5BW Destination - Episode 2 - April 24th, 2021

Here are the shows for 5BW. Monthly and Spot Show results are here. See where your character is going for your destiny!!
TheMeaganG

5BW Destination - Episode 2 - April 24th, 2021

Be Blessed by Spritbox kicks in as we are live from the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing. Jamey Caresalle and Kieran Quinn, who is filling in for Sarah McCarthy as she prepares for War Games, welcomes us to the show.

Jamey Caresalle: Welcome everyone to Destination Episode Number Two, I am Jamey Caresalle along with Kieran Quinn. Sarah McCarthy is getting ready for War Games hence the switch.

Kieran Quinn: Glad to be here and seeing what goes down. I know Sarah is emotionally getting ready for this match up and I hope she comes through tomorrow. Tonight, we have three matches going down, especially a championship match up.

Jamey Caresalle: That’s right, Mary Ellen Harrison will be defending the championship against Jade Valentine. Three matches are on the card. Let’s take this to the hall in the hotel since Wells Fargo Center is preparing for tomorrow’s show.

Kieran Quinn: Also, we have some fans ready for this! Let’s get it started!

The first match of the night is Zara Grimm going against Arabella as the fans are ready for this as the fans are ready for what is about to go down. The first one out of the back is Zara Grimm as she looks at everyone that’s around her. They give her a mixed reaction as she looks at the fans and goes to the ring. The next one out of the back is Arabella as the fans are cheering for her as she is walking to the ring and ready to go. The match then starts with the both of them going at it in the ring as the fans are cheering for this as they are facing off against one another. Arabella has most of the match under control, but Zara shows that she is not going to back down from this fight at all and takes back the match from Arabella. Zara is doing everything she can to get her down, but Arabella and her speed is getting the best of her in the match up. The former tag team champion is down in the ring with Arabella looking to end the match up, but Zara fights back against her as the fans are giving her a mixed reaction. Zara says that she is going to end this in the middle of the ring right now, but Arabella comes up and kicks her right in the head, causing Zara to go down on the ground. Arabella rolls her over in the ring and goes for the pinfall, but Zara kicks out of it. Arabella gets frustrated because she had Zara most of the match up and goes for her finisher, but Zara gets out of it and goes for the Mrs. Sandman as the fans are giving her the mixed reaction. She rolls her over and pins her in the ring and gets the three count. Zara has won her first singles match in 5BW as she stands up and looks at Arabella. Zara walks over to her and nods at her while again, Arabella looks at her with a frustrated look on her face and gets out of the ring while Zara admires her win.

Winner: Zara Grimm

Jamey Caresalle: What a win by Zara Grimm! You have to admit that was impressive!

Kieran Quinn: I can say that, but I do feel bad for Arabella. I hope that she will snap that losing streak she has going on.

Jamey Caresalle: Speaking of which, we are receiving word from what is going on regarding Arabella.

In the back, we see Arabella walking to her hotel room as the cameras are coming up. She looks at them.

Arabella: I don’t want to talk about it!

She walks into her hotel, but the cameras come up to her again as she turns to look at them.

Arabella: I said I don’t want to talk about it!! Do you guys listen?!

She goes into her room and SLAMS the door right in the face, leaving everyone at home watching dumbfounded to what is going on as we go to the next match of the night.

The second match of the night is Bridget Johnson going against Jessica Hendrix as the fans are ready for what is about to go down in the ring. The first one out of the back is Jessica Hendrix, who has a taped up elbow from her last encounter. The next one out of the back is Bridget Johnson as the fans are booing for her as she is coming out of the back and into the arena. She mocks Jessica and her elbow as she says that she is going to defeat her with ease. The match then starts with the both of them yelling at each other, but Jessica slaps her in the face, causing the fans to cheer for the slap. Bridget comes up and goes right after her, but Jessica lays it into her. Bridget rolls out of the ring and tells everyone that she needs to fuck right off, but Jessica comes out of the ring and begins to fight down against her as the fans are cheering for this. Bridget gets up with Jessica pulling her by the hair and tossing her back in the ring as the fans are cheering for this as she is laying it into her. Bridget gets back up and shoves her down onto the ground. The fans are booing as Jessica is holding her elbow, but Bridget attacks down on it as the fans are booing for this. Jessica is screaming in pain as the referee asks her if she wants to give up. Jessica says now and begins to fight back, using her one elbow, but again Bridget goes right after her as the fans are booing. Bridget says that she is going to show her why she is the best that 5BW has to offer, but Jessica fights back again with one arm. The fans are getting on her side, but Bridget is getting the best of her. As Bridget has her down on the ground, Jessica rolls her up with one arm and pins her to get the three count as the fans are cheering for this! Bridget got arrogant and it cost her as Jessica, holding her elbow, wins her match against Bridget while Bridget snaps.

Winner: Jessica Hendrix

Jamey Caresalle: What an impressive win from Jessica Hendrix! Bridget got a little bit arrogant in her match up and it cost her.

Kieran Quinn: Typical Johnson behavior. That’s what I have to say.

Jamey Caresalle: I agree with your statements. As we move to our main event, let’s take a look at our 5BW spotlight before we hit our sponsors.

The main event of the night is Mary Ellen Harrison defending the FIGHT Championship against Jade Valentine as the fans are ready for what is about to go down in the ring. The first one out of the back is Jade Valentine as she is coming out of the back as the fans are booing at her. Jade is looking to win this match up as she taunts at the fans. The next one out of the back is Mary Ellen Harrison as she is coming out of the back and into the ring. The match then starts with Jade Valentine playing some mind games as she is walking around Mary Ellen, but ME stops her in her tracks and begins to fight down at her as the fans are cheering for this. Mary Ellen is doing everything she can, but Jade uses her mind games and grabs Mary Ellen by the throat and goes for a chokeslam, but ME gets out of it and rolls her up, but Jade BACK slaps her as the fans are in shock with this. ME is holding her face as Jade comes up behind her and goes for a scoop slam and starts beating down on her. Jade says that she is going to take her title as she bends, but ME kicks her right in the head and begins to battle back against her in the ring. ME throws her into the corner and goes charging, but Jade goes for a big boot into her face, causing the champion to go down. For the first time, ME is in trouble as Jade does a cut throat sign and says that she is going to end this match in the ring as the fans are booing as she is about to go for her finisher, but ME gets out of it, turns Jade around and goes for the Raven’s Lock as the fans are cheering for this, but Jade gets to her feet and goes for her finisher again and it connects. ME could be doomed for this as Jade rolls her over, but ME puts her foot on the rope. Jade is looking at this and holds her head as she knows that she has to get Mary Ellen down. Mary Ellen comes back up and goes for the Ravens’ Lock as Jade goes down on the ground. She rolls her over and pins her in the ring and gets the three. Mary Ellen won the match up and retains her championship as she stands up in a tough fight against Jade Valentine.

Winner and STILL FIGHT Champion: Mary Ellen Harrison

Jamey Caresalle: And just like that, Mary Ellen Harrison retains her championship over a game Jade Valentine!

Kieran Quinn: That match was a tough one for Mary Ellen Harrison.

Jamey Caresalle: I have to agree with that statement, but she is still the champion.

Jamey looks at the cameras, but suddenly, Kelli Song walks up and SHOVES both Jamey and Kieran out of the way.
Jamey Caresalle: Whoa! What the hell?

Kelli Song: SHUT UP JAMEY AND KIERAN, STAY OUT OF THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!

Kelli eyes the camera as Jamey and Kieran are silent.

Kelli Song: Tomorrow night, I along with Larissa Johnson, Drew Rogers, Fiona Franklin and my protege, Holly Singleton, have a war games match up coming up. Let me put it this way because I was QUESTIONED about this a couple of weeks ago.

She eyes the camera.

Kelli Song What is my problem with Five Boroughs Wrestling? This is a company I love and everything! I don’t give a shit about if you love this company or not, my problem is that BITCH Sarah McCarthy, who happens to be a part of this place!

She looks at Kieran and Jamey. They both want to say something, but Kelli YANKS their cords out.

Kelli Song: This is MY TIME to talk, not yours!!

She eyes the camera again, this time with a dead look.

Kelli Song: Sarah McCarthy, my problem is with YOU! You think you are the best trainer out there when you are nothing, but a LEECH! You are nothing, but a lying cold hearted snake who says that you want to teach right when you teach WRONG! We all know the REAL Sarah McCarthy and that realness STEMS from everyone of those girls and guys YOU TEACH!

As Kelli keeps going, Meagan G comes up. Kelli turns around and looks at the General Manager.

Kelli Song What the hell do you want?

Meagan looks at her and eyes Kelli up and down.

Meagan G: I think I’ve heard enough. Tomorrow night at the War Games this ends, but I am going to put ONE stipulation…..

Kelli Song: And that is what? Sarah leaves Five Boroughs Wrestling and Softball Night Academy dies?

Meagan shakes her head no.

Meagan G: If your team loses, Holly Singleton and You are….OUT!

Kelli eyes Meagan G as she walks away.

Kelli Song: WHAT?! YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!!

Meagan looks at her and smirks.

Meagan G: I just did…..

Kelli freaks out with Jamey and Kieran smirking at approval. Kelli lets out a scream as we end the show.