5BW Birthday Bash - October 9th, 2021

TheMeaganG

5BW Birthday Bash - October 9th, 2021

The show was to accommodate Uprising Efed as they had their show. Our show was done at 11AM for a Saturday to make sure our wrestlers who were on that show were able to go to Reno. Please check out Uprising’s Season One Finale when you get a chance

The Birthday Bash kicked off from La Boom Nightclub in Queens, New York on an earlier Saturday Morning show. The fans were ready for what was about to go down in the middle of the ring this afternoon, but Kieran Quinn was in the ring already. Unfortunately, there was a second pull out from the Steinbrenner Cup as Sara Cross had to fulfill some obligations. 5BW and Cross were understanding. The fans were upset because they wanted to see Anne Boylen go against her in a rematch, but Kieran rest assured people that she has a spot for when she comes back. A replacement for Mattingly has been announced, but it’s going to be a decision on both Meagan and his behalf. The fans cheered with everyone as Kieran said let’s get the show started.

Brittani Helms is standing in front of the 5BW backdrop as she looks at the camera.

Brittani Helms: Lacey Moreau, I gotta give you credit, fam. The training that you are going through for Softball Night Academy is treating you well, but it was not your night when I defeated you. I had a mission and that mission was to rack up the points against my opponent to move on. Now that match one is down, it’s time to look forward. Jade Valentine, you are next and I cannot really say anything about you that is good.

She eyes the camera.

Brittani Helms: You’ve been here for a year in a half and with the exception of the World Championship match, you have done nothing good. Do you HONESTLY think that you are going to use your voodoo shit on me in our match? I don’t fucking think so fam.

She puts her hat on backwards.

Brittani Helms: You are just going to end up like Lacey Moreau last week, but I don’t expect less from you. At least I can say that Lacey gave it her all, will you? Like I said, I am not here for the bullshit, I am ready to fight.

She puts her bandana on her face and walks out.

The first match of the night is Jade Valentine going against Brittani Helms as they are ready to go with this match up as the fans are cheering for this. The first one out of the back is Jade Valentine as the fans are booing at her as she is coming out of the back and into the club. The next one out of the back is Brittani Helms as the fans are cheering for her as she is ready to go. She charges to the ring and starts fighting with Jade Valentine as the fans are cheering for this as they are battling, but Jade rolls out of the ring and puts her hands up. Brittani comes out of the ring and goes for a suicide dive, but Jade catches her in mid air and chokeslams her on the ground. The fans are booing as Jade throws Brittani into the steel steps as the fans are booing at her. She throws her back into the ring with Brittani on the ground as Jade comes up and grabs Brittani and goes for a Glam Slam, but Brittani rolls out of it and waits for her to turn back around. Jade turns with her going for the DC Headknocker as the fans are cheering. Jade is down with Brittani rolling her over and pinning her, but Jade somehow kicks out of that. Brittani looks pissed that she did that. This may have cost her, but Jade comes up behind her and goes for a Big Boot to the back of the head. She then says that she is going to end this in the ring as the fans are booing for this as she goes for a tombstone piledriver, but Brittani jumps down and shoves Jade out of the ring. Jade falls as she is out of the ring with Brittani going up to and going for a corkscrew moonsault onto her on the outside. The fans are cheering as Brittani rolls back into the ring, but Jade Valentine again grabs her foot and tosses her back out of the ring, but the both of them begin to fight one another as the fans are cheering for this. This is out of control now as this is now a fight as the referee has no other choice, but to throw this one out. The fans are booing as Jade and Brittani are brawling now as they have to be pulled apart. The fans were not happy because they wanted to see a winner, but regardless, they got one point in this.

Draw (Both receive one point and are tied at 3)

Lacey Moreau: I know that the Steinbrenner Cup is a big deal for everyone in Five Boroughs Wrestling, and I want to use it as a platform to show everyone, including those watching and those that I’m competing against, just what I am capable of. I know that I’m still very early on my wrestling journey, but don’t you dare think of me as a pushover, or you will end up getting burned.

Tyler looks into the camera.

Tyler Truex: All you haters living in your mommy and daddy’s basements are about to be in for a disappointment. Do you want to know why? It is because I AM winning the Steinbrenner cup. That’s Why!! All of these other fighters can try and stop me all they want, but newsflash they will not stop me. I hate to break it to them but NOTHING is going to stop me from getting what I want. What I want is the 5BW Championship. It’s that simple. I am going to win the Steinbrenner Cup and then the 5BW Championship by any means necessary. At the end of the day I will be the one tasting all of y’all’s tears! This is MY time and there is nothing anyone can do or will do about it!

The second match of the night is Tyler Truex going against Lacey Moreau as the fans are cheering for this as they are ready for the next matches to come out as the fans are ready for this. The first one out of the back is Tyler Truex as the fans are booing at him as he is mocking everyone that is booing at him as the fans are booing at him. The next one out of the back is Lacey Moreau as the fans are cheering for her as she is coming out of the ring. Tyler is mocking her with Lacey looking at her. The match then starts as the fans are cheering for Lacey as she is ready for what is about to happen with her. Tyler rolls out of the ring as Lacey comes out as the fans are telling her to fight. She does as the fans are cheering for this, but Tyler hits her right in the ribs with a steel chair as the fans are booing for this. She gets attacked with it as the fans are booing for this as Tyler throws her back in the ring. Lacey is crawling on the ground as the fans are booing as Tyler is kicking her down and beating her down with the chair. This is sick as the fans are not happy with this. Tyler picks her up and shakes her around like she is a rag doll as the fans are not happy with this. Tyler says that she is weak and that she does not belong in this ring. The referee asks her if she wants to continue as she wants to fight back as the fans are cheering for this. Lacey nods as the fans are cheering for as she is battling back as the fans are cheering, but Tyler again kicks her in the ribs. Lacey falls on the ground with Tyler saying that she is weak and that she beats her down in the middle of the ring as the fans are booing for this. Lacey is having trouble in this match as Tyler is dominating the whole entire time, but Lacey comes out as the fans are cheering for this as she is battling back against her in the ring. The fans are cheering for this as she is battling back and finally takes him down. Tyler is down in the ring as Lacey says that she wants to win this match up. She grabs him and goes for her finisher, but Tyler gets out of it and goes for the Truex DT as Lacey goes right on the ground. The fans are booing as Lacey gets rolled over in the ring and Tyler pins her as he wins the match up. The fans are booing for this as Tyler is being booed. Lacey is on the verge of being eliminated as Tyler mocks at her as the fans are booing at him.

Winner: Tyler Truex (2) points

Jeter Rounds:
Brittani Helms 3
Jade Valentine: 3
Tyler Truex: 2
Lacey Moreau: 0

In front of the graphic for the Steinbrenner Cup, Erin Blue is standing there in her camouflage-colored ring gear, a military helmet on her head and a skeleton mask on her face. She reaches up and gently pulls down the mask to reveal her face.

Erin Blue: I may not be familiar to those in 5BW, but I have been wrestling for seven years. I am a former demolition expert in the United States Army. I like to blow things up. I imagine that most expect that someone from 5BW is going to win this cup, but I’m here to make sure that doesn’t happen. I’m here to blow up whatever plans 5BW might have going forward. You see, this is my graveyard and I litter it with tombstones every time I step into the ring. I shout out a mighty ‘hoo-ahh’ and I take no prisoners. I have fought in two wars during my time in the military and I’m not afraid of any man or woman or any gender in between. You see, I served my country so that I could stand her as a proud transgender woman and do what I love to do. Professional wrestling. I hear that poor Sara Cross couldn’t make it tonight to the Cup and that there will be a replacement. I’ve heard the rumors. I’ve heard the chatter. I am not worried about whoever they plan to send my way tonight. I love a good mystery. So, send them down, I’ll line them up and I’ll blow them right out of this tournament. If you’re standing behind me when it happens? Don’t be surprised to be signed by the backblast, love. Sergeant Erin Blue, reporting for duty. All enemies will be defeated.

Erin blows a kiss.

The third match of the night is the Mattingly Steinbrenner Cup rounds with Erin Blue going against someone who is filling in for Sara Cross. The first one out of the back is Erin Blue as the fans are cheering for this as she is coming out of the back and into the ring as the fans are cheering for this. The fans are cheering for her as she is giving high fives to the fans. The fans are sitting in anticipation of the next person to come out of the back. Just then, Warrior by Skarlett Riot kicks in as the fans are cheering for this as they are giving a standing ovation. Kelly Penkzee-Nelson, who was removed due to injury last year, is back in this as she walks to the ring. She eyes Erin Blue, who is ready for a fight. The match then starts as KPN gets in the face of Erin Blue, but Erin Blue punches her in the face. KPN starts fighting back against her as the fans are cheering as they are throwing hands. KPN tosses her out of the ring, but Erin Blue takes her out with her. KPN has a vengeance from last year as she is fighting with her as the fans are cheering for this, but Erin throws KPN into the barricade as the fans are cheering for this as she is fighting back against her in the ring as the fans are cheering for this. Erin picks up KPN as she gets tossed back into the ring as the fans are cheering. Erin comes running back as the fans are cheering for this as she takes her down as the fans are cheering for this. Erin says that she is going to end this match in the ring, but KPN comes at her with a spear. KPN says that this match is over and done with and waits for her to get back up. She does and Erin grabs her as she goes for the KPN, but Erin gets out of it and goes for a small package as the fans are cheering for this, but KPN kicks out of it. Erin looks at her and says that she is going to win the match up as the fans are cheering for this as she goes for her finisher, but KPN is taking her down in the ring, but Erin gets the best of this and takes her down as the fans are cheering for this. Erin grabs KPN and goes for her finisher as she goes down on the ground. The fans are cheering as the Detonation Effect connected. She rolls her over in the ring and pins her, but KPN kicks out of it. Erin Blue is in shock with this as time is going down as the fans are cheering for this with KPN coming up and having blood come out of her mouth from that shot. Erin sees this as the both of them are battling as the fans are cheering for this. Time is going down as the fans are cheering, but KPN grabs her and goes for the Ode to BPN as the fans are cheering for this. KPN rolls her over as the fans are cheering for this, but Erin kicks out of it! Kelly is in shock with this, but Erin comes up and locks in the submission hold on her, but time runs out. Erin and KPN are exhausted from the fight regarding this as the fans are booing for this. This gives both KPN and Erin One point from the round as they are in shock. The fans are booing for this, but Erin extends her hand to KPN and she shakes it, but KPN pulls her in and says that next time, there will be a fair winner.

Draw (Both get one point)

Slow fade into Ravage standing in front of a faded blue and white background. Dressed for a wrestling match wearing a leather hooded coat. His piercing blue eyes stare directly into the camera.

Ravage: ”The Steinbrenner Cup. A round robin tournament to determine a number one contender. Weeks of matches building to a final four of competitors. I may have lost my first match in my block but that hasn’t counted me out yet. I came to 5BW to prove something to every naysayer. Everyone who has said for the last 20 years that I can't win the big match. I have had my chances. I have had victory slip through my fingers. But this is an opportunity that I wont waste. I will scorch a path and burn every person in my way. When the year ends the marquee will read. 2021 Steinbrenner Cup Winner. World Champion. Ravage.

Fades out

The camera opens on the dead eyes of a mannequin head, the face covered in a scraggly beard attached with a mess of staples across the lips and cheeks. The shot holds for a moment, before a baseball bat connects with the head, knocking it free from view. The camera pulls back to reveal Anne Boleyn, clad in a long black dress, a pinstriped Yankees cap sitting askew atop her two-toned hair. She reclines the bat over her shoulder, showing off the railroad spikes driven erratically through the end.

Anne Boleyn: How I love the American pastime. Really, what’s more American than grabbing the nearest blunt object and bludgeoning someone? My draw against Sarah Cross could prove to be bracket-breaking for a lesser competitor, but your Marquess of Mayhem remains undaunted. A minor inconvenience, certainly, but one that can be easily mitigated by making mincemeat of Mattingly’s other participants. Second, comes Blue, first comes Ravage. Tonight, as a matter of fact.

She gives the baseball bat a vicious overhead swing, striking the ground off-camera. When she lifts the bat back, the mannequin head is impaled upon one railroad spike. Anne makes eyes at the plastic likeness of Ravage, her lips pursing, before she wags a finger and gives it a thump on the forehead.

Anne Boleyn:: Scandalous, Ravage. Do try to keep your head about you. Otherwise, I’ll send it soaring into the cheap seats. A loss could kill my hopes of attaining the Cup of Steinbrenner, so unfortunately for you, I’ve been backed into a corner. The last time that happened, I lost my head. This time, I’ll take yours.

The bat rests over one shoulder, the mannequin head still impaled. Anne gives it a twirl.

Anne Boleyn: Best of luck, Ravy dear. Provided you live, that is. Toodles.

Anne gives a wave, before grabbing the mannequin head by the beard and yanking it off the spike. She releases the beard, letting the head drop to the floor, before sauntering off-camera with the bat over one shoulder.

The next match of the night to close out Mattingly is Ravage taking on Anne Boleyn. The first one out of the back is Ravage as the fans are giving a mixed reaction as the fans are waiting for him to come out of the back. The next one out of the back is Anne Boleyn as the fans are scared of her as she is coming out of the back as the fans are booing for this. The match then starts with Anne Boleyn coming after Ravage and starts fighting him in the ring as the fans are booing at this as the fans are not happy with this. The dangerous Anne Boleyn is throwing fistacuffs at him, but Ravage gets her and starts battling back against her in the middle of the ring. He throws her into the ropes as the fans are cheering for Ravage with Anne Boleyn coming back and fighting him in the ring. She screams that this is HER TIME and goes for a back body drop into the ground. Anne puts her hair back and looks at the fans with an evil look at her as the fans are booing as she goes to pick up Ravage again, but Ravage goes for a DDT onto the ground. The both of them are down as he goes for the cover, but Anne Boylen kicks out of it as the fans are booing for this. Ravage says that he is going to end this match up in the ring, but Gabe Khane comes out of the back and looks at this. Ravage is yelling at him to get to the back as he is NOT supposed to be here. Anne Boylen is on the ropes and waits for Ravage to come to his senses as the fans are telling him not to turn around. He does as Anne Boleyn jumps off with a Meteora as the fans are booing as it connects. Gabe Khane gets into the ring and goes to attack Ravage as the fans are booing for this. Kieran Quinn comes out of the back as the fans are cheering as he yells to Gabe that he is not supposed to be in this. Anne turns Gabe around and goes to hit him, but she hits Kieran as the fans are in SHOCK with this. Kieran is on the ground, but Anne does not care about this at all. She wants to hurt people as the fans are booing for this, but Ravage comes up behind her and out of nowhere goes for his finisher as the fans are cheering for this. He pins her in the ring, but Gabe Khane pulls him out. This time, Melanie O’Flynn comes out of nowhere as the fans are cheering and tackles Gabe down. She yells at him as Ravage gets back in the ring, but Anne comes up with the Queens Cutter as the fans are booing for this. Anne Boleyn pins him in the ring and gets the three count as the fans are booing for this. Ravage was JUST screwed but Gabe Khane again as the fans are booing for this, but Anne does not care. She JUST won the match and now is tied with Erin Blue.

Winner: Anne Boleyn (2)

Mattingly Scores:
Erin Blue: 3
Anne Boleyn: 3
Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: 2
Ravage: 0

The scene cuts to Dakota Mendoza, expressing confidence as she begins to speak.

Dakota Mendoza: I was so stoked and so thrilled to be out there for the Steinbrenner Cup tournament and to finally have that opportunity that I have always wanted since coming to 5BW. Miss America gave me a hell of a challenge, but in the end? I pulled through. Now, as far as Enigma goes, he may look like one scary son of a bitch and he may have been a winner as well in his Steinbrenner Cup match, but let me tell you something Enigma… unlike the opponent that you beat? I am the real deal, I am going to give it everything I have and I am going to see this Steinbrenner Cup experience through to the very end. You can do all the supernatural voodoo stuff and bring all the smoke and mirrors that you want to this, but at the end of the day? I’ve already overcome the darkest, scariest thing that I will ever face in my career.

I came to this Steinbrenner Cup to do one thing and to do one thing only and that’s to put myself on the path to being a CHAMPION in this company at least. All this time here in 5BW and I haven’t been able to make that leap nor have I been able to have an opportunity at any championship and I continue to change that tonight!

Enigma, with me, you’re not going to get someone that runs away when things get rough, you are going to get someone that stays in the fight until she can’t fight anymore. If I can overcome the baddest, scariest, bitch in the land in Luciana Verdoza then I KNOW that I can overcome you too. I am not afraid of monsters or any of the sort. When I beat you tonight and when I take over sole possession of first place in the Rivera bracket, the whole world is going to see just how serious of a contender I am.

Watch me do what I do tonight and tell me that I’m wrong!

The view changes to show "THE MONSTER MACHINE" ENIGMA standing in front of the Five Boroughs backdrop. He's already in his ring gear, black smeared around his pale eyes and his impressive physique on display beneath the leather doomsday cloak he has on. There's an albino Burmese python weaving its way around his arm, up towards his shoulder.

ENIGMA: Steinbrenner Cup. Round Two. This is… this is a special night, a celebration. I have seen victory and now I must face an equal, a woman who was also freed from the shackles of an oppression that masqueraded itself as something more beneficial. For decades I worked at the beck and call of a man whose name I shall never utter again. I was kept back, forced to act only upon his wishes… work for the companies that he chose.

He takes a breath.

ENIGMA: Tonight, we are both winners. We are both marching into a promising future unfettered and it is with great joy that I say this: Dakota Mendoza, it will be an honor and a privilege to face you. I do not want to see you fail. I do not want to crush your spirit or break your dreams. I want to fight an equal. I want to earn more points and make it to the next round UNDEFEATED. I want to prove the same thing you have… that I can make it on my own and that I can do it successfully. I am sure you understand. I am sure you know I mean this in the sincere way and not the mean way that some would do.

The snake has made its way to his shoulder now and it turns its head, tongue flicking at the air as ENIGMA stares forward.

ENIGMA: The prize is the Cup and you are looking at the winner. I will not be denied. Never again.

The next match of the Rivera round is up next as we have Enigma going against Dakota Mendoza as the fans are cheering for this. The first one out of the back is Enigma as the fans are cheering for this as they are coming out of the back and into the nightclub. The next one out of the back is Dakota Mendoza as the fans are cheering for this as she is going into the ring. This match is going to be important because this will determine who will also go ahead tonight. The match then starts as you see both sizes in the ring with Dakota looking up. Enigma takes a shot to her face first, but Dakota comes back and begins to hit her as the fans are cheering for this as she is battling back against him in the ring as the fans are cheering for this. She runs into the ropes and comes off as the fans are cheering, but Enigma comes off with a blackhole slam. The fans are in shock with this as the fans are cheering for this, but Dakota is not going to give up THAT quickly as the fans are cheering for this. Dakota comes back up and fights back and kicks down his legs, but Enigma goes for a CHOP Across her head as the fans are in shock with this. He picks her up by the head and swings her across the ring. Enigma lets out a roar, but again, Dakota comes up and takes him down as the fans are cheering for this as she tries to lock in the Kota Klutch, but he grabs her and goes for the chokebomb and does it with a spin as the fans are cheering for this and pins her in the middle of the ring, but again, Dakota kicks out of it as the fans are cheering for this. Dakota is still in this fight as the fans are cheering for this as she is battling back against her in the ring. Dakota Mendoza comes back up and clotheslines him, but Enigma doesn’t go down due to the impact. She then gets back up and comes right back after him, but again he goes right after her. He then says that he is going to end this match as the fans are cheering for this, but Dakota does not want to give this up as the fans are cheering for this. Dakota battles back and takes him down with a spear and then locks in the Kota clutch on him. Enigma is trapped as the fans are cheering as she has this locked, but Enigma gets out of it, picks Dakota up and goes for the Questions and Answers, but Dakota goes for a sunset roll up as the fans are in shock with this and GETS THE THREE! The fans are in shock with this as both of them are in shock with what happened. Enigma is smirking with Dakota holding her mouth. How did she do that? Enigma smiles at her and shakes her hand in respect as the fans are cheering for this as Dakota takes the lead in the Steinbrenner Cup.

Winner: Dakota Mendoza (2)

The next of the Rivera rounds are Miss America and Soloman Graham going at it in the ring as this will see who will have the points next. The first one out of the back is Solomon Graham with the fans giving him a mixed reaction as he is coming out of the back. The next one out of the back is Miss America as the fans are cheering as she is waving the American Flag to the ring as the fans are cheering for this. The match then starts with Soloman Graham going at it in the ring with Miss America, but Miss America comes at him and starts battling back against him in the ring. Solomon is in shock with this as the fans are cheering for Miss America coming at him. He then rolls out of the ring with the fans not happy with this and says that Miss America is crazy, but she rolls out of the ring and grabs him, but he knees her as the fans are booing for this. He takes a knee and rams it in her face as the fans are booing for this. Miss America could be hurt as the fans are cheering for her to get back in, but Soloman kicks down at her as the fans are booing at this. He says that he doesn’t care about this as the fans are booing. Miss America who is bloody and all comes back up and fights him and HITS him right in the face so hard that he goes down as the fans are cheering. Now he is bleeding from that shot as the both of them are fighting one another yet again. This match is now getting out of control as Solomon is getting out of the ring and grabbing chairs, but Miss America comes out of nowhere and takes him down as the fans are cheering for this as the fans are cheering. This match is now getting out of control as the referee has no other choice, but to call this match because this is getting out of control and for the third time tonight, the matches have to be stopped due to violence like this. The fans are booing for this as Solomon is pissed off and goes to the back as the fans are booing as Miss America is getting checked at this.

Draw (Both Receives One Point)

Rivera Standings:
Dakota Mendoza: 4
Enigma: 2
Miss America: 1
Soloman Graham: 1

Chris Mosh and Natalie Eldredge are now up as the fans are ready for what is about to go down in the ring as the fans are booing because they do not want to see this, but this is the Mantle Round. The fans are booing as the first one out of the back is Natalie Eldredge as the fans are booing for this as she is coming out of the back. The next one out of the back is Chris Mosh as the fans are booing at this as the fans are still booing for this. The match then starts with Chris Mosh pulling out money as the fans are booing for this. This is the same thing that happened when Natalie was in the first Steinbrenner Cup. She fights back against him in the ring as the fans are booing for this, but Chris Mosh is battling back against her and KICKS her right downstairs and takes her down in the ring. The fans are booing as Chris Mosh is battling back against her in the ring. Chris yells at her, but Natalie comes up and hits her right in the face as the fans are giving a mixed reaction. Chris is yelling at her as the fans are booing, but Natalie comes up and goes for the NSE Stunner, but Chris Mosh DECKS her right in the face as the fans are booing at this. He then grabs Natalie and goes for his finisher as the fans are booing as he goes for the Mosh Plex as the fans are booing for this. He pins her and gets the three count as the fans are booing for this with Chris Mosh on the board. The fans want to know what is happening as the fans are holding their heads. Natalie is getting help out of the ring as we cannot afford to lose someone else in this cup as she gets helped to the back.

Winner: Chris Mosh (2)

Pre Recorded

NIGHT TIME IN MANHATTAN. Jack Moreau is walking the sidewalk past lit-up businesses. Half the road has been replaced with sections of temporary outdoor seating to allow restaurants to comply with COVID protocols but fear of the virus hasn't stopped New Yorkers from enjoying the night and living their lives. A tattoo shop on his left; the Comedy Cellar across the streets; cafes and bodegas—all of them are filled with people, and none of them are paying attention to the UPRISING champion or the cameraman walking backward a few feet ahead to keep him in frame.

He looks into the camera and says, "New York City. The Steinbrenner Cup. You know, I signed up for this thing to rep UPRISING and further bring attention to our little promotion in Reno but it's become something more than that. When I first started in this business, one of my first bookings outside of my home state was right here in the city, not too far from where I'm walking right now. It was the first time I wrestled in front of a crowd bigger than a dozen, who actually gave a shit about what was happening in the ring. Those early days were filled with doubt. Could I really do this for a living? Then I got in front of these people and I did my thing and they cheered for me so loud that I forgot about all the shit I had to walk through to get to that moment. Now all these years later, here I am, walking these same streets I discovered way back when and sure, a lot of things are different today, but one thing that hasn't changed are the people. The resilient New Yorker who doesn't give a shit. A pandemic? Fuck you. Conspiracy theorists tearing the country apart? Fuck you!

He stops at the end of the block. "That's the attitude I'm bringing with me tonight in my match against Mark Kelly. My detractors on the internet think I've spread myself too thin. I'm promoting a card in November. I'm wrestling Ignis for my title tomorrow night. Fuck you if you think I can't do this, because I can and I will win tonight; and not just for UPRISING but for eighteen year old me who came to this town with hopes and dreams and I made it. So once again New York, put your hands together for me and I'll give you a match you won't forget."

He walks past the camera. It turns to watch him walking across the street and up the next block before fading out.

To close out the Steinbrenner Cup Rounds for Mantle is Jack Moreau going against Mark Kelly as the fans are ready for this. The first one out of the back is Mark Kelly as the fans are cheering for him as he is coming out of the back and into the arena as the fans are cheering for this. The next one out of the back is Jack Moreau as the fans are cheering for this as he is coming to the ring. The dream match is coming out with both of them as the fans are cheering for this. This is a dream match as the fans are cheering for this as the both of them are looking at each other. Mark and Jack have two, but someone needs to take the lead. The match then starts as the both of them are going at it in the ring as they are throwing hands to each other’s faces as the fans are cheering for this. Jack and Mark are not letting up here as the fans are cheering for this as the both of them are cheering for this, but Jack is fighting back against him in the ring, but Mark Kelly goes to attack him again as the fans are cheering for this. Jack is having trouble now with Mark Kelly tossing them out of the ring as the fans are cheering. He goes to run and takes him out with a Senton Bomb as the fans are cheering. Jack is in trouble with this as Mark rolls him back in the ring. Mark looks at the fans, who are cheering for him, but Jack comes up and starts fighting back against him in the ring as the fans are cheering for this. Jack is getting the best of this, but Mark Kelly gets him right in the face with a knee. Moreau goes on the ground as Mark says that he is going to end this in the ring right now as the fans are cheering for this. Mark Kelly goes for his finisher off the turnbuckle with the Swan River Dive as the fans are cheering. He pins him in the ring as the fans are cheering for this, but Jack kicks out of it. The fans are still cheering as Mark Kelly stands up and tries to go back up again, but this time, Jack goes up and goes for a Suplex, but Mark is blocking it and tries to throw him down, but Jack grabs him and goes for a Superplex! The fans are cheering as the both of them go down as the fans are cheering for this. He waits for Mark to get back up and Mark does as the fans are cheering. Jack comes right at him with the Random Act of Violence, but Mark moves out of the way and goes for `` Such is Life as the fans are cheering for this. This Broke Goro as the fans are cheering as he goes to pin him on the ring, but Jack kicks out of it as the fans are cheering for this. Mark is in shock as he waits for him to come up again. Jack does and Mark comes right after him again, but this time, Jack gets him with the Random Act of Violence. He grabs him and then goes for the VDP! The fans are cheering as he goes down on the ground and pins him in the ring and gets the three count. Jack won the match up as the fans are cheering for this as Jack has 4 points! He helps up Mark and shakes his hand as the fans are cheering for this as he raises it up in the air in respect.

Winner: Jack Moreau

Mantle standings:
Jack Moreau: 4
Chris Mosh: 2
Mark Kelly: 2
Natalie Eldredge: 1

It's now time to party with our main event as the fans are cheering for this as everyone here is about to celebrate with Team Larissa, put ahead by Larissa is about to go down against team Meagan, put down put together by team Meagan. The first team out of the back is Team Larissa as the fans are booing for them, but Larissa comes out in Rays stuff as the fans are not happy with this at all, but Larissa does not care. On this team, Minka Carter, Bridget Johnson, and The Valedictorians of Virtue have the gold, but Morgan Clark is not happy with her sister at her side for some reason. Larissa tells them that they need to kick Meagan’s team' ass. The next team out of the back is Meagan’s team with The 5BW Champion, Ariel Madden, xS, Pretty Little Ravens, Amy Harrison, Clarissa Vega and Tori Colbert come out. Meagan is not wrestling as she is the team manager. Larissa is barking at Meagan as Meagan is looking as Larissa says that she is going to sit out of this. Meagan shakes her head and shoves Larissa right into Sam as she goes for a suplex onto her. All hell breaks loose in the middle of the ring.

Note from Writer: I am going to break this match up into detail and give bullet points with explanations.

-All Hell broke loose in this match up. What do you expect, 5BW is known for breaking loose and going crazy.
-Clarissa Vega and Tori Colbert teamed up against the Valedictorians of Virtue, who were having trouble themselves. The Pretty Little Ravens also handled Drew and Bridget Johnson in the ring with Samantha giving Drew ANd Bridget a Double German Suplex.
-In what could be a preview to Oktoberfest, Amy Harrison and Minka Carter went at it in the ring, but Minka Carter was playing mind games towards Amy Harrison. Amy struggled with her and took team Meagan a little bit down as she wanted it that way. Minka also mocked Meagan, but Meagan shook her head.
-Fiona Franklin and Ariel Madden had a little bit of a spat with one another with Fiona getting involved with the fighting, but Samantha came up and took her out with Ariel Madden as well.
-Team Meagan was taking back a little bit of control of the match, but struggled again when Kailey was being ganged up with Drew, Arabella and Bridget Johnson, but Zara Grimm came back in the ring. That’s when Team Drew’s downfall happened when PLR took Drew and Bridget out of the ring.
-Larissa Johnson was not happy with what was going on, but Clarissa tossed her back in the ring.

Towards the end of the match, Team Meagan of Clarissa, Tori, xS and Ariel Madden had where they needed to have team Larissa of Larissa, Minka, Fiona Franklin, Arabella and Cordeila Clark in the ring. The fans were cheering as all of them were fighting in the ring, but the others of Team Drew came back in. Team Meagan rolled back in the ring where everyone was fighting. Samantha and Ariel took everyone to suplex land where Amy was brawling in the ring with Minka Carter as they took their fight to the outside. Mary Ellen spilled on everyone, leaving the Valedictorian of Virtue, Clarissa and Tori, Larissa Johnson, xS and Arabella in the ring. The CCT members took out The tag Team champions. The tag team champions were fighting, but Jessica Hendrix and Christy Winters came out for their troubles. Morgan Clark and Jessica fought, leaving Cordy and Christy to battle back. Larissa was freaking out, but Samantha Tolson came up behind her and knocked her out. Mary Ellen came back in the ring and finished the move off on Larissa and led back to Sam. Zara Grimm was in the ring with Arabella, but Arabella went for her finisher. Zara ducked out of the way and gave Arabella her finisher as the fans were cheering for this. She pins her in the ring and gets the three count in a wild match. The fans are cheering as Team Meagan wins again. Larissa finally comes back up from being down and freaks out. She lost to Meagan...YET AGAIN as everyone came in the ring to celebrate.

Winner: Team Meagan

As the celebration went on, Zara Grimm looked at the 5BW World Championship and brought it into the ring. Kailey asked what she was doing with Zara giving it to Ariel Madden with a smirk on her face. Kailey said to her not to ruin the party, but Zara left the ring as she smirked. Kailey celebrated with her team, but Zara was not in a celebrating mood. She eyes Ariel Madden with Ariel turning back to her and looking and raising the title in the air as we end Birthday Bash.

Note from the staff.

Well that ends a very hectic Birthday Bash. Now that we got round two out of the way. HERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT STUFF YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOW BEFORE WE HEAD TO DESTINATION AND OKTOBERFEST

-Mantle and Rivera rounds will be on Destination before Oktoberfest. Jeter and Mattingly will be on Oktoberfest. After these rounds, Dave and I are going to take a look to see which two are going to the next round. If there is a tie, we have to break that tie.

-Now that we are in round THREE of the rounds, this is NOT the time to pull out because these are critical. If something happens and you cannot keep going, please please PLEASE let myself and Dave know so we can do something. This will also be addressed at our meeting on Saturday.

-I MAY need help with some match writing for Oktoberfest. There is going to be some detail this week coming up.

Finally, I want to thank everyone that submitted a segment for the show. That was great and I was impressed. Keep up the good work everyone.