5BW Destination - Episode 1 - March 27th, 2021

Here are the shows for 5BW. Monthly and Spot Show results are here. See where your character is going for your destiny!!
TheMeaganG

5BW Destination - Episode 1 - March 27th, 2021

Be Blessed by Spiritbox plays as we are live from the 5BW Facility in Manhattan, New York. Jamey Caresalle and Sarah McCarthy join us from the 5BW Facility.

Jamey Caresalle: Welcome to the First edition of 5BW Destination! I am Jamey Caresalle alongside Sarah McCarthy!!

Sarah McCarthy: Glad to be here tonight for this special occasion.

Jamey Caresalle: Tonight, we have four matches before our main show, Renegade’s Revenge! Brittani Helms will be taking on Asia Jones, Amy Harrison will be taking on Larissa Johnson, Dakota Mendoza looks to get back on track against Arabella and our main event will be A and B going against The Damned Ones of Luciana Verdoza and Jayson Schneider!

Sarah McCarthy: If A and B do win the match up, this could easily put them next in line for a shot at the tag team championships. Our tag team division is heating up!

Jamey Caresalle: A lot of implications are going on as we are halfway done Season Two. Let’s go to Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania where the action will be taking place!!

________________________________________________________________________________

The first match to kick off Destination is Brittani Helms going against Asia Jones. The first one out of the back is Asia Jones with the fans booing at her as she is coming to the ring. The next one out of the back is Brittani Helms as the fans are cheering for her as she is coming out of the back. The match then starts with Asia talking smack towards Brittani Helms with the DC Savage looking at her like she is serious, but Brittani slaps her across the face. Brittani looks back and begins to fight back against her as the fans are cheering for this as they begin to battle, but Asia rolls out of the ring and says that she is not here for this. Brittani gets out of the ring and grabs her to toss her back in the ring. Brittani comes back in and begins to battle down at her. The fans are cheering as she picks up Asia, but Asia hits her across the face and takes control of the match up and begins to slam down on her. She says that she is better than her and kicks her down, but Brittani comes back and takes control of the match up. Brittani throws Asia on the outside with Asia going on the apron. Brittani runs towards her, but Asia grabs her head and yanks her throat into the ropes. The fans are booing at this as Asia says that she is going to win this match and gets right up on the top rope. She waits for Brittani to get back up as she does and goes for a crossbody, but Brittani drops kicks right in mid air as the fans are cheering for this. The DC Savage says that she is going to end this in the middle of the ring and waits for Asia to get up. Asia does and Brittani goes for the DC Headknocker! The fans are cheering for this and rolls her over in the ring and gets the three count over Asia Jones! The fans are cheering as Brittani won her first match back in a long time and raises her hand in the air as she leaves the ringside. Brittani fist bumps a fan at ring side and holds a fist in the air.

Jamey Caresalle And with her return to action, Brittani Helms picks up a win!!

Sarah McCarthy: The DC Savage is considered to be one of the toughest women in Five Boroughs Wrestling and it showed in her match. I should say that her show “Brittani’s Cake Ass Birthday” is coming up on her birthday April 2nd in her hometown of Washington, DC.

Jamey Caresalle: Speaking of which, we’re getting word that Brittani Helms has something to say. Let’s take it back to Mount Airy Resort.

Brittani Helms: Yo.

She takes a sip of water before looking back to the camera.

Brittani Helms: It takes a lot out of me to piss me the hell off and tonight, I saw something that made me really angry right now.

She keeps her eyes on the camera.

Brittani Helms: I am going to address the Softball Night Academy. A couple of weeks ago, I endorsed them because of the hard work and dedication that they do and the hard work they pulled off with their training. Meagan G and Sarah McCarthy are two of the most hard working teachers to get the stuff they need to get done.

Her look turns serious.

Brittani Helms: However, it seems like we are not one, but two chicks that want to be total bitch asses and try to bring them down. Say they are about this, say they are that when they have FREE FREAKING TIME after training. Trust me, there is no law that’s stopping them for being proud of who they are.

Brittani takes a sip.

Brittani Helms: So, here’s what I’m going to do because I am the booker of MY SHOW. At Brittani’s Cake Ass Birthday, I am issuing a challenge to Holly Singleton and Kelli Song to face ANYONE from the Softball Night Academy and myself in a good ole fashion DC Street fight.

She throws her water to the side.

Brittani Helms: And since you two love to talk shit on twitter, let’s see how YOU make it out of DC, Kelli and let’s see if you can BACK your shit up, Holly since you have twitter fingers, but trust me, those fingers are about to be broken…

Brittani drops the head phones as we go back to Sarah and Jamey.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jamey Caresalle: WHOA! A HUGE Announcement going into Brittani’s birthday show. Brittani Helms and someone from Softball Night Academy going against Holly Singleton and Kelli Song. Sarah, what are your thoughts on this?

Sarah McCarthy: Jamey, I have a lot of things to say about this, but I want to address Holly, personally on camera.

Sarah clears her throat and looks at the camera.

Sarah McCarthy: Holly Singleton, you have a LOT of nerve coming after myself and trying to tarnish a legacy that I’ve worked on for THIRTEEN years because of some false accusations that your “teacher” is bringing towards you. Did your sister Dakota EVER tell you the things to do and do not do or are you a blind sheep?

Sarah keeps her eyes on the camera.

Sarah McCarthy: Everyone in the place works as hard and gets where they NEED to be. They ask the questions they need to ask and get the answers they need to get. IF you signed up for this place, you would APPRECIATE everything that you would learn and APPRECIATE the fact that you get the best learning, but what do you do? You listen to Kelli.

Sarah points to the camera.

Sarah McCarthy: And Kelli, don’t think this is done between you and I. I know what agenda you’re trying to pull and so far, it’s causing a lot of damage, but as Meagan would say “if We have to go through war to end this, we will go through war to end this”.

Sarah puts her hands up in the air.

Sarah McCarthy: However, tomorrow night, I hope to GOD, Clarissa ends you in the ring and finally shuts you up, and when that’s done, I hope whoever Meagan and I pick to team with Brittani RIDS of you and Holly for good because at the end of the day the both of you are nothing, but miserable bitches that have nobody to blame but yourself!!

Jamey’s eyes pop out.

Jamey Caresalle: I think Sarah said it all. Let’s head back to our next match of the night.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The second match of the night is Amy Harrison going against Larissa Johnson as the fans are cheering for this. The first one out of the back is Larissa Johnson as the fans are booing at her as she is walking out of the back as the fans are booing at her. Larissa walks to the ring and yells at the fans that are booing at her. The next one out of the back is Amy Harrison as the fans are cheering for her as the number one ranked Budge Cup participant is walking to the ring. She gets in, but gets attacked by Larissa Johnson as the fans are booing as she is attacking her as the fans are booing for this. Larissa is yelling shut up to the fans, but Amy comes up and takes her down in the ring as the fans are cheering for this. Amy begins pounding in on Larissa’s head as the fans are cheering for this. Amy picks up Larissa and tosses her in the corner and slams in her head as the fans are cheering for this, but Larissa kicks her, grabs her by the hair and SLAMS her down onto the ground. Larissa mocks at the fans who are booing at her and begins to work on Amy’s leg as that is the foot that Amy uses as the fans are booing as Amy is screaming out in pain regarding this. Larissa yells at her and tells her to shut up, but Amy uses her good foot and kicks her down in the ring. Amy gets back up and hobbles as the fans are cheering for this and begins to fight back against her in the ring as the fans are cheering for this, but Larissa kicks her down again, this time right in the knee. Amy Harrison is holding her knee with Larissa saying that she is going to end her as the fans are booing for this, but Amy hobbles back up and begins fighting back. She throws Larissa into the ropes with Larissa coming back after her. Larissa grabs her and goes for a leg whip onto the ground and locks in a submission, but Amy rolls her over into a Crucifix and wins the match up! The fans are cheering as Amy rolls out of the ring and hobbles up with Larissa holding her head as Amy holds up a finger and says that she got her!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sarah McCarthy: Amy Harrison wins this one!

Jamey Caresalle: Amy gets another win in her book and she is a crafty one! Speaking of which, Amy Harrison happens to be our first 5BW Spotlight! Let’s take a look at her career before we go to our next matchup of the night!

___________________________________________________________________________________

The third match of the night is Dakota Mendoza going against Arabella as the fans are cheering for this. The first one out of the back is Arabella as she is coming out of the back and into the arena. The next one out of the back is Dakota Mendoza as she is walking to the ring. The match then starts with Arabella and Dakota looking up in the middle of the ring to see who will be the one to have the test of strength, but Arabella shoves her on the ground and looks at her. She says that she wants this more than anything, but Dakota Mendoza comes up and fights back against her as the fans are cheering for this. Dakota is punching down on Arabella, but Arabella becomes more aggressive than ever as the fans are cheering for her. The fans don’t know who to cheer for in this match up, but Dakota is doing her best to battle back against her in the ring and she does, but Arabella KICKS her right in the face, causing her to fall on the ground. Dakota is holding her face with Arabella coming at her and getting on top of her and starts punching in her face. Blood is getting on her hand as the fans are worried with Dakota spitting it up from her mouth. Arabella says that she is not playing nice here and going to end this match off in the ring, but Dakota is now battling back against her in the ring yet again and slapping her around, but Arabella comes up and goes for her finisher as she pins her in the ring as the fans are booing for this, but Dakota kicks out of it. Arabella gets mad and gets back up as her frustration is about to show. She goes for her finisher, but Dakota gets her down and locks in the Kota Klutch as the fans are cheering for this. Arabella is trapped and has no other choice, but to tap out of this. Dakota has officially won her match and got back on the winning side of things. The referee goes to check on Arabella as Dakota walks over, but Arabella rolls out of the ring in frustration and heads to the back with Dakota celebrating with the fans and overcome with emotion.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jamey Caresalle: What a well much and deserved win from Dakota Mendoza!!

Sarah McCarthy: Dakota has been on a wave of emotion from the start of season two with everything going on regarding her friend Hayley, her war with Luciana Verdoza and so forth. I think this win was needed for her big time.

Jamey Caresalle: And we are getting word from the Mount Airy Resort that Dakota Mendoza has some words to say.

We see Dakota Mendoza standing in front of the 5BW Backdrop.

Dakota Mendoza: First and foremost, I want to say thank you to everyone that has been by my side for the past couple of months, it’s really appreciative. I also want to thank Hayley Fien for being there for me as well. She’s become one of my true friends in this place, and I cannot thank her enough.

A faint smile comes across her face.

Dakota Mendoza: But I have to be serious for a moment. It seems like my former teacher has yet again reclaimed gold. Not going to lie, Cool Kids were not the best tag team to hold the gold, but Luciana makes it worse.

She shakes her head.

Dakota Mendoza: And it's time to take things back in my control. Since I’ve broken free from her, I think it’s time for me to do things MY WAY! And when I mean my way, I mean this….

She eyes the cameras.

Dakota Mendoza: Since there is one person announced and that is Amy Harrison, I am officially throwing my name into the Budge Cup. I may not have been on the card for Grandpa Judge’s Honor, but I have to do this for Meagan and her honor of her grandpa. Meagan helped me and got me the things I needed to do because Luciana wouldn’t let me!

Her focus is still on the cameras.

Dakota Mendoza: And this time around, I am NOT going to let anyone stop me, especially Luciana Ver-

Suddenly, Dakota turns to the right and sees someone. Dakota eyes her.

Dakota Mendoza: Don’t you have someone from the Softball Night Academy and Brittani Helms to deal with?

The cameras go to Holly Singleton and Kelli Song. They both eye her and walk away. Dakota shakes her head.

Jamey Caresalle: Dakota Mendoza has officially entered herself in the Budge Cup, but again with Holly Singleton and Kelli Song…….

Jamey looks at Sarah, who’s pissed off about this. Jamey turns to the cameras.

Jamey Caresalle: Let’s go to the main event of the show.

The main event of the night is the non championship match with A and B going against the Damned Ones of Luciana Verdoza and Jayson Schneider. The first team out of the back is A and B with the fans cheering for them as they are coming to the ring. The next one out of the back is The Damned Ones with Sabrina Baker by them as the Damned Ones have the gold around them. The match then starts with Luciana and Jayson saying that they are not worth it as the fans are booing for this, but A and B come up and start fighting with them as the fans are cheering for this. The fans are cheering for Alex and Brett as they are fighting back against the Damned Ones in the middle of the ring. Sabrina is yelling at them as Alex sees her, but Jayson tosses him out of the ring. Brett is looking and fights the both of them, but the Damned Ones are now working on a two on one attack as the fans are booing for this. Jayson picks up Brett and tosses him into Luciana, who kicks him in the face as the fans are booing. Sabrina is egging them on and telling them to get a shot in even more and keep on doing it, but Alex comes back in the ring and tackles all of them down in the ring. The fans are cheering for this, but again, Sabrina Baker gets involved. Suddenly, Hayley Fien comes out of the back and tackles her Renegade’s Revenge opponent as they begin to fight one another. Luciana gets involved, but Hayley starts battling with her and THROWS her to the side. A and B are in the ring and try to bring Jayson down, but Jayson grabs Alex and tosses him out of the ring. Brett sees this and goes to attack him, but Jayson gets him with a Big Boot. He picks him back up and goes for the Damned Bomb and pins him in the ring to get the three. Again, thanks to Sabrina Baker, The Damned Ones win with Hayley looking at Sabrina Baker with a pissed look on her face.

Jamey Caresalle Despite everything, the Damned Ones win another match up.

Sarah McCarthy: I hope for Sabrina’s sake, she is ready for a beating from Hayley Fien! I am going to be rooting for her!

Jamey Caresalle And with that said, that wraps up 5BW Destination Episode One! Tune in tomorrow for Renegade’s Revenge!!

Show Fades to the 5BW logo