5BW Presents: Destination Episode 4 - August 28th, 2021

Here are the shows for 5BW. Monthly and Spot Show results are here. See where your character is going for your destiny!!
TheMeaganG

5BW Presents: Destination Episode 4 - August 28th, 2021

Paralyzed by Sueco plays as Destination comes on as we are live from Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, Japan. Jamey Caresalle and Sarah McCarthy are joining us from a booth where everyone here is ready to go.

Jamey Caresalle: Welcome everyone to a brand new episode of Destination! I am Jamey Caresalle, alongside Sarah McCarthy!!

Sarah McCarthy:: Welcome to the show!

Jamey Caresalle: Tonight, we have a lot of matches in store for this event and tomorrow night we will have Royal Crown: Rising Sun, let’s get everything started!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The first match of the Night was Jessica Hendrix going against Shane Pasquelle as the fans are ready to go with this one. The first one out of the back is Shane Pasquelle as he is ready for his match up and ready to go down. The next one to come out of the back is Jessica Hendrix as the fans are cheering for this as she is coming out of the back. The match then starts with the both of them going at it in the ring as the fans are cheering for this. Jessica throws Shane into the ropes, but Shane comes back and takes her down. He picks her up and throws her into the corner, but she reverses it and gets out of it. Jessica slams him into the corner with his head, but She kicks her right down. The fans are applauding for this as she is battling against him in the ring, but Shane is getting the best of this. Shane tosses her out as she lands right on the ground. Shane runs and flips over the ropes as the fans are cheering for this. The both of them are on the ground, but Shane tosses her back in. Shane then says that he is going to end this match in the ring as the fans are cheering for this as he is about to win this match up as the fans are cheering for this, but Jessica comes up and goes for a clothesline as the fans are cheering for this. She then says that she’s going to end this match up as the fans are cheering for this, but Shane comes up out of nowhere with a dropkick. Shane grabs her and is about to go for the power bomb, but Jessica rolls him up and wins the match up with a roll up! The fans are cheering for this as Jessica Hendrix won the match. Afterwards, she goes over to Shane and helps him up, but Shane is frustrated and rolls out of the ring, disappointed in what just happened as he looks for his win. Suddenly, Christy Winters comes out of the back and stands on the ramp and eyes Jessica Hendrix and the contract that she’s been holding since December and eyes Jessica’s star. What goes down with this? What does Christy Winters have to do with Jessica Hendrix as we go back to Jamey Caresalle and Sarah McCarthy.

Winner: Jessica Hendrix

Jamey Caresalle: What a win for Jessica Hendrix over Shane Pasquelle, but we have an interesting development going on with Christy Winters. Why did she eye Jessica Hendrix?

Sarah McCarthy:: I am wondering about that as well. What does Christy want from Jessica Hendrix?

Jamey is hearing something in his ear.

Jamey Caresalle: Hang on, I am hearing something from the back that Brandi St. Pierre is with Marshall Winters, Christy’s father. Let’s go to the back.

Brandi St. Pierre: Marshall Winters, we just saw your daughter go out there and eye Jessica Hendrix? What is going on with that?

Marshall looks at her.

Marshall Winters: Listen, toots. My daughter has every right to eye a pretty woman like Jessica Hendrix, but in this case, she is looking for possible partners to team up with her. You guys talk about getting tag teams, am I right?

Brandi eyes him

Marshall Winters: You don’t need to answer that question! I know this company is looking for teams.

He smirks at her.

Marshall Winters: Now I know tomorrow night, Dora Richardson wants everyone that’s been holding the stars and the gift to make their decision and my daughter will be making her decision there as well. Since Jessica is holding the star, she will offer her something, she cannot refuse!

He eyes her and looks at her.

Marshall Winters: Now for you, I think you would fi-

Brandi cuts him off

Brandi St. Pierre: That’s enough Mr. Winters.

Marshall smirks and walks away.

Brandi St. Pierre: Back to you, Jamey and Sarah.

Jamey Caresalle: Christy has an offer for Jessica Hendrix?

Sarah McCarthy:: I don’t like the sound of that.

Jamey Caresalle: Me neither, but let’s take a go to our second match of the night where we have our next match of the night!

The second match of the night is Tori Colbert going against Arabella as the fans are cheering for this as they are ready to go with this match up. The first one out of the back is Arabella as the fans are giving her a mixed reaction as the fans are wondering what she is about to do. The next one out of the back is Tori Colbert as she is ready for the match up. The match then starts with Arabella going after her as the fans are booing, but Tori is battling back against her in the ring. She throws her into the ropes, but Tori comes back and goes for a spear as the fans are cheering for this. She is beating her down, but Arabella comes up and tosses her out of the ring. The fans are still booing for her, but Tori is battling on the outside of the ring. She throws her into the barricade with the fans cheering for this and beats her down. She throws hands into her, but Arabella pushes her into the corner. She comes up and runs and starts beating her down, but tosses her back in the ring. Arabella then gets a chair and tosses it back in the ring, but the referee stops her. Arabella is arguing with the referee, but Tori comes up and goes for a cutter. She then says that she is going to end this match in the ring, but Arabella comes up and kicks her right in the head. Arabella pins her and goes for the cover, but Tori kicks out of it. Tori then says that she is going to end this match up, but Arabella KICKS her right dead in the head. She rolls her over in the ring and pins her to get the three count as the fans are booing for this. After the match up, she goes over to Tori and starts beating down on her, but Clarissa Vega comes out of the back and saves her tag team partner. Clarissa is pissed off about this as Arabella mocks her as the fans are wondering what is about to go down next.

Winner: Arabella

Jamey Caresalle: What looks like Tori’s victory, Arabella takes it and has questionable tactics.

Sarah McCarthy:: I am glad that Clarissa came out, but I don’t know what has got into the head of Arabella? Revenge will be on the mind!

Jamey Caresalle: I’ll say, but let’s take a look at the spotlight feature for 5BW. The first one for Season Three

The third match of the night is Asia Jones going against Jade Valentine as the fans are wondering what is about to go down. The first one out of the back is Asia Jones as the fans are booing for her as she is coming out of the back with the fans booing at her. The next one out of the back is Jade Valentine as the fans are also booing at her. She then looks at Asia Jones and goes right for the Big Boot into her face. The fans are in shock with this as she is beating her down. Asia Jones looks like she doesn’t have a chance as Jade is about to choke her out, but Asia Jones is finally fighting back against her in the ring as the fans are cheering for this and on Asia’s side. Asia then battles back against her, but Jade Valentine grabs her and goes right for a chokeslam! Asia goes down on the ground and gets pinned in the ring from Jade Valentine and pins her to get the three count! Jade Valentine has defeated Asia Jones and asks for a microphone as its time for her to speak about her win.

Winner: Jade Valentine

Jade Valentine: You see that?! I dismantled someone that was NOT in my league!

The fans are booing at her as she eyes Asia Jones, who is getting helped.

Jade Valentine: Let it be known that I want the gold for season two! Last season, I proved myself that I belonged in this ring and hung with the big names, but that’s not GOOD ENOUGH for me! I want everyone to know that I WILL be….

She eyes the camera.

Jade Valentine: Gunning for that World Championship! Ariel Madden, Goro Matsui, whoever wins the match, just know I am coming!!

Jade slams the microphone on the ground and leaves the ring. The fans are in shock with this.

Jamey Caresalle: Jade Valentine just put everyone on notice that whoever wins the championship match with Goro Matsui and Ariel Madden, she is next?!

Sarah McCarthy:: I have a feeling that Jade Valentine may have bitten more than she can chew!

Jamey Caresalle: Don’t forget, back at Fright Night, she did face off against then champion, Samantha Tolson for the championship. Maturity HAS to be the key here!

The first main event of the night is Clarissa Vega going against Tyler Truex as the fans are ready for this as this is one of the main events. The first one out of the back is Tyler Truex as the fans are booing at him as he is telling people to shut the hell up. The next one out of the back is Clarissa Vega as she is coming out of the back and into the ring ready to go. The match then starts with Tyler Truex yelling that she is nothing, but a rookie and that she does not belong here, but Clarissa Vega hits him in the face and starts battling with him as the fans are cheering for this. Clarissa is throwing punches, but Tyler PUNCHES her dead in the face as the fans are booing for this. Clarissa lands hard as he gets on top of her and yells that she is NOTHING as the fans are booing for this as she is being punched in the face. Clarissa comes up and fights back against Tyler Truex as the fans are cheering for this. She then battles back with him, but again, Tyler takes control of the match. Tyler is battling back against her now, but Clarissa comes up and takes him down with a roll up, but Tyler gets out of it and fights back against her in the ring as the fans are booing. Jayson Schneider also comes out and looks at this as Tyler is about to finish her off, but Clarissa comes up and grabs him and tries to go for her signature move, but is stopped when she sees Jayson. She tells him to get his sorry ass in the ring, but Tyler comes up and attacks her, but she ducks out of the way and kicks him to go for her finisher and she does. Tyler is trapped, but has no other choice, but to tap out as the fans are cheering for this. Clarissa won her match as Jayson is pissed off with the result as he sees Jayson pissed off with this!

Winner: Clarissa Vega

Jamey Caresalle: And just like that, Clarissa Vega takes this match up!

Sarah McCarthy:: Good for her! I am glad that she was able to stick it in the cold heart of Jayson Schneider, who quite frankly deserved to see her win!

Jamey Caresalle: I am glad for her. All around, but now it’s time for the MAIN EVENT of the evening with Ravage taking on Gabe Khane.

The main event of the night is Ravage going against Gabe Khane as they are ready to go with this match up. The first one out of the back is Gabe Khane as the fans are giving a mixed reaction as he is walking to the ring. The next one out of the back is Ravage as the fans are giving him a mixed reaction as he is coming out of the back and into the ring. He then goes right after Gabe, but Gabe is not going to go down without a fight as he is fighting with him as the fans are cheering for this as Gabe is battling back, but Ravage is tough. Suddenly, the both of them go out of the ring and begin to brawl with the referee actually tossing this match out as the fans are booing for this, but Gabe and Ravage do not want to let up as the fans are cheering. Ravage and Gabe actually go near Jamey and Sarah and spill all over the place and fight, but Ravage grabs the monitor and HITS Gabe right in the head with it. Gabe starts to bleed as the fans are booing with Ravage taking shots after shots. He then grabs Gabe and goes for his finisher through the table as the fans are booing. We end the show with Ravage standing over Gabe as the fans are booing as we end Destination for the night? Will Gabe get his revenge? We will have to find out as everyone here is helping Gabe out with Ravage having a dangerous look on his face.

No Contest

Note from Staff: A lot of interesting things went down during this show and I want everyone to take note about what happened because some stories are about to go further. I know this is late in the US as it happened while most of us were sleeping because it’s 13 hours ahead in Japan. The show will hopefully be posted, but segments are needed as well as matches that need to be worked on on my behalf. If it doesn’t go up Sunday, then Monday will be the day. Thanks guys