5BW Presents: Birthday Bash October 9th, 2020 (Tape Delay)

TheMeaganG

5BW Presents: Birthday Bash October 9th, 2020 (Tape Delay)

Post by TheMeaganG » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:56 pm

Bitch it is my Birthday by Shelby Swain kicks in as the fans are cheering for this. We are live from the Castle Hill YMCA in the Bronx, New York as the fans are cheering for this. Just then, we see Katie Powell and Tessa Whitmoyer coming out of the back with Balloons! Tessa looks around and thinks it’s her birthday, but Kieran Quinn comes out of the back in confusion.

Kieran Quinn: No No! It’s not your birthday!

Tessa WhitmoyerWhat it’s not?!

Tessa still celebrates something regardless as the fans are laughing and confused with this. Kieran holds his head while Katie is breathing in and out here. Jamey Caresalle and Bimmy Mays are confused with this, but Jamey keeps his professionalism while the commotion is going on.

Jamey Caresalle: Welcome everyone to the Five Boroughs Wrestling Birthday Bash! I am Jamey Caresalle and alongside me as always is Bimmy Mays!!

Bimmy Mays: What the hell is this?! It’s not her birthday week!!

Jamey Caresalle: Actually, it’s not, it’s Meagan G’s birthday week despite it being on Tuesday! And yes, she will be teaming up with the champion, Samantha Tolson and Mary Ellen Harrison to take on Gabe Khane, Jade Valentine and Larissa Johnson!

Bimmy is distracted by the commotion Tessa is doing.

Jamey Caresalle: And also, it’s the first round matches of the Steinbrenner Cup to see who will be going on!!

Tessa Whitmoyer Oh Em Gee!! I WANT MEAGAN TO WIN THE CUP!!

She blows the Birthday Horn in the ear of Bimmy Mays.

Bimmy Mays: AH! WHAT THE FUCK!!
Jamey Caresalle: Ladies and Gentlemen, while we try to get the Cool Kids to the back, let’s cut to our first segment!

Brett is in the back warming up for his Steinbrenner Cup First Round Match.

Brett sees the camera and looks directly at it.

Brett: In a few minutes, I will be in my first singles match in my career. I know that Addy A is going to be tough to beat. Addy A may think I am not as tough, but she doesn’t know how much heart I have. I have the heart and Passion to compete here in 5BW. Tonight, when we meet, she is going to find out all about my heart.

Brett lets out a sigh.

Brett:Now, Addy is tough and is also one hell of a competitor, but her toughness will not stop me. Not by a long shot. She may think this will be a cake walk for her but she will be sadly mistaken. I do not plan on making this a cake walk for her. I am not going to just give this opportunity up and waste it. I do give her all of the credit in the world, but her toughness will not stop me. Nothing and no one will stop me tonight. Nothing and no one will stop me in this tournament.

Brett Pauses and thinks about what was said about him at Law and Order.

Brett: Christy Winters had some harsh words to say about me at Law and Order. It is pretty bad that she had to make her comments from her daddy’s million dollar yacht, instead of saying all of that to my face.

Brett has a serious look on his face. His tone becomes more serious.

Brett: So, Christy said she doesn't know about me. Well after I surprise everyone in this tournament, she is going to know exactly who the hell I am. As for her not giving a crap about me, she will have no choice but to, after this tournament. I am here to prove her and all of the haters that say I should not even be in this tournament wrong.

Brett Looks closer into the camera.

Brett: I want Christy to watch my match and watch me in this tournament. After tonight, she will no longer have to think about googling me. She will know what I am capable of. I want her to know I belong here as much as she and everyone else does. I want Christy and everyone else in this tournament to know that I am good enough to be a part of this tournament too.

Brett stops and thinks about the doubters.

Brett: I also know that I have a lot of doubters. Some say I am just a tag team wrestler. Yes it is true, I am part of a tag team, with my best friend, but I want to prove that I can stand on my own two feet too. I am here to show all of the doubters what I am truly made of. This is my moment to prove that I am more than just a tag team wrestler. My ultimate goal still is to one day win the 5BW Tag Team Championship, with Alex. Right now though, going far and possibly winning this tournament is my goal. Just because I compete as one half of a tag team does not mean that I can’t have my own goals and dreams too.

Brett thinks about the fact that he was the one who got pinned in the Six Pack Challenge at Law and Order.

Brett: I know that I was the one who took the pin in the Six Pack Challenge at Law and Order, but do you think that I am going to let that stop me? The answer is plain and simple, NO! I am not going to let that stop me at all. If anything that will be the one thing that will put a fire under me. Instead of being upset about losing, I am actually using this as motivation to win this match tonight and go as far as I can even more.
Brett thinks about how he has been tapped as the underdog.

Brett: Look, I may be the underdog of this tournament, but I am here to prove that underdogs can get the job done too. That is my goal for tonight and this whole tournament. Sometimes I get tired of being called the underdog, but you know what? I am not going to make that label look like a bad thing. It really is not. The label of underdog just fuels my passion. I know that no one is expecting me to win this tournament. So people better be prepared to see an upset.

Brett changes his thoughts to not having Alex there.

Brett: Alex will not be in my corner tonight. I am going to prove that I do not need him to hold my hand. I am sure there are people who think I do. All I know is that I have his full support. He will be watching and cheering me on backstage. I am thankful for his support. I have said it before, and I will say it again. I could not do this without his support.

Brett thinks about his opportunity.

Brett: This is one of the biggest and toughest nights in my career. I am going to make this worthwhile for me. I may have a tough task in defeating Addy A tonight to move on, but I am here to defy the odds and I will do just that. I have defied the odds before and damn right I will do it again here tonight.

Brett thinks about the task that is about to come.

Brett:Tonight y’all, I am here to get this job done. It is my time to show that underdogs do win too. I am here to let you all know that heart and passion prevail over anything else. I am not going to let anyone take this away from me. Addy A can stop me all she wants, but I will not let her.

Brett thinks about his final thoughts before heading into his match.

Brett: This is the time to show the 5BW universe, fighters and management what I am truly made of. In a few minutes, my career is going to be changed forever. I am here to prove myself. I have quite the task ahead of me. I am ready to get it done and pull this off. I am going to make this Steinbrenner Cup my opportunity. I am here to prove to everyone that underdogs can win. I am also here to prove that passion and heart will overcome any odds stacked against me.

Brett gets back to his warm up.

The scene fades out.

Jamey Caresalle: Welcome back to ringside fans, and up next, we have some Steinbrenner Cup action as Adelaide Ainsworth takes on Brett Elliott! Many people see this as a mismatch considering Brett has very limited experience as a singles competitor.

Bimmy Mays: If you ask me, this is the real 1 seed versus 8 seed match up. Brett Elliott is WAY overseeded! I don’t see how he wins this match!

Jamey Caresalle: Like they say, anything can happen in 5BW! Nothing is for sure, especially in a tournament such as this!
Taylor Hudson: The following contest is a Steinbrenner Cup tournament match. Introducing first, from Mooresville, North Carolina… one half of A&B… BRETT ELLIOTT!

Raised on Country by Chris Young kicks in as the fans are cheering for this. Out comes one half A and B to the ring as the fans are cheering for this. Brett is ready to go with this match up and looks to make his mark here.

Bimmy Mays: Brett proved how much he was worth as far as this tournament is concerned in the six pack challenge a couple of weeks back… by getting PINNED! Yeah, that’s a real way to prove your worth…

Jamey Caresalle: That six pack challenge was all sorts of chaos. Even though Brett took the pin in that match, that’s no reason to count him out.
Taylor Hudson: And his opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada… ADELAIDE AINSWORTH!

Adelaide Ainsworth gets booed by the fans as she walks out to “Savage” by Jesswar. She makes her way to the ring, clearly not caring about what the audience thinks of her!

Bimmy Mays: The woman that just walked out to the ring, however… IS a good reason to count him out. Addy was damn impressive in that match even though she didn’t win. This should be a rout for her!

Jamey Caresalle: You’re not wrong that Addy was impressive in that match, but you can make the same statement about Brett. Brett doesn’t seem to be intimidated by Addy at all!

The bell rings and Addy challenges Brett to a lock up. Brett is confused by this, but he decides to go with it. Unfortunately, Addy rakes the eyes, blinding Brett for a bit and then delivers a quick roundhouse to the gut to double him over. Addy then drops Brett with a jawbreaker and she has a chuckle to herself at her own trickery. Brett stands up, but Addy shoulder tackles him into the corner before running up to him and nailing a dropkick, sending Brett bouncing off the corner and stumbling back in her direction completely dazed. Addy comes back with a step up enziguri that causes Brett to teeter for a bit before he falls down to the mat. Addy has a confident smirk on her face as she drops down and turns Brett over for a cover by hooking the leg.

1….2…. Brett kicks out!

Jamey Caresalle: These fans aren’t too thrilled with how Addy took the early advantage here, and they’re letting her have it.

Bimmy Mays: She’s doing what she had to do! It’s not her fault that Brett is an idiot that actually agreed to lock up with someone 40 pounds less than him. That’s Addy being smart and that’s why she’s going to win!

Addy quickly stands up while Brett slowly does the same. Addy attempts a spinning heel kick, but Brett ducks. Addy turns around and tries to catch Brett with a lariat, but Brett counters it into an armdrag and traps Addy in an armbar near the ropes. Addy is able to grab the bottom rope quickly. Brett breaks the hold, but grabs Addy by the arm, drags her to the center of the ring and applies a sleeper hold. Addy flails around for a bit and Brett wisely adds a body scissors to take down Addy. Addy struggles to breathe for a bit as she tries to desperately reach for the ropes. Brett transfers the sleeper into a full nelson and releases the bodyscissors, then pulls up Addy and drives her forward into the mat with the full nelson applied. Brett turns her over for the cover.

1….2…. Addy kicks out.

Bimmy Mays: Alright, I’ll give the devil his due! That wasn’t too bad! But, the fact that Addy was able to kick out after taking that move speaks to her strengths!

Jamey Caresalle: Still, Brett’s the one with the advantage right now. Brett certainly showed a strong technical acumen there. Can he keep up the momentum? These fans are certainly getting behind him.

Brett stays on Addy as she drags her up to her feet. He grabs him from behind and delivers a release German suplex. Addy is able to stand up, but Brett grabs her from behind, picks her up and delivers a gutwrench suplex. After thinking about a cover, Brett drags Addy up to her feet again only to knee her in the gut and then drops her with a tornado DDT! The fans are clearly behind him as he stays in control and Brett measures Addy as she slowly starts to get to a vertical base again. Brett delivers a kick to the gut before he grabs her around the neck and takes her down in the center of the ring with an STO! The fans, pulling for an upset, cheer louder as Brett turns Addy over and makes the cover, his confidence only growing...

1…..2…. Addy kicks out!

Jamey Caresalle: So far, Brett is proving to be more of a challenge to Addy than many people would expect! These fans are really starting to eat it up for him!

Bimmy Mays: He’ll fade. This can’t last too much longer. Addy will certainly get up to speed and once she does, this wannabe Cinderella story is going to be over! Addy needs to take the crowd out of this as soon as possible.

Brett stands up and drags Addy up with him, but Addy responds with another eye rake. Brett is blinded as he steps backward and then Addy blindsides him with a kick that sends him right into the ropes. Addy walks up to him as he leans on the second rope and presses her knee into his neck, choking him against the ropes and causing the referee to do a 5 count. Addy stops at four and drags Brett away from the ropes. Addy gets on Brett and chokes him causing the referee to do another 5 count. Addy stops and shoves the referee away and as Brett turns and tries to crawl away, Addy delivers a wicked curb stomp to him, driving him right into the mat. The crowd boos Addy’s dirty fighting, but she doesn’t care as she turns him over for a cover…

1….2…. Brett kicks out!

Bimmy Mays: There we go! This is Addy at her best! She’s not holding back, she’s doing what she needs to do to win and she’s taking the crowd out of it! She’s in control right now and this is something we can expect going forward.

Jamey Caresalle: She’s in control, but she's not dominating like you’ve expected to. She’s had to pull some dirty tricks out of the book just to be in control of this match.

Addy follows up with a headscissors chokehold to Brett, trying to do her best to choke him out. Brett, however, isn’t ready to give up as he tries hard to lunge for the ropes and after a couple of minutes, he’s able to grab the bottom rope. Addy breaks it up, reluctantly. She allows Brett to stand, only to pounce on his back and apply a Dragon Sleeper with a body scissors combo! Brett collapses to the mat and he flails his arms, struggling to breathe. Despite that, with the crowd pulling for him, he’s able to grab the bottom rope. This time, Addy refuses to let go, resulting in the referee needing to make a five count. Addy lets go at four. Addy pulls Brett toward the center and turns him over, connecting with the Aussie Kiss across the throat. Addy makes the cover…

1…. 2….. Brett kicks out!

Jamey Caresalle: Addy is bringing it even more, but it’s still not enough to take Brett out of this match just yet. Brett is showing plenty of guts and determination and this crowd here can certainly appreciate that.

Bimmy Mays: They can appreciate that all they want, but the fact of the matter is… Addy’s dominating right now and it’s only a matter of time before she finishes this clown. He does NOT belong in this tournament and that’s a hill that I’ll defend until the end...

Addy stands up, remaining confident. Brett slowly stands and then Adelaide goes for the Heartless… however, Brett blocks it. Brett strikes the knee and releases Addy’s leg, causing her to wince in pain and backpedal. Addy moves forward, but Brett surprises her with a wicked Pele kick right to the jaw! The crowd pops for this as Brett stands. He grabs Addy, dragging her up to her feet before he decks her with a forearm to send her teetering. Brett strikes with a running forearm to completely bring down Addy as the crowd pulls for him even more. Brett measures Addy as she holds her jaw. Addy slowly stands up and protects her jaw, but it’s to no avail as Brett runs right at her, leaps and knocks her down with a heart punch! Addy falls flat on her back and Brett makes the cover…

1….2…. Addy kicks out!

Bimmy Mays: Okay… this guy’s had his final wind. We’ve entertained the idea of this guy winning for way too long. Addy should’ve finished him off by now…

Jamey Caresalle: But she hasn’t. Brett’s been giving it more of a fight than expected… but there was never a real reason to count him out at all with the guts he’s been showing.

Brett gets up and grabs Addy, pulling her up and hoisting her on her shoulders for the Carolina Torture rack. However, he’s unable to get the hold fully locked on as Addy slips out and counters with a double knee backbreaker, shushing the crowd. Addy measures Brett as he slowly gets up and when he does, Addy goes for the Heartless, this time connecting with it as the crowd goes dead. Addy has a confident smirk on her face as she goes to the top rope while Brett stirs. Brett is able to sit up, but Addy leaps from the top rope and nails Brett with a double knee strike! Addy mocks the crowd, giving them a “shush” signal. She looks down at Brett, seeing him clutch his chest. Laughing at this, she then decides to drop down and hook the leg for the cover…

1….2….Brett kicks out!

Jamey Caresalle: Addy’s being a little bit too cocky there. I personally thought she took too much time covering him.

Bimmy Mays: For once, I agree with you! Finish him off already, Addy! I think she’s toyed with him for way too long.

Addy is a bit surprised that Brett kicked out of her offense and the crowd gets back into it a little bit. Still, she isn’t deterred at all as she slowly stands up. She slowly walks to the ropes before bouncing off of them. Running back toward Brett, she takes the crowd out of it even more by connecting with a second Aussie Kiss right across the throat. Brett rolls away, flailing a bit as he grabs his throat. He gets to his knees while Addy measures him with a smirk on her face. Brett stands up and Addy kicks him in the gut. Brett doubles over and Addy attempts the Whorgasm, but Brett counters, throwing her down. Addy lands tailbone first into the mat, wincing in pain, but stands up with confidence. However, when she does so, Brett rolls her up into a surprise small package…

1…. 2….. 3!!!!!!

Taylor Hudson: HERE IS YOUR WINNER… BRETT ELLIOTT!!!

Bimmy Mays: YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! TELL ME WE DIDN’T JUST SEE THAT!

The fans explode with massive cheers as Brett stands up to get his hand raised. Addy meanwhile… is left in the center of the ring after kicking out a second too late wide eyed and stunned.

Jamey Caresalle: We DID just see that! Brett Elliott with a SHOCKER here tonight with an upset over Adelaide Ainsworth! Brett never gave up, never gave in, he kept on fighting and we mentioned it earlier that Addy seemed to be getting a little too cocky toward the end! Brett Elliott with the upset of the tournament so far!

Brett leaves the ring to celebrate with the crowd, while Addy remains stunned.

Jamey Caresalle: It’s like I said before… you can never count out ANYONE in Five Boroughs Wrestling…

Bimmy Mays: I’m just speechless, Jamey… I really am...

Fright Night

Inside her office inside Winters Media headquarters, Christy sits behind her desk.

Christy Winters: Finally the Steinbrenner cup is upon us, and the fact I’m seeded number two is a joke, I take second place to nobody, but it's okay, When I win the Steinbrenner Cup no one will care where I was seeded.

Christy adjusted in her chair.

Christy Winters: My father has always admired George Steinbrenner, why because he did what it took to make the Yankees winners season in and season. Mr. Steinbrenner never cared what anyone thought of him and never settled for number two.

Christy smirks into the camera.

Christy Winters: I neither will I. Everyone can crow all they want about me, because they’re scared of what will happen when I win the Steinbrenner, which is why the odds were purposely stacked against me.

Christy again adjusts in her chair.

Christy Winters: You can send an ex mafia hitman turned bodyguard against me and think it scares me, well it doesn’t, a Winters fears nobody.

A picture of Enforcer appears in the corner of the screen.

Christy Winters: Six foot four, two hundred seventy five pounds, of juiced up muscle goof named Enforcer. Enforcer it doesn’t matter to me, the fact your bigger than me, won’t make a difference hell almost every opponent I face is bigger than me, and I’ve proven to be no pushover.

Once more Christy adjusts herself in her chair.

Christy Winters: Enforcer, at Birthday Bash I’m coming to win, and just like the namesake of the tournament, I’ll do whatever it takes to win, and just like to old saying the bigger they are the harder they fall, when you fall to me Enforcer, everyone will take notice, everyone will realize that I am the real threat to win the Steinbrenner cup, and your just the first domino that has to fall.

Enforcer makes his entrance, posing on the top of the entrance ramp, he walks up the steps and enters the ring. Enforcer gets on the turnbuckles and starts posing for the crowd.

Christy Winters walks into the ring using the steps, wiping off her feet as she stares down Enforcer.

The bell rings as the two lock up in a Collar And Elbow tie up, Christy unleashed three forearm strikes. Enforcer kicks Winters and drives her into her corner, hitting three corner thrusts. Overhead punch by Enforcer, a knee to the gut, and corner Irish Whip but Christy comes off the corner. Enforcer lays Winters out with a shoulder block. Enforcer then starts stomping Winters, Winters rolls onto the apron but Enforcer drapes her over the top rope and hits an overhead punch to the breast. Enforcer rolls Christy into the ring and locks in a Full Nelson, Christy manages to escape and hits a barrage of punches to Enforcer then knees before finishing off with an uppercut. Enforcer shoves Winters off and charges, Winters tries for an Exploder Suplex but Enforcer elbows the back of her head. Winters hits the Exploder Suplex! Winters runs off the ropes and hits a knee lift to the side of Enforcer's head!!

1…

2…

Enforcer grabs the bottom rope! Enforcer reverses an Irish Whip, spinebuster by Enforcer!!! Enforcer rolls out the ring to recover. Enforcer gets in the ring as Christy buries her right hand into her pocket, she turns around just as Enforcer charges!
Christy knocks Enforcer out with a right hand!!!

1…

2…

3!

Christy smirks deviously as she rolls out the ring, waving condescendingly to her unconscious opponent, revealing brass knuckles on her hand.

The camera turns to backstage where Brittany Lascase is standing.

Brittany Lascase: Ladies And Gentlemen…

Suddenly Amber Rockwell storms into the picture.

Amber Rockwell: Yeah yeah spare me the crap Lascase! I don’t need a stinkin introduction! Everyone knows full well who I am because I’m the most talked about superstar in the 5BW!

Brittany lets out a long sigh composing herself.

Brittany Lascase: Very well then…. Tonight you take on KPN in the Steinbrenner Cup tournament…

Amber rolls her eyes letting out an amusing chuckle.

Amber Rockwell: Oh yes KPN little miss ball of fury herself. The one I’m supposed to be scared of when she’s angry. I guess she’s supposed to be like The Incredible Hulk or some shit. Listen everyone might be scared of this bitch but all I see is a dumb overrated sack of shit in a bath robe!

Brittany looks at Amber with an exasperated expression.

Brittany Lascase: KPN is a veteran in the 5BW and she isn’t someone to be taken lightly. She’s been in a lot of battles in that ring.

Amber lets out a loud yawn.

Amber Rockwell: You know who shouldn’t be taken lightly? ME! And that’s what everyone in the 5BW has been doing since I first got here!

Brittany Lascase: Well I mean…

Amber puts a finger to Brtittany’s lips

Amber Rockwell: Shut the fuck up… I’m not done yet! Everyone walks around here acting like this is some support group where we all respect each other?! FUCK THAT! You all are a bunch of fake pieces of trash as far as I’m concerned!

Amber yells into the microphone clearly just getting more and more pissed off by the second.

Amber Rockwell: Oh and then you got Sam Tolson walking around like she’s Queen Sheba expecting everyone to fucking bow down and kiss her feet acting like she’s better than anyone else. I don’t see a Queen! I just see a stupid bitch with a chair to sit on as far as I’m concerned!

Brittany Lascase: But she holds the top belt in the 5BW…

Amber takes a deep breath.

Amber Rockwell:And that’s why I’m going to go out there… Shove that bathrobe down KPN’s throat and win this Steinbrenner Cup and Sam Tolson… As long as Amber Rockwell is in the 5BW… You aren’t safe… You’ve hogged this spotlight long enough and have bored the fans to tears long enough… One way or another I’m coming for that belt! I think it’s about damn time that the 5BW gets a god damn spine and says to hell with this butt kissing contest I’ve been seeing since the very first day I got here!

Brittany Lascase at this point has completely given up trying to keep the interview on track.

Brittany Lascase: Well Amber since this is Birthday Bash do you have any birthday wishes you’d like to give out?

Amber looks at Brittany and out of nowhere smacks her across the face sending her reeling off camera.

Amber Rockwell: Yeah! There’s my birthday wish! You might need an ice pack for that! Just walk it off! You’ll be fine!

Amber said, scoffing at her.

Amber Rockwell: You want a birthday wish? Fine! Kiss my goddamn ass! That’s what I have to say! Meagan G is sitting there revolving this entire god damn show around her birthday like I’m supposed to give a flying fuck?! How bloated is her ego?! She has done nothing but try to turn me into someone I’m not and threatened to have me fired all because I am not going to be a mindless sheep and conform to the ways of the rest of the friendship squad here! Sorry I don’t belch rainbows and fart sunshine! I hope she has a terrible birthday and no one gets her anything! That’s what I have to say!

Amber laughs, smirking from ear to ear.

Amber Rockwell: Sorry Meagan but tonight this isn’t your party.... After I beat KPN…. THIS IS MY PARTY!!!!

The scene starts with Kelly Penkzee-Nelson in the backdrop, wearing her robe that she earned. Underneath it is the KPN shirt that was released recently for her. KPN unbuttons the robe and hands it to someone.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: You know what, I don’t need this because Amber is not worth seeing me with that so called “bathrobe”.

She eyes the camera.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: Here we are Amber, the Steinbrenner Cup. After everything that was said, it’s now time for me to get something through your goddamn thick skull!

Her anger is starting to build up.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: It’s really rare that I got into this. For WEEKS, you have argued and argued and argued with MANY of the 5BW Fighters about petty shit and attacking them with false accusations. Coming after Sam, Coming after myself, coming after Brittani, who I had to prevent from committing a murder after you said shit about her and so forth.

She looks up and down.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: And you call yourself an “anarchist” who doesn't listen to rules. Amber, do you really know what you actually are?

Her New York Accent is about to come down here.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: A sorry excuse for a woman. Hell, even though I don’t like this bitch with a passion and want to kick her ass, Luciana Verdoza had a purpose of being hated by you? You have no substance!

She shakes her head.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: You see, you go around, calling me “overrated” because of what? I speak my mind and you don’t like it! You cannot even give a reason why I'm so called overrated. You go around and say everyone is kissing my ass. It’s not called “kissing my ass” you moron!

The anger is coming out.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: It’s called everyone here shows me respect. You target our World Champion, Samantha Tolson for kissing my ass when in actuality, she’s someone I can call a good friend and a warrior at heart while you just spit shit about her. Or what about your “best friend” Christy Winters.

Her eyes pop out of her head.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: Someone you called worthless. For questionable stuff she does, AT LEAST she busts her ass and wants to prove a point. OR Ariel MAdden, someone you accused of being on Steroids. That young lady busts her ass day in a day out to get to the top here!

KPN shakes her head.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: And how about the bathrobe you go around say I wear almost all the time. You want to know why I wear it? I earned it by busting my ass ever since I got let go from GPW back in 2015. It was handed to me and I wear it with class. Tonight, I don’t plan on doing that. You want to know why?

She keeps her eyes focused.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: Because I plan on beating the holy bloody shit out of you in the middle of that ring. The time for talk is over with you!

She shakes her head.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: I did not want to win this match by anger, but I have no other choice. Amber, you may say this is your party, but this is a place of respect and AFTER I defeat you, you will learn HOW to give respect.

She walks away from the back drop

Taylor Hudson: The following contest is Round One of the 2020 Steinbrenner Cup!

The fans are sitting in silence. They are ready for what is about to come down. Suddenly, a loud HONK is heard and then banish screaming. Amber Rockwell comes down Westchester Avenue, parking the monster truck on the corner before walking in the building. Party Hard by Andrew WK kicks in, making the fans boo at this. Amber does not care; she wants to END KPN in the ring and move on.

Taylor Hudson: Introducing first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, she is the “Heavy Metal Queen”, Amber Rockwell!!

Jamey Caresalle: The fans have been looking forward to this match since it was started!

Bimmy Mays: I said that Amber Rockwell WAS my pick to possibly win this! Taking a big ass gamble is going to be HUGE here!

Amber looks at the fans that are booing at her and flips them off. One of them jaws with her through the glass with Amber pounding on it. The Bronx crowd does not like her and feel she does not belong here at all. Amber rolls in the ring, taunts the fans to reveal a “KPN must die” shirt along with her black leather shorts. She pushes her green hair out of the way and waits for KPN.

Jamey Caresalle: What pure disrespect to KPN from Amber, but then again, I am not surprised these days!

The fans are waiting in silence as they await KPN. Warrior by Skarlett Riot kicks in with the fans giving a standing ovation. Out comes KPN as she stares down Amber Rockwell with a look of death in her eyes. She is wearing her ewtees T-Shirt (in light blue) along with her darker blue ring shorts.

Taylor Hudson: Her opponent, from Manhattan, New York, Kelly Penkzee-Nelson!!

Kelly eyes Amber with the fans cheering for her. One of them fists bumps her on the glass, and she returns it. Amber tells her to get her ass in the ring, but the veteran does NOT want to give her any satisfaction. KPN puts her hands on her hips and rolls into the ring, but Amber comes after her and attacks her making the fans boo. The referee calls for the bell.

Bimmy Mays: And HERE WE GO!!!

DING DING

Amber stomps on KPN’s back and yells that she is going to kill her, but with quick thinking, KPN open palms strikes Amber right in the face and starts striking at her. The fans are cheering for this, but the referee backs off because Amber is bleeding from the eye. Amber comes right after her and starts brawling with her as the fans are cheering. KPN and Amber are now throwing hands with KPN grabbing Amber’s green hair. Amber does the same thing as they try YANKING it out! Amber is successful and YANKS KPN’s hair out! The fans are in shock with this.

Jamey Caresalle: Amber just YANKED her hair out!! That was brutal!!

Bimmy Mays: What the heck you expected, James? Amber wants to KILL her!!!

Amber taunts her with KPN holding her head, but she blows it off and SPEARS her through the ropes and OUT of the ring. Both fall out of the ring as the fans are still cheering for this.

Bimmy Mays: Or KPN wants to kill her!!! Either way, they are going to kill each other!

KPN and Amber are down on the ground, but Amber starts to stir. She crawls under the ring and grabs something while KPN gets to her feet slowly. Amber grabs something and HITS KPN right in the knee with a kendo stick, causing KPN to buckle down. Amber wraps the kendo stick around the neck of KPN and brings her down. She starts to choke her out with it and begins to scream.

Jamey Caresalle: Amber’s choking her out! She’s doing what she needs to do and has a motive for this!!

KPN uses power to get her off and BACKS Amber right into the pole back first and drops the kendo stick. KPN picks it up and waves it around as she waits for her to get up. Amber slowly does and KPN hits Amber with a hard SHOT right to the chest, taking a playbook out of Luke Voit.

Bimmy Mays: HOLY FREAK WHAT A SHOT!!!

KPN drops the kendo stick and throws Amber into the barricade, but Amber reverses it and throws KPN right into the barricade. The plex-glass shakes with Amber yanking it off. The referee says that she will get fined due to the coronavirus situation, but Amber does not care and HITS KPN right over the head with it.

Bimmy Mays: This bitch JUST cracked KPN with the glass!!!

Jamey Caresalle: Amber is obeying the 5BW rules in this place! Doing what she needs to do! I will NOT be surprised if a fine will be put out due to the Coronavirus!

The fans are booing as Amber tosses her back in the ring. KPN rolls onto the ground with Amber going right after her shoulder. Amber knows that it was a big problem, but she doesn't care. Amber stomps down on it, causing KPN to scream out in pain. Amber picks her up and throws her into the corner with KPN stopping and putting on the brakes. Amber drop kicks KPN into the turnbuckle chest first and rolls her up for the pin for the first fall of this match.

Jamey Caresalle: Amber goes for the first fall of the night!!

One…

Two..

Kick out by KPN.

Jamey Caresalle: KPN kicks out!!

KPN gets up and back to her feet as she goes after Amber, but again, Amber kicks her right in the knee, causing her to buckle down. Amber grabs her and goes for a spike DDT onto the ground with the fans booing. She then rolls out of the ring YET again and goes under. Amber grabs out a barbed wire bat and licks it before tossing it in the ring. Amber rolls back in with the fans still booing at her. She barks at them and yells with KPN coming up with Amber coming at her. KPN ducks, turns and grabs Amber, going for a DDT onto the ground, making Amber drop the bat, but the bat is still close.

Jamey Caresalle: KPN goes for a DDT!

Bimmy Mays: Amber is going to grab that bat and do something with it!!

KPN looks at Amber and heads up top to the turnbuckle. Amber grabs the barbed wire bat and sees KPN back first. She raises it, swings and HITS KPN RIGHT IN THE BACK!! KPN lets out a SCREAM of pain as the blood on her back appears and Amber does it again!

Both: HOLY SHIT!!!

Jamey Caresalle: Amber just STABBED KPN right in the back!!

The fans are in shock with this as Amber goes up on the turnbuckle while KPN is sitting on the top one. Amber goes and raises the barbed wire bat above her head, but KPN grabs it and FLIPS Amber off the turnbuckle!!

Jamey Caresalle: Amber made a mistake that could make a difference in this match!!

The bat goes flying, but blood is appearing on her shirt. KPN stands up and goes for a moonsault onto a down Amber as the fans are cheering for this. She goes for a cover and a pin as the fans are cheering for this.

Jamey Caresalle: Moonsault from KPN!

One….

Two…

Thr-

Amber kicks out!!!!

Bimmy Mays: Amber kicks out of KPN’s Moonsault! My pick is going to be still in this!!

KPN takes off her shirt, revealing her bra and mouths off that if she wants to “party” then KPN will show her a party. KPN rolls out of the ring and grabs a barbed table from it! The fans are cheering for this as she tosses this back into the ring! Amber gets up and sees KPN coming in the ring as she is on the turnbuckle. She waits for KPN to turn around. KPN does with Amber going for a stage dive!! Both go right through the barbed wire table! The fans are in shock with this!

Bimmy Mays: HOLY SHIT!!!

Fans: Holy Shit! HOLY SHIT!!

Amber leans back up and has a sick look on her face! She looks at KPN and licks her lips. She stands back up and says that this match is about to be OVER and done with as the fans are booing for this. Amber goes back out of the ring and grabs chairs and tosses them back in the ring. KPN is still down as the fans are telling her to get back up, but Amber is still putting in the chairs.

Jamey Caresalle: Amber is doing EVERYTHING she can to end KPN’s career in the ring and move onto the final!!

KPN is finally getting back up with Amber coming back in the ring, grabbing one and HITTING KPN right in the back with it. KPN falls to the ground with Amber going for the Wall of death RIGHT into KPN’s head!! KPN falls onto the ground as the fans are booing for this. She could win this match up, but Amber does not WANT to give up. She grabs KPN again and goes for the One-Winged Angel!

Jamey Caresalle: One Winged Angel! This is going to be it!!!

Amber stands back up and looks at KPN and yells at her, anger coming out!!

Amber Rockwell: Stay the hell down!!! THIS IS MY PARTY NOW!!!

Jamey Caresalle: Amber is yelling at KPN to stay down!! This will be a mistake if she keeps on yelling at her!!

Amber looks at KPN, and then the barbwire table she was using and sets it up with two chairs and lays it across. KPN is down with Amber going up top. Amber waits for KPN to get up so she can go for the stage dive. Slowly, KPN gets to her feet and puts her hands on the third rope. She pulls it back, causing Amber to go down, crotch first as the fans are cheering.

Bimmy Mays: HOLY HELL THAT’S PAINFUL!!

Amber screams out in pain with KPN coming up behind her and picks her up…..

AND GOES FOR THE KPN OFF THE TURNBUCKLE AS THE FANS ARE CHEERING FOR THIS!! BOTH KPN AND AMBER GO INTO THE TABLE as the fans are cheering for this!!

Jamey Caresalle: KPN JUST SENT AMBER AND HERSELF THROUGH THE TABLE!!!
KPN is stirring with Amber not moving at all. She rolls over to her and pins her in the ring as the fans are cheering for this!!

Bimmy Mays: KPN is going for the cover and Amber is my pick….

One….

Two…

Three!!!!!
Bimmy Mays: DAMMIT!!!!

Jamey Caresalle: I’m speechless with this match!

Warrior by Skarlett Riot kicks in as the fans are cheering for this. KPN moves to the semi finals with a price to pay as the referees call for help.

Taylor Hudson: Here is your winner, Kelly Penkzee-Nelson!!!

KPN gets to her feet slowly with her arms cut, back bleeding and leg having a cut on it. Amber is refusing help and gets to her feet and looks at KPN. She is also bleeding. Both look at each other with Amber staring a hole through the women she was defeated by.

Jamey Caresalle: With these two, this could easily blow up in the middle of the ring!

KPN eyes her as we could see a blow up in the ring. Referees are coming to make sure no blow up happens, but Amber tips her cap to KPN and leaves the ring. Was Amber overconfident in this match? KPN keeps staring at her as her theme song is playing through the YMCA.

Bimmy Mays: Di-Did Amber show respect to KPN finally?

Jamey Caresalle: I don’t know if that was respect or not, but after tonight, I think Amber will realize that she took KPN lightly and opened her mouth too much. KPN moves on and faces Christy Winters in the semifinals.

The scene cuts backstage and Minka Carter is seen looking over the highlights from her victory that got her qualification into the Steinbrenner Cup as the 8 seed in the tournament. She definitely appears to be happy with her progress and her big win, but once the highlight ends, she looks focused and determined. She takes a moment to collect her thoughts, wondering what to say considering that she knows the circumstances of her first round match.

Minka Carter: The first thing that I want to say is that it was a hell of a thrill to qualify for the Steinbrenner Cup! It’s an incredible feeling to be part of something extremely prestigious such as this. I had to take that extra hurdle of going through a qualifier, but here I am. I overcame the hurdle that I needed to and I’ve entered this tournament as the number eight seed and you know, I have to say I have mixed feelings about this seeding. I’ll do whatever it is that I need to do because that’s my story of my career: finding a way to win and move up the hill no matter how steep it may be. But at the same time, the 8 seed? Even I have to admit, and I’m one of the most positive people out there in this business, it feels a little bit too low for me considering some of the things I’ve accomplished in this business. But I get it. I’m not part of this company on a full time basis as of this moment and I’ve got to cut my teeth here too… but damn, going from someone like Veronica to someone like Ariel is going to be a big jump…

Minka takes a pause to reflect on her opponent, knowing how tough and determined Ariel Madden is.

Minka Carter: I have to admit that when I saw the six pack challenge featuring the Steinbrenner participants, I was very disappointed and I’m not necessarily talking about the outcome. I expected big things out of Ariel in that match. Hell, I even expected her to win considering that she’s got that big chip on her shoulder and wanting to get to the next level so bad, and also because everywhere I turn, I hear that she’s the one that’s expected to win the tournament. But… she didn’t win. Amber Rockwell did. She’s young, not that much younger than me and she doesn’t have that much lesser experience than I do, so we’re almost equals in a sense, but the fact that she felt short in that match… it makes me wonder…

Is the pressure too big for her?

I love and respect ambition, don’t get me wrong on that.

But is she putting too much pressure to herself to try to get to the next level?

Is she trying too hard?

Is she going to look past me just because I’m an outsider? That’s ill advised… considering that an outsider nearly became the first Freedom Champion in this company.

Is her ego stung a bit from the outcome of the six pack challenge that she’s going to be focused too hard on avenging that?

Is she going to put too much of herself into this and wind up costing herself in the long run? Because I’m not the type of wrestler that you can make any sort of mistakes with. I’m not some wrestler that you can overlook and look past… which… if that’s the kind of attitude that Ariel brings to the table, then it’d be pretty damn ironic considering she’s been very vocal and outspoken about not being overlooked anymore and wanting so hard to put herself on the map.

The fact of the matter is… I’m an ‘eight seed’ that’s going to give Ariel a whole host of problems. I’m not carrying that chip on my shoulder. I’ve thrived over and over again in an underdog situation. I’m the biggest survivor in the business today and I’ve proven that time and time again! The biggest victories that I’ve pulled in my career have come in the matches that I am least expected to win and what do you know, my match tonight against the opponent that I have falls right in line with this.

The pressure isn’t on me. It’s on her.

The chip isn’t on my shoulder, it’s on hers.

The expectations aren’t drowning me, but they can sure as hell drown her.

So best of luck to her… but in the end… I’m going to go out there… and I’m going to shock the world…

AGAIN!

Because Ariel… that’s what I’ve made my career and reputation out of…

Minka remains determined, not showing any hint of being intimidated as the scene cuts out.

Backstage...

Moments before her Steinbrenner Cup match against Minka Carter, Ariel Madden can be seen walking through the back. She stretches her arms out as she approaches the ever-vaunted Gorilla position. As she does this, she’s approached by 5BW Interviewer, Brittany Lascase.

Lascase: “Ariel...”

Brittany works to keep up with Madden.

Lascase: “Ariel, in mere moments, you’re going to be taking part in the first-round of the Steinbrenner Cup tournament by taking on Minka Carter. Now, you ARE the #1 seed in the tournament...”

Ariel stops, putting her hand up.

Ariel: “I’m going to stop you right there, Britt, because really there is nothing more that needs to be said. I am the #1 seed in this tournament for a reason, okay? And nothing is going to take away from that fact.”

Lascase: “I was just going to say that people love an underdog...”

Ariel nods her head, conceding the point.

Ariel: “Sure...”

Lascase: “And after the events of Law and Order, some people are wondering if your head is on the victory or the statement?”

Ariel smiles.

Ariel: “That… that’s cute, actually. You know, I’ve been saying since the beginning of this season that I was not going to accept being seen as “filler”... that I’m not playing a part in someone else’s story. If you want to see me play a part, you can tune into Black Alice on Splat.”

She winks to the camera, working a plug for the hit program into this show.

Ariel: “It was like I said on Twitter… what happened at Law and Order, while frustrating for sure, doesn’t change a thing in this tournament. This tournament isn’t going to be full of six-way contests. They’re one-on-one contests, which means there’s not going to be anyone lurking in the shadows waiting to benefit off of MY hard work to steal wins that, quite frankly, they don’t deserve. The Steinbrenner Cup, quite frankly, DESERVES better than that, because at the end of the road rests more than a trophy: There’s a shot at the 5BW Championship hanging there, and that’s something I KNOW the other competitors in this tournament want.”

Lascase: “So you’re going to be ready?”

Ariel nods her head.

Ariel: “Brittany, I’m always ready. I’m not going to tap into some vindictive streak and PUNISH Minka Carter for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Do you know what happens when people go too far?”

Lascase: “They seriously hurt people?”

Ariel burrows her brow, shaking her head.

Ariel: “No… well, maybe. But that’s not what I’m referring to. No… they get disqualified. You get disqualified in this tournament and what happens? Gone! Eliminated. I can’t afford to get myself disqualified, so I’m playing this smart. You know, interestingly, one of the points against me by certain creatures looking for relevance was that I’m just about strength. What that person failed to comprehend is something that Minka Carter is going to learn tonight: I’m not only strong, I’m also TREMENDOUSLY intelligent. I can strong-arm Minka just as easily as I can outwit her. Tonight, I’m taking my first step. And at the end of this tournament, there’ll be one thing that I can add to my name: Steinbrenner Cup winner... ”

Ariel grins, just about reaching the Gorilla position, just in time for her music to hit and her to pass through the curtain.

Ariel: “And next 5BW Champion”

Without saying another word, Ariel steps into position, leaving Brittany standing in place watching her. The scene shifts.

Taylor Hudson: This is the Final first round matchup of the Steinbrenner Cup!! Introducing first….

Resistance by Skillet kicks in as the fans are cheering for this. Out comes Minka Carter, wearing red ring attire as the fans cheer for her.

Taylor Hudson: From Minneapolis, Minnesota, Minka Carter!!

She walks to the ring with a serious look, but points to the fans that are cheering for her as she walks to the ring. Minka rolls into the ring with the fans cheering for her. This is an important match for her.

Jamey Caresalle: Minka Carter, who defeated Veronica Rachelle of the Softball Night Academy is looking to make her way to the semifinals against Brett Elliot. She has a huge task against her coming against Ariel Madden!

Bounce by Bon Jovi kicks in as the fans are cheering for this. Out comes Ariel Madden as she looks at the fans that are cheering for her. With a serious look on her face, Ariel Madden walks to the ring, but takes time to greet the fans and salute them.

Taylor Hudson: Her opponent, from Syracuse, New York, Ariel Madden!!!

Jamey Caresalle: Here comes Ariel Madden. We all know she wants to make her mark in this place by winning it all.

Bimmy Mays: She has a huge chip on her shoulder!!!

Ariel stands on the apron and looks at the fans. She taunts them and points a finger at number one because she is the number one seed. Ariel gets into the ring, but Minka Carter comes out of nowhere and kicks Ariel. Arie falls onto the ground as the fans are in shock with this. The referee checks to see if Ariel is OK. She nods, but Minka comes after her and goes for a flipping senton bomb onto Ariel Madden!! The fans are cheering for this with Minka picking her up and tossing her in the ring

Bimmy Mays: Demon is NOT taking any chances in this match!!

Minka comes in the ring and goes right after her. Ariel comes back up and HITS her with a HUGE clothesline that nearly knocks her head off. Ariel becomes angry and starts kicking her down. She stands over her and yells that she is not someone to mess around with. She picks her up and throws Minka into the corner and starts pounding down on her. Minka is doing her best to get out of it, but Ariel is pounding down on her. The referee tells her to back off, but Ariel yells at him. Ariel runs towards her, but Minka kicks her right in the face. She jumps on the ropes and goes for a drop kick off the ropes, making Ariel crash down. Minka goes over and covers her for the first fall of the night.

Jamey Caresalle: Minka is taking control early on this match!!

One..

Two..

Ariel pushes her off her.

Jamey Caresalle: Ariel powers out of it!!

Bimmy Mays: Where did she fly to?!

Ariel and Minka get to each other’s feet with Minka taking a shot at her. Ariel ducks out of the way and grabs Minka by the hair and yanks her down. Ariel then grabs her and holds her hair above her head into the gorilla press. She moves around as Ariel is walking around. She then brings Minka down and transitions it into a Butterfly Suplex. The fans are cheering for this with Ariel going for her first pin of the night over Minka Carter.

Jamey Caresalle: Ariel pins Minka in the middle of the ring! Let’s see if she takes this quickly…

One…

Two..

Minka kicks out of it.

Jamey Caresalle: Minka kicks out of it!!

Ariel nods at this and says that she has more to do than light stuff. She grabs Minka and locks in the bear hug onto her. Ariel shakes her opponent around as the fans are cheering for this. Minka comes to her senses and begins to use her elbows into the head of Ariel. Ariel is doing her best to move her around, but Minka headbutts her in the head. Ariel has the bear hug locked still with Minka doing the best she can to get out of it. With one hard head butt, Ariel finally breaks free and stumbles a bit.

Bimmy Mays: Holy Shit what a SHOT!!

Minka bounces off the ropes, grabs Ariel by the head and goes for a bulldog onto the ground. The fans are cheering with Ariel coming up and Minka going for a Hurricarna Driver, but Ariel catches her and SWINGS her, making her fly off. Ariel Madden stands to the corner of the ring and waves for her to get back up. Minka gets back to her with Ariel running towards her like a bull, but Minka grabs her and goes for the crucifix pin as the fans are cheering for this.

Jamey Caresalle: Crucifix Pin! Minka may upset Ariel!

One…

Two..

Thr-

Ariel kicks out of it.

Jamey Caresalle: Ariel again powers out of it!!

Minka gets back to her feet again and waves at Ariel to get back up. Ariel slowly gets to her feet with Minka running into the ropes and going for the Shining Wizard. The fans are cheering with Ariel stumbling onto one knee as she goes for a low hurricarana driver, but Ariel grabs her and goes for a powerbomb! Ariel pins Minka in the middle of the ring, hopefully going to move onto the second round.

Bimmy Mays: Holy shit what a bomb!!

Jamey Caresalle: That may take Minka out of the WHOLE thing with that!!

One…

Two..

Thr-

Minka kicks out of it.

Bimmy Mays: HOW THE HELL DID SHE KICK OUT OF THAT?!

Jamey Caresalle: Minka is still in this match! She wants to keep rolling into the semi finals!

The fans are cheering for this with Ariel’s eyes popping out of her head. She smirks and nods, knowing that Minka could have a shot to upset her, but she does not want to let go of this match yet. Ariel grabs Minka by the hair again and goes to strike her in the face with two palms to the face. She goes for the Third Palm as the fans are cheering……

But Minka ducks out of the way and goes for the Demon Stake!!

Jamey Caresalle: Demon STAKE!! That’s knocked people out of matches before!

Ariel falls to the ground with Minka going to cover her in the ring as the fans are cheering for this.

One…..

Two..

Th-

Ariel kicks out of this.

Jamey Caresalle: Holy Hell! Ariel is NOT giving up that quickly!!

Minka starts banging her hands on the ground. She’s giving everything that she can in this match. She yells for Ariel to get back up as the fans are cheering for this. Ariel is once again getting to her feet with Minka going for the Demon Stake again, but Ariel ducks out of the way. Minka turns around with Ariel coming at her with a running knee. Minka turns to the other side with Ariel going for another running near. She catches Minka and goes for a Running Fallaway Slam. Ariel rolls over and pins her in the middle of the ring as this could be it for the match….

Jamey Caresalle: Two knees and a Fallaway Slam!!!

One…

Two…

Thr- MINKA KICKS OUT OF IT!!!

Jamey Caresalle: MINKA! IS! STILL! IN! THIS!!

Bimmy Mays: HOW IS SHE STILL IN THIS?!

Ariel is now angry about this because she cannot bring her down and move on. Ariel stands up and starts banging her chest. Minka is slowly getting back to her feet. Ariel comes at her fast, making Minka go for the Demon Stake….

Bimmy Mays: Demon Stake!!

Ariel turns her around and then goes for the Atlas-Plex!!!

Bimmy Mays: WHAT?!

The fans are cheering as Ariel has Minka in the pin!!

Jamey Caresalle: Cover!!

One….

Two….

Three!!

Bounce by Bon Jovi kicks in. After a match that could go either way, Ariel has won and will be moving on to face off against Brett Elliot in the semifinals!! Ariel stands up and gets her hand raised.

Jamey Caresalle: Ariel moves onto the semi-finals and WILL be facing off against Brett Elliot in the finals!!

Taylor Hudson: Here is your winner, Ariel Madden!!!

Ariel Madden looks over to Minka Carter, who looks defeated. She walks over to her and extends her hand out. Minka looks and grabs it as Ariel raises it in the air. The fans are cheering for this with Minka nodding at the fans. The fans are appreciative of both Ariel and Minka having an amazing match with power against strength. Minka rolls out of the ring with Ariel raising her arms in the air.

Jamey Caresalle: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what Five Boroughs Wrestling is about. Yes, we have seen violence prior towards this match, but with what Ariel and Minka displayed was pure heart. I do not want to knock KPN out regarding what she did, but I hope she can keep her cool.

Bimmy Mays: Ariel vs. KPN is the Money Match, James! I might just well change my Vegas Odds to Ariel Madden since she is the CLEAR winner of this whole thing!!

Jamey Caresalle: Another thing I should mention. Minka really impressed everyone here in Five Boroughs Wrestling and I hope she will consider coming here!

The scene starts with Larissa Johnson walking backstage. Suddenly, Brittany Lacase sees Larissa

Lascase:: Larissa, do you have a minute?

Larissa Johnson: Oh great, what do you want?

Lascase:: how are you feeling with your match tonight?

Larissa Johnson: How am I feeling? How do you think I feel? With a team like that to go against, it's going to be a cake walk

Larissa Johnson: Let me put it to you this way, the Yankees have a better chance winning the World Series this year than those three have in beating us tonight.

Brittany gulps for a second with Larissa still keeping her eye on her.

Larissa Johnson: Tonight, I’m going to rain down on not just this birthday party nonsense, but also the end of Meagan’s pathetic career!

Larissa continues to eye Brittany.

Larissa Johnson: Any other questions?

Brittany shakes her head no as Larissa walks away.

The scene starts with Five Boroughs Wrestling Champion Samantha Tolson and Mary Ellen Harrison walking in the hallway. Mary Ellen stands near the door as she looks at her tag team partner.

Mary Ellen Harrison: Ready to go?

She looks at Sam. Sam adjusts the championship around her shoulder.

Samantha Tolson: Girl you know I'm always ready for a fight...

They both open the door as they see Meagan.

Meagan G: Hello Ladies.

She looks at the both of them

Meagan G: Are you ready for our match?

Samantha Tolson: I'm always down to scrap. You should know this by now.

Mary Ellen Harrison: I'm more than ready to throw down.

Meagan smiles, but her smile turns to sadness.

Meagan G: I’ll admit, I’m ready too, but also I’m sad

She sighs abit

Meagan G: I’m sad that knowing that this is one of my final matches in a ring. For many years, I prepared for matches and was ready to go, however, I know that this will be the time to go.

She sighs a bit.

Samantha Tolson: It's unfortunate but the one opponent none of us can defeat is Time. It comes for us all eventually. But I'm horribly honored that we get to saddle up with you before your time is up.

Mary Ellen Harrison: Don't forget that you have accomplished a lot in your career, all of the matches, all of the championships, and you still have plenty left to give the business, but in other ways.

Mary Ellen looks over at Sam before looking back at Meagan.

Mary Ellen Harrison: But that's then, and this is now, and you can bet your ass that we're here to make sure your in-ring career can still go out with a bang!

Meagan gets her smile back on her face.

Meagan G: Like I said, I’m doing this on my own terms, not out of spite, on my own terms.

She looks at Mary Ellen and Sam

Meagan G: I know Five Boroughs Wrestling and the next generation will be in amazing hands once I leave the ring.

She keeps her eyes on the Both of them

Meagan G: For now, we have business to take care of. Let’s take out Elvaria jr, Pain in the ass and the one who can’t back it up and show what we’re really about.

Meagan looks at the both

Meagan G: and go….

Samantha Tolson: Know what time it is ladies?

Samantha pauses, then smirks wickedly.

Samantha Tolson: It's SHOW-time. Let's go kick some ass.

Meagan, Sam and Mary Ellen nod and walk out of the Locker Room

Taylor Hudson: The following contest is the six person tag team match and it’s one fall!! Introducing first….

I’m to Blame by Kip Moore kicks in as the fans are booing. Out comes Gabe Khane with a pissed off look on his face. The Bronx faithful are not happy with him and flip him off as he walks to the ring.

Taylor Hudson: From Niagara Falls, Canada, Gabe Khane!!

Bimmy Mays: I don’t like this guy and I never liked him to begin with since DAY ONE!!

Jamey Caresalle: Gabe Khane has made everyone pissed off here, especially the general manager, Meagan G.

Gabe Khane gets into the ring and takes off his jacket. The fans are booing at him with him yelling at them. Gabe gets on the bottom rope and says that he is going to destroy Meagan and her crew in the ring. Rest in Peace by Jim Johnston kicks in as the fans are booing for this. Jade walks slowly to the ring with the fans staring at her.

Jamey Caresalle: Here comes Jade Valentine coming out for her match. How will she hold up with three of the toughest stars in the promotion.

Taylor Hudson: From The Other Side of Darkness, Jade Valentine!!

Jade slowly gets into the ring and looks at Gabe Khane. She eyes at him and does not flinch at all. Gabe says that she should not mess this up or there will be problems. Here Come the Vultures by Delain kicks in as the fans are booing for this. Out comes Larissa Johnson, wearing Tampa Bay Rays stuff because the Rays are moving on to the American League Championship Series as she mocks them.

Bimmy Mays: What the hell is this shit? She did it again!!

Jamey Caresalle: Larissa is rubbing salt in the wounds to everyone here!!

Taylor Hudson: From Tampa, Florida, Larissa Johnson!!

Larissa gets into the ring, and taunts while pointing to her shirt. She says that she is going to win this and defeat Meagan and her friends in the ring. The fans are still booing at those three, but the Soldier by Lacey Sturm kicks in. Out come Mary Ellen Harrison and Samantha Tolson, who are a tag team as they walk out to their tag team theme song.

Jamey Caresalle: And here are Samantha Tolson and Mary Ellen Harrison!!! This is their first time walking out together for a match!!

Taylor Hudson: Their opponents, first, Mary Ellen Harrison, and the Five Boroughs Wrestling World Champion, Samantha Tolson, they are the Pretty Little Ravens!!!

Mary Ellen and Samantha both walk out together as a team for the first time in Five Boroughs Wrestling as the fans are cheering for this. Both look at their opponents as the fans are cheering for this. The Eagle has landed by Avatar kicks in as the fans are giving a standing ovation. Meagan G walks out of the back, looks to the Bronx fans as she will be wrestling in her hometown.
Jamey Caresalle: And what a LOUD ovation for Meagan G in one of her two final matches!!

Taylor Hudson: Their tag team partner, from the Bronx, New York, The Five Boroughs Wrestling General Manager, welcome home Meagan G!!

Meagan walks down as the fans are cheering for this. She bumps Sam and Mary Ellen and gets into the ring. Suddenly, Larissa goes right after Meagan G as the fans are cheering as their rivalry is kicking back in. Meagan and Larissa are going at it while Sam and Gabe are throwing hands with Jade and Mary Ellen going at it.

Bimmy Mays: Another day in 5BW! A battle has gone down!!

The match has begun with the referee making sure things do not go wrong in this match. Meagan tosses Larissa out of the ring with Samantha tossing Gabe out of the ring. Mary Ellen and Jade roll out of the ring and are still fighting as the fans are cheering for this.

Meagan and Sam look at each other and nod with them going for a double baseball slide onto Gabe and Larissa, but Larissa is the smart one and grabs Meagan by the foot and tosses her out of the ring. She then goes right towards Sam, but Sam kicks her in the face. Jade comes up and tries to attack the champion by grabbing her by the throat, but Meagan kicks Jade in the shin from the ground to prevent that from happening. Gabe goes for Meagan by the hair and tries to drag her hair. Mary Ellen is on the ropes and goes for a Senton onto Gabe. The good guys are in control of the match.

Jamey Caresalle: Sam, Meagan and Mary Ellen are in control of this match! If this is the way that Meagan wanted to have her match, then that’s it!!

Gabe gets up again and goes right after Meagan G and tosses her back in the ring. Gabe gets in followed by Larissa and Jade. They circle around Meagan like she is prey. Gabe cheap shots Meagan in the face while Larissa SLAPS Meagan in the face. Jade comes after her and goes for a chokeslam and it connects. Larissa goes to cover Meagan for the actual first fall of the night.

Jamey Caresalle: Larissa goes for the first fall over her long time rival tonight!!

One..

Two..

Meagan kicks out of it.

Meagan is on the ground, and gets up, but Jade kicks her right in the face with a big boot. Larissa gets on top of her and starts beating her down in the middle of the ring where Gabe is yelling at her to get back up. Meagan is slowly getting up with Jade coming towards her, but Meagan throws her on the ground. Larissa comes back up and goes after Meagan

Bimmy Mays: Larissa wants the smoke from Meagan?!

Jamey Caresalle: These two have history dating back to when Meagan lost the championship to her years ago!!

Meagan sees Larissa and opens the ropes as she rolls out. Gabe comes after Meagan with a chair, but Samantha comes back in the ring and goes for a German Suplex with Gabe dropping the chair. Mary Ellen also comes back in the ring and goes to attack Gabe, but he attacks her and tosses her out of the ring.

Jamey Caresalle: Gabe just took a cheap shot towards Mary Ellen!!!

Gabe raises his hands out, but bumps into Samantha. He turns around with Sam grabbing him and taking him down. The fans are cheering as he is finally getting what is coming for him. Larissa comes back in the ring and goes right after Samantha and tries to hit her in the face. Samantha grabs her and goes for a suplex as the fans are cheering. She bridges the German Suplex and goes for the pin for her team.

Jamey Caresalle: German from Sam to Gabe!!

One..

Two..

Jade comes in and breaks it up.

Jamey Caresalle: Jade broke up the fall!!

Larissa rolls out of the ring with Jade picking up Samantha. She is about to choke slam her and gets her off her feet, but Samantha breaks out of it and jumps to the other side. She goes for a German on her, but Jade slips under her and turns her around. Mary Ellen tosses her out of the ring. Meagan, Sam and Mary Ellen circle around Gabe Khane.

Bimmy Mays: Gabe is screwed!! He knows it!!

Mary Ellen waves at him while Sam smirks at him. Both take a shot to his face while he gets to Meagan, but rolls out of the ring, making the fans boo at this. Larissa comes in the ring and turns Meagan around and yells in her face.

Bimmy Mays: What the hell is Larissa doing?!

Larissa Johnson: You stupid idiot! Just like the Yankees, you’re going to be ELIMINATED from this place for good! I will ALWAYS be better tha-

Samantha Tolson turns her around and goes for the Mind Your Head, Larissa stumbles with Mary Ellen catching her and going for the Raven’s Lock. Larissa falls on the ground, leaving Meagan to go up top on the ropes. Meagan has shown no fear in anything as she does a moonsault onto her. The fans cheer with Meagan going for the pinfall onto her with the referee counting.

One…

Two….

Three!!

Bimmy Mays: OH MY!! LARISSA LOST THAT MATCH FOR HER TEAM!!!

The Eagle Has landed kicks in as Meagan gets to her feet. Samantha Tolson grabs her championship along with Mary Ellen Harrison walking to the side of Meagan G. Samantha looks at Meagan and hands something over to her while Taylor makes the announcement.
Taylor Hudson: Here is your winner, The Five Boroughs Wrestling World Champion, Samantha Tolson, Mary Ellen and Meagan G!!

Meagan G looks to the Bronx fans as they are cheering for her. What Meagan has in her hands is the New York Yankees postseason T-Shirt “Respect New York” and lays it on Larissa Johnson.

Bimmy Mays: Poetic Justice!

Despite everything she brags about, Meagan did it for her city. The three of them raise each other’s hands as they celebrate in the ring.

Jamey Caresalle: We close out with Meagan G winning it for her team tonight along with Samantha Tolson and Mary Ellen Harrison! Thank you everyone for tuning in tonight! October 30th, 2020 will be our next show! Have a good night everyone!!

The show ends with Meagan G, Samantha and Mary Ellen still celebrating in the ring. Meagan has her daughter in the ring along with her husband Phil as she takes some time to soak in the cheers that’s going on around her.