matches: Hector, Meagan, and Chris.

NOTE FROM STAFF: WOW!! This show was a big one! I hope everyone enjoys this show!!! Thank you guys!!!